not alot
57%
 57%  [ 72 ]
Total Votes : 125

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:33 pm
yep i get them  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:03 pm
Nah, I don't have much. I usually break out like...when..I'm pms-ing. I have some on my upper back (which I don't like. ><) but not many....although I do have scars from pimples back there.... confused On my face it's usually high on my forehead, like at my hairline, and around the nose area. They're not that noticeable...but I still don't like 'em.  

Praxling

[clowns.will.eat.me]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:50 pm
I don't xd !

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:45 pm
NittleGrasper`
I get acne... DDD: But, luckily (thank the Lord!) that it's not all over my face... usually, I get some along my jawline and on my forehead.

That's when I eat a lot of icky food... xp I'd rather have some sort of acne now than later in my life... I heard adult acne is harder to control. sad

[[LuMPiA]]

BEARCLAW MMMM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:34 pm
i got some and it sucks i started breaking out last summer and now its on my cheeks and forehead  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:47 pm
Well luckily I don't have any...and if i do...they're small...on my forehead and unnoticeable...  

aleash

[ `RAWR ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:09 pm
Once every 2-3 months.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:19 pm
.. Ew xd
Hrm, I think I have some on my back? Nothing too noticable.
I have such soft skin.. o.o

Mom likes to nag about putting lemon to dry it up 3nodding
Burns, works after a few tries ^-^;'

Stickah Facee

Jazminny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:11 pm
Gaaahhh, I HATE pimples and acnes!!! xp
It shatters my heart!

I had one small pimple on my cheek, and it GREW. Then, I accidentally popped it, making it worse. Another pimple grew next to it...So, I went to school with emo hair to cover it. ;o;
It healed, but not exactly...it's gone but red...I suppose you call it an "acne"? I hate it, because it's MY VERY FIRST ACNE. But, if it's not an acne, I want it to disappear...-_-

Anyways, a new pimple grew because I stayed up late a couple days ago(BECAUSE OF MY DARN ESSAY FOR THE BOSTON MASSACRE).

...yeah. stare

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:22 pm
Tetsusu
not really.. have more scars
same here  

kuraiXkurri

kuraiXkurri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:24 pm
i got a pimple next 2 my nose then it popped crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:32 pm
I have em on my cheeks en my face is reddish at times!  

ForEveR_LuSt

xo mandie pandie xo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:15 pm
nope not rele i dont have like tons of acne just like some aroud my forhead like 1 or2 but there gone now but u should see my cousin and sister gawd my sister has it all over, on her face on her back and some on her neck and my cousin YUCKY! SHe has black heads white heads on her nose and chin and on her checks. and acne all over her face and on her lower back i guess that i am the lucky one!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:42 pm
i have never had acne and almost never have any skin problems if i do they are really minor i guess im pretty luckty xp  

AznTrix

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:08 pm
amanda_ribbons
nope not rele i dont have like tons of acne just like some aroud my forhead like 1 or2 but there gone now but u should see my cousin and sister gawd my sister has it all over, on her face on her back and some on her neck and my cousin YUCKY! SHe has black heads white heads on her nose and chin and on her checks. and acne all over her face and on her lower back i guess that i am the lucky one!

AsianGirl
Asian Pride Guild Rules

Tsuki Miyamoto
Well...I felt we should have a few rules to set down for the Guild, being we now need a blacklist and things ;-;.

3. Do not create repeat topics/revive threads. We don't need 32452515211 topics on the same thing. And also, do not revive threads that are over two months old and are inactive.

Edit by Pagtatapat01: Adding to #3, topics cannot be revived if it has remained idle for more than two months.

[LOCKED]  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces