Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
<<_Innocent Friends_>> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.:Ore wa hentai janai:.
  SOUBI!!!
View Results

retice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:31 pm
Well, of my friends... I'm the innocent one.
Well, to a point. I understand how things work (though I didn't learn up until this year) but I don't know terminology. At all.
My friends have tried and failed to teach me. It doesn't sink in. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:32 am
*on the phone*
Friend: But Mei, I don't get it, how to two guys do... IT?
Me: Do you really want to know?
Friend: Yes... No... Wait... Do I really want to know?
Me: Yes?
Friend: No, wait no I don't...
Me: Yes you do
Friend: No... I'm just curious!
Me: So you do want to know? Well first a guy...
Friend: NO I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!
Me:.. rolleyes Jeez make up your mind girl!
Friend: But I want to KNOW!
Me: sweatdrop

(Just so you know I never get around to telling her when we have these conversations)  

meiyun

saturns_child

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:59 pm
confused My friends innocent. plz. Not to my surprised they totaly loved yaoi, they never any hard of yaoi untill I brought a book to school. One of them grab the book and started to look through it.

Friend1: What kind of book is this.
Me: Its an yaoi book or simply to say is it a book about guy on guy love.
friend2: *takes book form friend1* really aww sweet.
Me: yeah it is nice redface
Friend1: can i read it when you are done.
Me: I guess.

I knew they was going to be cool with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:00 pm
My friends? Innocent?? Haha! My best friend and boyfriend were the two that introduced me to Yaoi. ^__^;; Oddly enough. Here's somewhat how it went...
BestF ~ **reading booK**
Me ~ What's that?
BoyF ~ Manga. **He's reading one too**
BestF ~ It's a YOAI manga...
Me ~ What's that?
BestF ~ **looks up** O__O
BoyF ~ BoyxBoy action...**is still reading**
Me ~ *O__O* Wow...
BestF ~ I'll let you read it after I'm done.

After that, I read it, and loved it. ^__^ Now, I think I'm worse then both of them. ^__^;;

Powered By Ryu II

Asuri-chan

6,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:36 pm
*blush* *raises hand timidly* Innocent one.....

I didn't learn about YAOI until this year... The only thing shounen-ai I had ever seen was Gravitation. I've now seen a couple h-hardcore shows this year... *blush blush*

I still don't understand much though... ^^;;;;; And I'm too shy to ask my friend. lol.....

heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:51 am
clueless friend, she just resently found out what manga is, I don't think I can corrupt her just yet ninja  

HybridOwl

Love your Hate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:28 am
Awwws that is so cute. I had to explain it to two of my friends about how it worked both ways. With girl and girl and guy and guy. It was so cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:42 am
Ahhh, my friends are far from innocent.
Apart from one friend, who didn't know how things work until she saw Brokeback Mountain three months ago.
The day after she saw it, she ran to me and told me:
"My little innocent mind has been ruined!!!!" rolleyes

But all my other friends are pretty knowledgable on these matters.
Fortuantely, because I can't imagine myself explaining things like these to them!

AmethystLexi

Yaoi_cutie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:56 pm
Oh dear god...One of my friends gave me my first fanfic when I was in 7th grade. It was hardcore yaoi and I just sat there on my floor for a solid 20 minutes after I read it in total shock.

Now the worst thing ever was when -one year after my evil friend gave me lemon- one of my friends asked me "CC, how do two guys have sex? Oh, and what's masturbation?" This is all coming from one of the sweetest, most innocent guys I know and so my immediate answer was "I won't tell you. I will not ruin your innocence." He was bummed, but then another one of my friends whispered in his ear for a while and he turned bright red. It was really funny xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:02 am
There is this complete homophobe in my fifth period swim class, and I was armed with Jazz (for anyone who hasn't heard of it, it's yaoi [duh]) and my friend and I were talking about yaoi, shounen-ai, mpreg, and the like, and he so rudely butted in to our conversation saying "you guys are gross, you know that? EEWWW!!! I can't believe you read that crap." So we talked about it until the period was over, and he didn't have his headphones that day, and all of his friends were swimming. At one point the conversation got really graphic and intense... let me tell you, he walked out of class looking like this eek gonk Then the next day, we showed him what was in the books (he got a little curious) and he almost exploded... somewhat like this burning_eyes Ever since then, when he annoys us, we tell him to go read some hentai (apparently he doesn't like that either)... God I love scaring the crap out of people who can't mind their own business.  

ChangeTheStars

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:35 am
Asuri-chan
*blush* *raises hand timidly* Innocent one.....

I didn't learn about YAOI until this year... The only thing shounen-ai I had ever seen was Gravitation. I've now seen a couple h-hardcore shows this year... *blush blush*

I still don't understand much though... ^^;;;;; And I'm too shy to ask my friend. lol.....

heart

*giggles wayyy too much* I could explain if you want... I'm kinda new.. but yeah. Still young. JADEEEEE. *glomps* I miss yews~!
Anyways... my e-mail is; tearsofecstasy@hotmail.com And anyone can contact me or anything... *woah* I forgot I created this thread~!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:00 pm
XD

lol

well.....

one day my english teacher was like
"how does Farrah Fawcett get butt cancer?"
my guy friend replied
"i dunno thats kind of weird"
so me being the one knowledgeable in this type of field replies. (THANK YOU YAOI!)
"um maybe you get butt cancer through....*whispers(so my teacher cant hear)* butt sex"
he was like eek "wow Aya i did not know you read that stuff"
me: sweatdrop

i know....what does it have to do with the price of apples?
well obviously no one thought of the possibility of butt sex....
but who knows?

and

lol my sister watched brokeback mountain and was like
"man the sex scene was so gross!"

me: uhhh....YEA! *lies* rofl -thoughts:it was an alright sex scene...could've been better if the uke was more uke-ish...yelling out heath ledger's name.....but w/e-

yup....  

Hawt_az_FCUK

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:04 pm
xD *cries from laughter*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:02 pm
I have many uncomfortable situations myself... let me recreate one.
Krys: Hey, you like that yaoi and yuri stuff right?
Me: Yep, why?
Krys: I'm just wondering...
Me: Wondering...
Krys:How do they do... you know...
Me: *sweat drop*

She didn't get the indirects, and at the end I got frustrated and showed her the mangas I was carrying with me. She was waaaay traumatized by the time she ended reading them. I can believe she's so innocent... she just didn't get it!  

Zachod

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:12 pm
XD lol just last night after i posted in here,

Me: Hey Keily wanna learn about Yaoi?
my friend: NO!!!!

lol i love teasing ehr like this. rofl (she loves het anime couples)  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff