Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibish

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:20 pm
I had a dream I was groping Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi.

God, he was sooooft. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:21 pm
I have had lots of strange dreams.  

AK_Fan

KawaiiKitsune-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:25 pm
I had a dream that Zima from Chobits was my boyfriend! heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:43 pm
i had a dream where i was in anime world and i was the king of the north
in a brand new anime
i killed everything and then i woke up  

AnimeSeeker7

Kaze_neko

Business Entrepreneur

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:07 pm
I dreamed that I was still in college and for whatever reason the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were in my class. Then everyone started turning into zombie and they were all after me, including the turtles. After I got totally outnumbered Vash the Stampede came out of nowhere and started leveling all of them and then i woke up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 8:30 am
My strangest dream was about Endless Waltz. I dreamt that me and Hiro/Heero were going out and that I rebuilt Wing Zero. I was all great to him^^ Kinda weird huh?  

The Sourpuss

cute_nic

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:41 am
I had a dream that I was on this boat trip with all the gundam wing pilots. I ended up with Trowa. It was pretty weird.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:47 am
It was early in the morning (I'm supposing) when I had this dream, because my mom had turned on NPR and it was incorperating itself into the dream.

For some reason Spike was in this old-fasioned General Goods store (like in the westerns) and there was this huge thing of newspapers in the middle. Spike picks one up, and on the front page is Vicious with a Bratz girl hanging onto his arm. The headline said that Vicious was running for president with the Bratz girl as the first lady. eek
It scared me in the dream too.  

User_1548226

Eshika

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:04 am
I have dreams with anime characters like 98.5% of the time. They are awesome.... some are so great you could make a show out of it... Its strange when the dream i had the night before continues for ever.... whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:36 pm
Lets just say fullmetal alchemist,streetfighter,digimon,and hentai eek  

patty h

Cavalier of Clubs

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:34 pm
I've had a strange one but I thought it was pretty cool. So I dreamed once that I was an anime character. I could see myself but I wasn't looking at a mirror or nothing. It was just the camera angle. I was like, "Ok, how do I look like with pink hair." Then POOF my hair was pink. "OK, how 'bout blue?" Then it poofed again. I got so excited that I was like,"YEAH! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! xd " But I woke myself up by mistake. I was like, "CRAP!!! domokun "  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:32 am
okay this is a really weird dream that came out of nowhere
also its kinda long

okay i am sitting in a resturaunt and inyasha comes out of nowhere with a bowl of soup and puts it at the table i am sitting at. I take a look at it and myogas lying in it face down. then george bush comes out and is talking giberish then with no reason sangos boomerang comes out of nowhere and decapitates bush. Then the boomerang hovers a bit and explodes taking only the soup and bushes head and body with it but leaving me unharmed.then i am like wtf and walk out of the resturant. then the resturaunt explodes. then i walk home and i see luffy and miroku fighting another wtf moment and i look at the sky and a gundams head replaced the moon! so then i walk home and fall asleep. then i woke up.

weird...  

Evil_Devon

Queen Nekoyasha

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:45 pm
I dreamt that Shippo put a jewel shard in his arm and his head got larger.
My poor sister dreamt that she was kissed by Sesshomaru. xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:36 pm
I had a dream that I was sitting on a chair I had horns on my head and there was this huge army below me. In front of me there stood a huge building no wait I thought It was a soldier on the other side a Enimy general. He ran forward with his not as tall but tall nonetheless soldiers and began to crash with my army. blood was flying everwhwere and flames started spurting from the ground. Explotions everywhere. Suddenly the battle was right below me as soldiers died to save me. They came and I raised my right hand as flames came out the size of a atom bomb strike. Then the battle cleared and was over I had won. Since then Ive written(can't draw so I will either get the girl I lik[who can draw] to help me or my bro) substories arouund it. I call it Hell's Excursions.  

Ceveo

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:43 pm
wow this stuff is just so funny! lol  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]