Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
To all asians who don't live in their native country. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you miss your native country?
Yes
63%
 63%  [ 40 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
I don't care
19%
 19%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 63

This_1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:35 pm
I once visted my parents native country, the Philippines. I say that because I was born in the US.

As I remember it, it was very hot and humid, moquito-ridden, I got terribly sick from something I had eaten there, and was overall thouroughly unpleasant. I have no desire to back. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:00 pm
my parents are from taiwan, and i dont really miss it that much. we visit it a lot and its always really humid and there are tons of mosquitoes in the summer. i guess i do miss food though! its the best there.  

aznkid127

[ puttanesca ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:10 pm
I want to visit Tokoyo, Japan.
._.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:25 pm
I'm from vietnam, I was born there but i don't have much memo of it. Truth is, I don't miss it, the only reason i'll ever go back is because of my grandma, she's means alot to me, other than her, there's no reason for my to miss vietnam or like it  

DarkWingedAngel15

Dyoxyde

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:22 am
My mom has kidney problems and she use a kidney cleaner thing for that, but she needs to use that thing everynight and thats not possible in an airplane. So I do miss China a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:02 am

My native country is Australia :Cute: I have never been to Vietnam...

Lady Dorkette

e l e g a n t s . s i n

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:20 pm
No.

It isn't as great as it's cracked up to be.
And the people are ugly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:23 pm
uhh I went to china once and that's it. LOl I want to go again to do like shopping and stuffors. ._<

iwant go to go taiwan.. to get the ring from "prince turn into frog"

AnniErz

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100

WhiteEyedHyuuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:05 pm
e l e g a n t s . s i n
No.

It isn't as great as it's cracked up to be.
And the people are ugly.

thats abit harsh aint it!! people in LEDC's dont have access to what we take for granted over here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:42 pm
don't really know cauz I always lived in France. I was also born in France. But it's true i'd like to visit the native country of my prents 3nodding  

Jun Jie Lin

sehntuheekuhweehn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:55 pm
You can say that. I miss the Philippines soo much. You cannot possibly imagine. I mean, I used to cry like, every night during my first three years here in America. I left a lot of friends there. crying I'm still trying to get used to the idea of being an immigrant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:29 pm
What can i say.. I miss the Philippines soo soo much, I miss all my cousins and the hot hot sun and the kareoke parties XD lol i might go this christmas im not sure but i sure wish i can biggrin  

AznFLipx

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:47 am
i luv the philippines its really my parents native country but i dont care its mine 2i go there like once every 5 years so iv been there twice going on third but it doesnt seem enough i luv the white beaches and hanging out with the cahzins i want 2 go bak  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:23 am
i miss the philippines i was only 3 year old when i moved to england but i still love the philipines. best food and the best people in the philippines  

Tyzer

metamonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:18 pm
to me, i miss my native city more than the country  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items