Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do you wish you were not asian sometimes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  yes
  no
View Results

Reizomaku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:02 pm
Asians got the best
y'know "we dont die we multiply"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:31 pm
how can you not want to be !azn!????????azn is awsome!  

vieta

[ `RAWR ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:21 pm
Except when you're in kindegarten and you use the PEACH crayon and some white kid tells you, you're not peach

(this has never happened to me before XD)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:43 pm
yeah i do.. alot of times.. like.. my parents dont support me on what i do.. so i feel very sad at times.. because of that.. and i wish i was WHITE! lol.. because their parents support their kids and stuff ya.. they would say good job or try again.. my parents would say.. "you suck just quit your no good" ya.. i wish i was white sometimes.. yeah..  

Vega_Hatake

Beloved Businesswoman

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

~[TheMagicBirdy]~

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:06 pm
They're just jealous. I love being asian. We have the best silky hair xd and we have uber luck!! The only time I don't want to be asian is when all the girls like another guy that's not asian. I mean most people I know don't even think asians are good enough for them xd My gf is white though and I appreciate that she appreciates me 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:05 pm
Vega_Hatake
yeah i do.. alot of times.. like.. my parents dont support me on what i do.. so i feel very sad at times.. because of that.. and i wish i was WHITE! lol.. because their parents support their kids and stuff ya.. they would say good job or try again.. my parents would say.. "you suck just quit your no good" ya.. i wish i was white sometimes.. yeah..

Parents don't necessarily support their children if they're white. Mind you, I know alot of people who wish they were asian. Hey, if I were asian, then my hair probably wouldn't be so stinking cruly. XD Ethinicity gives us all a little more variety in life. Remember, variety is the spice of life!

Cpt. Greylag Des_Omon
The only time I don't want to be asian is when all the girls like another guy that's not asian. I mean most people I know don't even think asians are good enough for them xd

That's really sad. Sometimes I think that the asian guys at my school (we have alot of Japanese/Korean/etc. transfer students) are a little aloof, like they don't like white girls 'cause they don't talk to us. I doubt that's true, I think that it's just the lack of communication. I've met alot of charming people of the asian ethnicity. I had a few guys hit on me when I lived in Guilin. redface All that said, people are just people, despite our complexion. Everyone has a different personality which might make create the stereotype that "somebody is too good for someone else".

Then again, if you actually talked to these people, that's their problem. Not everyone is that way though.

cycloneoldaccount

aleash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:44 pm
Nevar! I never did ever want to be white or any other race. I love being Asian, it's ... nice XP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:47 pm
Hell no! I don't care if people don't like me being asian, but I'm proud of it!  

miigiro

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

AznFLipx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:25 pm
i love being Asian..
i rarely get made fun of..
well.. because im Asian..
its all quite fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:48 pm
hell no being asian is cool  

Kempana

Lalaworld

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:46 pm
I don't have 'Asian Pride' like alot of asians..

It gets annoying sometimes, but oh wells..I like asian music and food though. But I don't go like "AZN PRIDE!!" or my name being azn boy or somthin.. stressed gonk

And I would like to know mandarin instead of Canto. stressed gonk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:53 am
I like being Asian. But I wanna see what it's like not being Asian for a day. See what kind of response I'll get. XD  

[.LadyStigma.]

Mille_Yu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:56 am
I don't care if i'm an asian or not...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:43 am
im gonna say it loud and proud i love being asain!!!!! =]  

4sianNpr

ShigureAishite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:34 am
I love being asian its made me who I am today. Sure my parents are strict but thats only because they are old fashioned they don't understand the times. It's annoying the questions I get asked everyday, but one day I will enjoy answering those questions.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff