Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pokemaster's Sanctuary. (Version 2, New First Post.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:56 pm
I go on the neoboards more often than I do Gaia. It's getting better, in my opinion. It seems like through the smog of chatspeakers and scene kids there are actually a few regulars on the NC. I'm not getting my hopes up, though.

I went on the anime chat because I have an odd tendency to cling to a certain group, and they were literate... Well, sort of.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:59 pm
Do you have a consistent account? Judging from your repeated escapades with Mr. Paddle and the like, and the constant ing of elitists who think they're all that, I've been led to believe you've had a lot of accounts so far.  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:01 pm
Currently, I'm bent on keeping Ichwerdesiestechen from getting iced. It means "I will p***k you" in German.
If that one freezes, however, I'll probably use harrison_tyler or gotbumbum. Those two are alive.
Thenn there's blastfemee, which is suspended. I'm sure that there are more.

But currently, just the German one.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:05 pm
XD Niiiice. I wonder if Neopets checks to ban offensive account names if they're in foreign languages. I'd love to have some sort of slur for a username that nobody understood because it was in some language like Taiwanese or Mongolian or Swedish or even Shoshone.  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:07 pm
Haha. I doubt it.

I make obscene boards in foreign languages, too. But sometimes they filter out bad words in common languages like Spanish and French.

Last night I managed "Get on the floor, you thin prostitute" in Dutch. Obviously, that one isn't censored.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:11 pm
*snaps fingers* Damn. I was looking forward to saying "I hope you go blind and die because you mistook the pencil sharpener for one of those sex toys that you see in catalogs that are designed to feel like real pussies and your pecker gets ground up" in French to someone.  

Fidei Defensor

Magenta Placenta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:15 pm
Oooh. Good one.

Babel Fish says that it translates to : J'espère que vous allez aveugle et mourez parce que vous avez confondu le taille-crayons avec un de ces jouets de sexe que vous voyez dans les catalogues qui sont conçus pour se sentir comme de vrais chats et votre pecker obtient la terre vers le haut.

And when I translated the French back to English, it turned out this way : I hope that you go blind man and die because you confused the pencil sharpeners with one of these toys of sex which you see in the catalogues which are designed to feel like truths cats and your pecker obtains the ground upwards.

Tee-hee.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:17 pm
Your pecker obtains the ground upwards.

I love that. xD

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:18 pm
I am SO putting that in my sig. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:20 pm
Hahaha.
That sentence truly makes me wish that pecker isn't filtered on neopets.

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:25 pm
Indeed. *laughs* I think that's one of the reasons we moved to Gaia from Neopets. Most of us just couldn't take the ridiculous amount of censorship.

And, given this new Gaia layout, you'd think Gaia was trying to attract a younger audience or something. That can't be good -- that'll probably mean added rules about that sort of thing here too.

It certainly won't stop the "Spank the Hott Girl!" threads though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:29 pm
Lotus Angora
Indeed. *laughs* I think that's one of the reasons we moved to Gaia from Neopets. Most of us just couldn't take the ridiculous amount of censorship.

And, given this new Gaia layout, you'd think Gaia was trying to attract a younger audience or something. That can't be good -- that'll probably mean added rules about that sort of thing here too.

It certainly won't stop the "Spank the Hott Girl!" threads though.
Rahaha. I see my quote. whee
It could happen, but then again, they did add that option where everything considerably obscene could disappear into a full sentence of asterisks. I truly wonder who bothers to use that setting.

There is a whole shitload of those threads, and yet I haven't bothered to step into one. I just might lurk around there sometime.

Magenta Placenta

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:34 pm
Yes. Fear it's poorly-translated glory. "bows to the upwards pecker*

Speaking of, there's a site I know of that takes the whole poor-translation theme to an extreme by translating a given English sentence or paragraph into somewhere between seven and 10 different languages (depending on whether you turn Oriental characters on or off) and then into English again. Hold on, I'm gonna go find the URL.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:35 pm
Here it is. http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/  

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:37 pm
Original Text: I love you, you love me; We're a happy family...With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too?

Translated Text: I love you to you grad; _... with the great great seal and a kiss I with you, no, you, legend to be divent a lucky family have taste of me ingualmente you? _  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff