Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:20 pm
StaggeringGenius
It came from a book. "The Heartbreaking Tales of a Staggering Genius." I forgot the author but it was a really nice book. 3nodding
eek I've read that!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:22 pm
Mine is my old rp character's name. :3  

Nayatsumi

Hezy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:34 pm
Hezy is short for Hezrou
Hezrou is a name of a demon.
Also a name I used to play some RPs.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:40 pm
My username is a name I came up with when I was searching for a pen name to write fanfic under. Nova Shadows sounded good to me. But I wanted Nova to be a nickname for something, so Nova got extended to November. Then I decided I wanted my name to have the same number of letters as my real name (which I will not tell you) but I was one letter short. Hence the extra e.  

CameraxxWHORE

ziggyzaggerzig

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:01 pm
I made my username a long time on an AIM account.. I was really hyper and I made this screenname at the same time that I made one that was.. 'TacoBellisOpenLate'... sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:39 pm
I have many other characters that I RP. My favorites include Nova, Phoenix, Sabra (who is male), Rotasu (another male), Seti, Hasutsuki (male again), and Toragetsu (yet another male.)  

CameraxxWHORE

ee kiki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:23 am
Mine is from what old people call me ee kiki. Kiki came from Vicki. ee is Laos for something...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:58 pm
my name is totally fictional i dare you search it up on google! nothing will come up! NOTHING! NOTHING!!*keh keph*  

niwozawa

Arisa~Blade

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:56 pm
I happened to be writing a short story during the time I discovered gaia, and my main characters name was Arisa, so I just used that, and threw on some numbers..... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:49 pm
some one called me a tomboi.. then a goth.. so i just put it inmy old name.. lol i dunno... lol  

ToM BOI689

Takiko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:35 am
My name comes from Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden: Takiko is the priestess of Genbu. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:40 am
I think I already replied to this thread.... sweatdrop  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:47 am
Heh... Azrael is the Angel of Death in Islamic beliefs. |\/|4y83 1 5|-|0u|_d |-|4\/3 |\/|4|>3 4 1337 |\|4|\/|3...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:49 pm
ninja Mine has a somewhat boring tale. My first online name was "fighterkirby12" at GameFAQs (I don't go there much anymore...). "fighterkirby" was basically based on my favorite ability in Kirby Superstar at the time, Fighter. I honestly have no idea where the 12 came from. I got bored with having to type "fighterkirby12" over and over, so I shortened it to "fk12".  

fk12

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:58 pm
fk12
ninja Mine has a somewhat boring tale. My first online name was "fighterkirby12" at GameFAQs (I don't go there much anymore...). "fighterkirby" was basically based on my favorite ability in Kirby Superstar at the time, Fighter. I honestly have no idea where the 12 came from. I got bored with having to type "fighterkirby12" over and over, so I shortened it to "fk12".
I don't like gamefaqs as much anymore... my sn there was "Sanosuke101" and when i told ppl i was a girl they didnt talk to me anymore... stare  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff