volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:31 pm
MadAzrael
I'm out of practice with the sword...I am ashamed of myself. XD;;
I know what you mean. I haven't doen any fencing at least in a year or two. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:44 pm
volley15
MadAzrael
I know what you mean. I haven't doen any fencing at least in a year or two. stare
No, I'm talking about actual European swordplay and Japanese swordfighting like Iaido, kendo, and the like. XD  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

volley15

15,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:03 pm
MadAzrael
volley15
MadAzrael
No, I'm talking about actual European swordplay and Japanese swordfighting like Iaido, kendo, and the like. XD
I forgot about that. I think my dad got scared of me when I was little cause he let me take like a couple classes or something, and I was good so he freaked out and made me quit. I was able to do a bit of fencing a couple years abo but he doesn't like my obsession with medieval weapondry very much... though I like it and was good at it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:30 am
I used to do Kashima Shinryu, but didn't have time for it anymore when I started working in two jobs beside studying in an uni and in a polytechnic. I really liked Kashima Shinryu, especially the bokuto and the fukuro shinai techniques. Too bad I had to quit. cry  

Shinrin Minto

Roviel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:50 pm
I wanna do martial arts. I wanna do some cool moves!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:29 pm
oh i take Tae Kwon Do i am almost a black belt im one belt under and um my fave kick is a tornado round kick blaugh I also train using a boken which is like a samurai sword it ish fun  

Nalura

Shapeshifter

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:26 pm
I used to do Karate... but I had to quit due to my school! >_< although I wanted to take tae kwon do, ninjitsu or kendo... sadly I couldn't find any clases where I live u.u  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:54 pm
Previously for a short time, very enjoyable and I would like to get back into it.  

Dariram
Crew

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas