Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
~You Know You're Obsessed When~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:OMG WTF?:.
  Freak.
  Ditto!
View Results

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:25 pm
Ichinilla
I am almost horrified to find how many of these things I'm guilty of myself sweatdrop

You know you're obsessed with yaoi when:

-you start dreaming about yourself as a boy having sex with another boy*very-cough-guilty-cough*

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. I had that dream once.
LOL. Were you the seme or the uke? eek
I'm straight... so I pretty much hope that any of my future boyfriends don't mind. LOL. No wonder I like skinny small cute guys. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:41 am
psychotic LEE

No wonder I like skinny small cute guys. gonk
Fwoosh!

Fangirls are becoming more and more seme... The men of the world won't know what hit them! MWAH HAH HAA!
Yaoi turns you into a huge pervert... I don't even want to think about what'll happen to Ash when I convert her... she's already obsessed with cute little boys xD
POW!

User_2629207

Honourable123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:13 am
You know you're obsessed when...

You're talking to one of your friends about the experiment you're supposed to be planning in biology, and suddenly the topic's changed to why girls like gay men... And your friend doesn't even know what anime and manga is...
You've managed to convince your friend all of the guys in your year are in love with their bestfriends.
You're taking a maths test, and you misread 'fractions' as 'fanfiction'. And 'sums' as 'smut'.
You're researching mental health for a poster for Form Period (citizenship, health, grades, and other pointless stuff), and you somehow you find yourself reading through what Wikipedia thinks of Yaoi.

No, I'm not implying we have a mental illness. eek I was looking through phobias and stuff, and I... I don't even remember how I got to the Yaoi page. sweatdrop I think it was through canon and fanfiction. Don't ask, 'cause I don't remember how I got there, either...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:15 pm
OMG I'm soooo guilty of most *coughALLcough* of this!
I certainly did leave a boyfriend because I thought he would be better off with his best friend! LOL They looked so cute together!

*WARNING*
Fangirlishness abound.
Run for your lives!!!

Minapot

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:24 pm
Mayor Spoon
You're taking a maths test, and you misread 'fractions' as 'fanfiction'. And 'sums' as 'smut'.
Relatedly.. anyone ever notice what Tums is backwards?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:04 pm
Quote:
You and your friends try convincing a random guy you met in the manga section of a bookstore to read Yaoi.

You then proceed to try and still get him to read yaoi after he says he's not a fan of it.

You start suggesting fanfics to him with your favorite pairings because he's seen/read the series.
wow overkill/going too far

rofl

Anybody seriously done that? (or is that something you've done which is why you posted it? heh)

I know I'm a little obsessed with yaoi but not to the point of pairing strangers in my mind to be yaoi boys or anything like that....ahahaha

(ahaha tums...smut...omg)  

Miyanda

Overlord-Kala

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:30 pm
I'm guilty of just about everything on this list..I have one to add that I did though..
I was at school..and these two cute boys were hugging..I took a picture...XDD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:15 pm
... You're overtired and misread the text in an ad for breathalysers as "17% of drink driving prosecutors happen the morning after" and force yourself to do a double-take.
And find that the word was prosecutions.

But it was still too late to stop your mind going into overdrive and contemplating why they were drunk and what it was the morning after of.
And inevitably come to a conclusion that centres around some sort of one-night stand. With a defence attourney or something. And they were both male.

neutral

I should try to get better sleep, then I wouldn't misread things so weirdly. XDD  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:21 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
... You're overtired and misread the text in an ad for breathalysers as "17% of drink driving prosecutors happen the morning after" and force yourself to do a double-take.
And find that the word was prosecutions.

But it was still too late to stop your mind going into overdrive and contemplating why they were drunk and what it was the morning after of.
And inevitably come to a conclusion that centres around some sort of one-night stand. With a defence attourney or something. And they were both male.

neutral

I should try to get better sleep, then I wouldn't misread things so weirdly. XDD
Rulin' ya universes...

PHOENIX WRIGHT!!! biggrin
I can totally see Miles getting drunk on spiked tea xD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:09 pm
-When you run out of place to hide your yaoi mangas sweatdrop
-When you're thinking the couples in normal mangas are wrong and you start fixing all the guys with each other
-you ask your friend to download more anime of your favorite yaoi cause you went over the allowed download limit this month
-and it's practically all you draw when you have a piece of paper and pen in front of you.

All true on my part, xd but I think those are just pretty normal signs lol  

Mage_Almasy

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:30 am
Rulin' ya universes...

PHOENIX WRIGHT!!! biggrin
I can totally see Miles getting drunk on spiked tea xD
...since 1992.

Perceptive person quote of the month, foshizzle! XDD

Spiked tea? Sounds fun. wink That reminds me of a rp I read recently. (Tea, and alchohol, but not at the same time, though, boringly. )

I had a dream about playing the second game recently. I think the judge gave out and I got whipped by Franziska. ;_;

And now I'll just say that, as normal, I'm obsessing over slash pairings and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:04 am
You know you're obsessed when you start to fanticize(sp?) your favorite band hooking up with each other.

XD Guilty.

iKaede Fuyou

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:58 pm
-every main character in anything you write is gay
-you slash your stuffed animals
-you buy keychains/plushies/action figures of your favorite pairings so that you can act out lemon scenes
- when your friends steal your keychains/plushies/action figures and act out their own lemon scenes
-when even your straight brother will act out lemon scenes because he's been so de-sensitized

Skizzors
Mayor Spoon
Relatedly.. anyone ever notice what Tums is backwards?

what do you get when you re-arrange the letters in "subtext"?
.....buttsex!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:10 pm
These have probably been posted...

Yaoi has made you so open-minded you accept everything without even thinking about it.

I was watching this soap with my mum, and this girl is cheating on her fiance with her brother...

Mum: It's not right, is it...?
Me: (thinking) They really suit each other; they like the same music, they look good together. And, he hasn't been acting like a total man-whore when he's been with her.
Mum: I said, 'it's not right, is it?'
Me: What? Oh, no - I really don't understand it. It's just so gross.

You refuse to accept that, when you see two guys together, that they're just friends, and just assume that they're lovers.

I do this all the time. sweatdrop

Yaoi has made you so perverted, you're constantly sniggering at innuendo that your (also very perverted XD) friends don't even notice.

Sadly, all of these are very true. sweatdrop  

Honourable123

Honourable123

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:39 am
HyuugaMikashi
You know you're obsessed when you start to fanticize(sp?) your favorite band hooking up with each other.

XD Guilty.

I had to post this... (I know I posted last)... <.<;;

Ordinary fangirls of your favourite bands, at even slightly romantic lyrics, are all:
"OMG! He's SO singing about me!"
While you're more like:
"OMG! He's SO singing about Pete!"

Oh, and by the way... Hi~! ^^;  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games