Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Shut up about Sasuke. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:40 pm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm
Narzeal
[.Hoho-papa.]
Berserk - I'm not trying to change anyone's opinions, but that doesn't mean I can't be upset over it.

And for the love of God, is it so difficult to spell the word "you"?

And you don't own any Naruto characters. Masashi Kishimoto owns them.

Death - So because I'm entering my college years, I can't like anime anymore? Yeah. I suppose those who create anime are all in their teenage years, right? No, they're made by (for the most part) college graduates with some kidn of degree in animation.

What is so wrong with us liking anime characters? So what if they aren't real? We don't care. And why on earth do you care if we do? Shoudln't you just be concerned about your own issues?

And would it kill you to use punctuation?
have i used the words dont watch it see you put words in my mouth trying to change my views im mearly saying people should be mature enough not to idolize such worthless pieces of drawing my view towards anime is to watch it for the fun but still understanding life as it truly is not to idolize it and fall into a endless abyss just to put it above life the world is a harsh place i can understand that but the whole idea is to endure life insead of running away enduring a situation and identifying it is better then to flee from it because the past will always catch up and i think ive made a step forward for this chatroom by speaking my mind

But yes I agree. Like my mom told me not to let my accident stop me from driving. I will be nervous but I can't be behind the wheel next time. Life can be harsh but you don't know when your time has come. I was lucky Tuesday and so was my mom and sunday school teach.

yeah my cousin is a little crazy, but his words have a lot of meaning if u understand what he says.

I understand what life can be like, but that doesn't mean I still can't have an imagination!

Lol you can have an imagination but me and him has been through some pretty crazy crap, maybe hes been through worse or more but still yeah our lives took alot of turning pointes at 1 time, from being all happy and nice, to feeling of pain and sorrow.

Yeah, but you shouldn't let anything stop you 2 from being re4ally crappy? I mean look at me, I could have lost my life Tuesday, and I have a scar on my head *well gonna* and I totaled my sunday schools teacher truck and not to mention I still feel horrible bout my moms and her injurys and then the hospitle bills. Then this wrecthed collar I have to wear for about 6 to 8 weeks. But ya know I still keep a positive attitude even more than I did! I don't know what you and Death went through, but I hope everything will turn out for the best and ya'll will cheer up just a little bit. Remember then even if it seems bad at the time it could have been worse. Thats what I told my self on the way to the hospitle and even at the hospitle. The accident could have been worse but thankfully all 3 of us is gonna live! But when you and Death need a shoulder to lean on count on me, though I woun't be back on fer awhile cause I should be resting now!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:47 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm

But yes I agree. Like my mom told me not to let my accident stop me from driving. I will be nervous but I can't be behind the wheel next time. Life can be harsh but you don't know when your time has come. I was lucky Tuesday and so was my mom and sunday school teach.

yeah my cousin is a little crazy, but his words have a lot of meaning if u understand what he says.

I understand what life can be like, but that doesn't mean I still can't have an imagination!

Lol you can have an imagination but me and him has been through some pretty crazy crap, maybe hes been through worse or more but still yeah our lives took alot of turning pointes at 1 time, from being all happy and nice, to feeling of pain and sorrow.

Yeah, but you shouldn't let anything stop you 2 from being re4ally crappy? I mean look at me, I could have lost my life Tuesday, and I have a scar on my head *well gonna* and I totaled my sunday schools teacher truck and not to mention I still feel horrible bout my moms and her injurys and then the hospitle bills. Then this wrecthed collar I have to wear for about 6 to 8 weeks. But ya know I still keep a positive attitude even more than I did! I don't know what you and Death went through, but I hope everything will turn out for the best and ya'll will cheer up just a little bit. Remember then even if it seems bad at the time it could have been worse. Thats what I told my self on the way to the hospitle and even at the hospitle. The accident could have been worse but thankfully all 3 of us is gonna live! But when you and Death need a shoulder to lean on count on me, though I woun't be back on fer awhile cause I should be resting now!

sometimes we would rather prefer death over live, and this is my opinion but i think emotional pain is worse then physical  

Beserkfury8

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:50 pm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm

sometimes we would rather prefer death over live, and this is my opinion but i think emotional pain is worse then physical

yes emotional is worse than pain and you are hearing this from someone who is in physical ^_^ But please don't think about death sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:59 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm
Beserkfury8
Warrior_Sandstorm

yes emotional is worse than pain and you are hearing this from someone who is in physical ^_^ But please don't think about death sad

Eh we wont just recovering from out past  

Beserkfury8

Narzeal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:03 pm
the past is what i run from and the friends is what i want to keep but it doesnt work out with friends come memories and the pain will just continue thats the problem to die is to change no not change physically but to change emotionally there is no such thing as death in my eyes but to change thats what i want to do is to change and atlast belong somewhere instead of running from a past i rue but it may be too late for me so helping others is all i can do but as they say you cant help everyone but id rather give my life helping others as much as i can thats what ive desided to do is to devote my life to help others and release them from their problems i dont expect them to change but to take a step  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:18 am
Can we please just drop it? =/  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:16 pm
I hope you realize saying this is also like saying "I also accept Dante and all her flaws".

Which really, REALLY frightens me.

But eeeeeeeeeeeh, everyone is allowed to hate someone, maybe hating a anime characters is pointless, but guess what. I am more then entitled to hate an anime character as i am with everything else around me.

But whatever, just don't hate me because i have flaws.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:46 pm
[-Tedious-]
I hope you realize saying this is also like saying "I also accept Dante and all her flaws".

But eeeeeeeeeeeh, everyone is allowed to hate someone, maybe hating a anime characters is pointless, but guess what. I am more then entitled to hate an anime character as i am with everything else around me.

I think you're missing the point.

I never once said it was bad to hate an anime character, or pointless.

HOWEVER. I feel that hating Sasuke is, for the most part, pointless. Sasuke has reasons for what he has done. Granted, he shouldn't do what he does, nor do I say his past makes his actions just. But he acts that was due to his past, and I understand that.

Dante, however, has ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER to do the things she's done. She is a crazy maniac that just couldn't get over the fact Hohenheim no longer likes her.

Sasuke = the Punisher, like Mack said. He wants to defeat his brother to avenge his clan. He may have betrayed the village, but really, now. Is that so surprising?

Dante = Her very name is a variation of the words "demon" or "devil". Her actions are inexcusable.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:28 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]

HOWEVER. I feel that hating Sasuke is, for the most part, pointless. Sasuke has reasons for what he has done. Granted, he shouldn't do what he does, nor do I say his past makes his actions just. But he acts that was due to his past, and I understand that.

Dante, however, has ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER to do the things she's done. She is a crazy maniac that just couldn't get over the fact Hohenheim no longer likes her.

Sasuke = the Punisher, like Mack said. He wants to defeat his brother to avenge his clan. He may have betrayed the village, but really, now. Is that so surprising?

Dante = Her very name is a variation of the words "demon" or "devil". Her actions are inexcusable.

I simply hate Sasuke, is that such a bad thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:16 pm
[-Tedious-]
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]

No.

But when you're reasons are, for the most part, unfounded, then it's only natural to question them.

Which is why I don't hate Aeris anymore. I still dislike her, she just doesn't appeal to me, but I don't go around saying "HAHAHA SEPHIE STABBED AERIS DED LOL", at least, not anymore.

If it were a matter of "He just doesn't appeal to me", then I wouldn't be even bringing this up. But since you, Lil, and others hate him for realatvely dumb reasons, i.e. his attitude, then it's bound to come under scrutiny.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:53 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]

No.

But when you're reasons are, for the most part, unfounded, then it's only natural to question them.

Which is why I don't hate Aeris anymore. I still dislike her, she just doesn't appeal to me, but I don't go around saying "HAHAHA SEPHIE STABBED AERIS DED LOL", at least, not anymore.

If it were a matter of "He just doesn't appeal to me", then I wouldn't be even bringing this up. But since you, Lil, and others hate him for realatvely dumb reasons, i.e. his attitude, then it's bound to come under scrutiny.

Same with me and other charecters I so hated alot. Like Lucrecia. I couldn't stand her but I realize I didn't actually have a good enough reason for not liking her especailly after i read why she didn't wanna be with Vincent and chose Hojo instead in DoC, if what I read wasn't misleading.

But then some Charecters like Quina doesn't appeal to me. Meh, he can be helpfull in some parts of FF9 in my oppinion but meh, like You with Aeris, I dislike Quina. So I basically understand wht you are saying!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:04 am
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]

No.

Same with me and other charecters I so hated alot. Like Lucrecia. I couldn't stand her but I realize I didn't actually have a good enough reason for not liking her especailly after i read why she didn't wanna be with Vincent and chose Hojo instead in DoC, if what I read wasn't misleading.

But then some Charecters like Quina doesn't appeal to me. Meh, he can be helpfull in some parts of FF9 in my oppinion but meh, like You with Aeris, I dislike Quina. So I basically understand wht you are saying!
Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

But yeah, I hated Sasu and Aeris at first, but as I watched on (and contemplated), I didn't really have good enough reasons to hate both. Aeris still does not appeal to me, and most likely never will. It's almost like with Trisha and Izumi from FMA. Trisha just doesn't appeal to me, but at the same time, I fail to see why so many people adore her, other than she was a good mom. We don't know much else about her personality. SHe could have been a belligerent drunk in her spare time for all we know. But, as I stated, I'm also not gonna go around saying "HAHAHA TRISHA DED LOL" or "LOLOLOLOL AERIS IZ DED LOL". As for Izumi, she annoys me from time to time, she doesn't appeal to me, but I don't hate her, even though sometimes my actions and feelings to her speak differently.

Like with Sasuke, I discovered that I really don't have much of a reason to hate him, and now, I like him. And everyone keeps bringing up "Well, the popularity polls show Sasukle as numer one", but I don't freaking CARE about what everyone ELSE says about Sasuke, I care about what my FRIENDS say.

And one last blurb I like to make about Trisha, the way I see it, it was either her or Hohenheim that would die. Think about it. Hohenheim left because of the shape he was in and Trisha dies, or Hohenheim stays and ROTS and eventually dies. Either way, someone's gonna die, and either way, the family is heartbroken. Sorry Trisha, but I think you know who I want to keep alive. >_>

AND MIND YOU I don't dislike Trisha or hate Dante because they have/are with Hohenheim. To hate a character just because they're with your bishie *coughWinrySaraRizaAerisSheenaColettecough* is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally retarded, IMO.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:59 pm
Quote:
AND MIND YOU I don't dislike Trisha or hate Dante because they have/are with Hohenheim. To hate a character just because they're with your bishie *coughWinrySaraRizaAerisSheenaColettecough* is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally retarded, IMO.

I so agree! Though I thought Trisha did appeal to ya o_O Anyways my point is I agree that hating a charecter cause they are with your bish is dumb XP I mean Reno is my bish and I have no problems whoring him around >_< Okie that sounded nasty XP I mean if Tseng didn't make an appearence in AC I would still pair Reno up with Elena XD And I don't hate Elena! Shoot I can name the people I think are great together right now, but I might do that in my journal ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:03 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
Quote:

I so agree! Though I thought Trisha did appeal to ya o_O Anyways my point is I agree that hating a charecter cause they are with your bish is dumb XP I mean Reno is my bish and I have no problems whoring him around >_< Okie that sounded nasty XP I mean if Tseng didn't make an appearence in AC I would still pair Reno up with Elena XD And I don't hate Elena! Shoot I can name the people I think are great together right now, but I might do that in my journal ^_^
Not really, no. People think I like Trisha because I like the Hohenheim x Trisha pairing. But just because you like a piaring doesn't mean you're automatically obligated to like both people in it.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:49 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
Quote:

Not really, no. People think I like Trisha because I like the Hohenheim x Trisha pairing. But just because you like a piaring doesn't mean you're automatically obligated to like both people in it.

Ahh 3nodding  
Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces