Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:53 am
so rose is still the rock style right? he better be. . . . . lol. i like that style. with crazy hair! hair!! okay, i belong in the Hairstyles thread. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:22 am
f a n g i r l
so rose is still the rock style right? he better be. . . . . lol. i like that style. with crazy hair! hair!! okay, i belong in the Hairstyles thread. lol

Lol! I like the rock style too! XD

I dunno what style he might be... hopefully not r&b all the way no no no...

I want to hear his insane side hahahaa  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:16 pm
yea. . .i want his hair to be crazy too. . .i kind of expects him to have crazy hair. .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:12 am
[schizophrenic]
yea. . .i want his hair to be crazy too. . .i kind of expects him to have crazy hair. .

I think we'll see his crazy side.... O_O I just surfing around until I came across this picture...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHOW... I never knew he would look like that! Look at all them piercings! O___O

Well at least I THINK it's him... what do you guys think?  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:47 pm
hmmm. . are you sure that is no minwoo??? that does not look like him. . . never expect him to have that many piercings. . . does everyone have that lip ring now a days???

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:06 pm
that is miyavi-sama. . .tee hee hee. . he is so cute.  

f a n g i r l

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:37 am
f a n g i r l

OH MY GOD.......

I never knew that lol.....

They look alike to me.......

Hey Minwoo's a big fan of him so I can kinda understand why they look alike....

Well I found this on his cy, so I just assumed things lol. ^______^

Wow but still!! biggrin He's very cute hahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:12 am
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l

OH MY GOD.......

hmmmm. . .to me. . miyavi does not look like no minwoo. . . never knew no minwoo was a fan of his either. . keke. .. does everyone love miyavi nowadays???? i did not like his hair or tie in the ps tour. . . . it looked weird. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:12 am
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l

OH MY GOD.......

hmmmm. . .to me. . miyavi does not look like no minwoo. . . never knew no minwoo was a fan of his either. . keke. .. does everyone love miyavi nowadays???? i did not like his hair or tie in the ps tour. . . . it looked weird. .

well, yeah, miyavi has a crazy style, but its cute. no min woo is cute too. and the rest of the trax. ive really only thought typhoon and rose were cute until i saw what the other two really looked like. i was just staring at some music videos. really staring. lets just say that they are HOT. tee hee hee.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:12 pm
f a n g i r l
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l

OH MY GOD.......

well, yeah, miyavi has a crazy style, but its cute. no min woo is cute too. and the rest of the trax. ive really only thought typhoon and rose were cute until i saw what the other two really looked like. i was just staring at some music videos. really staring. lets just say that they are HOT. tee hee hee.

Miyavi... I just noticed him hahaha he's very cute mmyes, I never heard any of his songs though... Any suggestions?

I thought Minwoo looked like him... then again I thought Minwoo looked like Heechul too nyaaa im so weird... ^________^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:03 pm
kekeke. . .the only one that i remember is girls be ambitious and freedom fighers. . the rest are in japnaese and i can not remember them. . . but his new one. . .i do not know what it is called was really different. . i liked the one where he plays with a shopping cart and also the wedding one. .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:51 pm
hehe. . i know you can only remember him by his music videos right? lol. i like the remake of itoshi hito. . .its good. Jibun kakumei is pretty good too. i dunno, i have weird tastes in music so these are just my favorites. . he has some others that may be better.  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:54 am
f a n g i r l
hehe. . i know you can only remember him by his music videos right? lol. i like the remake of itoshi hito. . .its good. Jibun kakumei is pretty good too. i dunno, i have weird tastes in music so these are just my favorites. . he has some others that may be better.

yup yup. . . well if i heard the song first before i see the music video then i think i can remember the song if it gets drilled into my head. . .

i did not like pop is dead. . . the name is mean. . .keke. . and it was way to colorful. .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:07 pm
Lol guess what? The TRAX has just stooped to a new level... crying It's sad, really...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17X7JTEhxVs

Ahhhh they made this movie to promote their little album. -____- not only does it SUCK, it made me dislike them a little... okay, alot...

It was bad enough that they turned into K-POP.... now this movie spells out S-A-D..... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now I shall only cheer for MinWoo.... I hope his albums bombs theirs....  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:31 pm
wow your nice. . . . well i did not watch it . .. . it looked weird. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff