Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Is there a large Asian community in your city? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you live near many Asian people?
Yes.
48%
 48%  [ 51 ]
No.
19%
 19%  [ 20 ]
Not many, but not few either.
26%
 26%  [ 28 ]
I'm just here for the gold.
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 105

__melissa.exe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:34 pm
--> She's got you falling head over heels..

Nope. I'm like the only chinese girl in my school! But in East Brunswick..I think..there's a lot of asian people there.

..and I can't even get you to stumble. <--

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:50 pm
scareyhappy
theres only one asain family in my whole city>.< and thats my freind Ger^^ shes mong>.<,i forgot how to spell it emo

mongolian?  

PinayFlipMode

HannaBanana744

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:22 pm
i live in LA and there is China town over here!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:53 am
Ah yeah.
There's a small shopping centre where the er... "white" people hang out **that sounded so racist ;o;** Asian people usually go there only to take the bus to the city. You go to Potblack **a pool plave** and you'll see Asians everywhere. Especially the hardcore one in the city. You can go to a bubbletea place in Utopia and Asians walk through the door..all the time...

Lady Dorkette

AznTrix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:55 am
leedee11
i live in LA and there is China town over here!

yeah ir emeber that place, my citys china town is 1 store lol and i hate that store too  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:53 pm
Oh my gawd! O_o You wanna know Asian-populated?! Then go to the Inland Empire area in California [south]...o_o;; it's like...Asians EVERYWHERE from city of Irvine all the way up to city of Diamond Bar!

Irvine to Diamond Bar = approx. 1 hour and 33mins [driven locally] apart <--useless, random info biggrin

I mean seriously, xd my highschool is like 80% Asian --and the middleschool is like...90% sweatdrop . And my surrounding neighbors are Chinese and Korean families...o_O...the grocery store about a block from me is Korean.

...Yeah xd it sounds like I'm complaining but...not really biggrin heart I LOVE WHERE I LIVE heart  

Mikanne

liddo azn xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:05 pm
there's like soo many asians here where i live. well mostly filipinos. i mean my old school had like 80% asian kids xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:35 pm
I used to be stationed in Japan so I was around Asian people alot. But I was also around non-Asian people too, since I was on the military base. But then most of the Asians on the military base were Filipino-dominated...that includes me. xP

But now we moved here to the United States and there's still a good handful of Asians where I live (Las Vegas). I think most of the Asians in Las Vegas live on the westside because that's where Chinatown is, and I tend to see a lot of Asian stores on the westside of Vegas. I don't really know, I live on the eastside of Las Vegas >>;

Jelai

gReeNnPiNkAnGeL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:00 pm
yes! Honolulu has many Asians especially Chinese.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:20 pm
No, not where Im living... There are so much white people here I feel like an Immigrant walking around. ninja  

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100

IchigoKawaii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:26 pm
I see quite a few asian people at my school, and a few in my neighborhood.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:31 pm
i live in nowheresville new hampshire... theres a duplex with a family of 14 chinese people in it there very nice smile ... they all play ping-pong in the garage on summer nights sweatdrop  

kage kitsune usagi

Stickah Facee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:41 pm
King Henry
I live in Houston, Texas and there's enough Vietnamese and Chinese people here that we are able to have our own Asian - dominated part of the city, called Bellaire.

Houston has one of the largest Asian populations in the United States. Do you live near many Asian people?

Really?
My dad wants to move there.
On the internet they said out of 100 people only 2 would be asian gonk
Thats good news for me 3nodding

---
I'm currently in San Diego,CA.
Theres a toooooon of asians here.
Well, its cause its california mad D
In my neighborhood its mostly vietnamese.
They have a really nice buddha temple :3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:19 am
my city is very muti-culutral whee  

azn_boy20

[ puttanesca ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Just a few.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff