!!Hair~styleS!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

obsessed over hair???
  Yes. .hair is yummmy. . bmwahaha!!!
  Hair?? its okay. . .
  Never. . . who would be obsessed over hair???
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:56 am
i actually didnt mind hee chul's hair too much . . i guess hes been through so many styles im used to it. . . . but everyone else's hair? ugh. . . . . i didnt like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:33 pm
f a n g i r l
i actually didnt mind hee chul's hair too much . . i guess hes been through so many styles im used to it. . . . but everyone else's hair? ugh. . . . . i didnt like it.

Mmyes, I know. :/

The other hairstyles weren't that good either. -0-;;

What are they trying to do with my precious' heads? crying  

I Have Moved

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:51 pm
oh yeah... hee chul's hairstyles are always good in my book!!!! yeah!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:24 pm
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l

Mmyes, I know. :/

The other hairstyles weren't that good either. -0-;;

What are they trying to do with my precious' heads? crying

yea. . heechul's hair is good in my book too. . . . they rest of super junior. . blaaaggg. . . they make me cry. . .

what arethey trying to do to you precious head. . smash it to the ground til you eyes can not take anymore!?!?!. . . not they are just trying to make us cry. . . if we feel sorree for them they know we will buy their stuff because we pity them. . just joking. . keke

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:20 pm
ehehe. . . [schizophrenic] is so funny. . .tee hee hee. . . .

@Markonji- yes, all hairstyles look good on hee chul! that guy can pull anything off. .keke  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:57 pm
kekeke. . .but not as funny as fangirl of course. . keke.. . her nickname is shindong. . even though i do not think he is that funny. . .  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:31 pm
Lol you guys are using ShinDong's name as an insult HAHAHA... ^________^

HeeChul doesn't look too bad I guess... (He went through ALOT worse... :/)

Mmmm but I'm currently interested in SungMin.......... :3 I never noticed how cute he looked with his U hair. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:32 pm
me. . not me. . i am using shindong's name to describe how funny she is. . uh!!! does it actual sound like an insult. . that sounds harsh. . kekeke. . .sungmin. . i do not notice him that much. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:58 pm
hey, i called [schizophrenic] shin dong first. . .she got angry and started calling me that. . .so to her, it is an insult. . . but i just called her that cause she is funny, and shin dong is the only comedian i know. . tee hee hee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:01 am
f a n g i r l
hey, i called [schizophrenic] shin dong first. . .she got angry and started calling me that. . .so to her, it is an insult. . . but i just called her that cause she is funny, and shin dong is the only comedian i know. . tee hee hee

yea. . i have to admit she called me that first. . but only because i gave her a nickname that was funny. . . her other nickname other than shindong is peeping petifiler pete. . keke. . remember (keke. .that reminds me of a song by hyde. . ) remember fangirl. . stay away from yabu. . .do not use the magical words for children to come with you. . keke

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:22 am
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l

yea. . i have to admit she called me that first. . but only because i gave her a nickname that was funny. . . her other nickname other than shindong is peeping petifiler pete. . keke. . remember (keke. .that reminds me of a song by hyde. . ) remember fangirl. . stay away from yabu. . .do not use the magical words for children to come with you. . keke

peeping ***** pete? hes only one year younger than me! and i wouldnt actually go after a celebrity. but you gotta admit, yabu kota looks so much younger than his age. . . .anyways. . . . . .

I HAVE A HAIR FETTISH. . . . men must have pretty hair!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:12 pm
Hahahhaha lol! XD

Oooo I know this comedian......... I forget his name. :/

He's the host from X-Man hahahahaha. XD

MMMMMMM but he's not that great looking hahahaha. XD

Who's Yabu Kota? O_______O hahaha..........^^

And yes, men should have pretty hair. :3  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:37 pm
kekeke. . yabu kota??? he is a popper from ya ya yah of course!!! i think he is the same age as us. . (your born in 1990 right????) yup yup. . hmmm. . i do not know any asian comedians. . sorree. . except for the ones on paris by night and they are not funny at all. .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:15 pm
[schizophrenic]
kekeke. . yabu kota??? he is a popper from ya ya yah of course!!! i think he is the same age as us. . (your born in 1990 right????) yup yup. . hmmm. . i do not know any asian comedians. . sorree. . except for the ones on paris by night and they are not funny at all. .

Ohh?? He's young. O_______o XD

I'm born on 1992. ;_; You guys are older than me hahahaha. XD I'm goin' to grade 9 lalala...  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:13 pm
oh really. . you are as old as my brother. . keke. . though you were the same age as me. .  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff