Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabiru-bara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:21 pm
My huge addiction to Sailor Moon....really really bad addiction...it was unhealthy...dressing up as sailor scouts daily unhealthy and carring around at all times transformer things....we were very sad children  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:42 pm
I would watch cardcapters then sailor moon then pokemon then the good stuff! And I think I started drawing when I was in 5th after meeting this girl in 8th grade who rocked at drawing and loved yugioh so I started watching yugioh and then sence I was to young to stay by myself I would go to my dads work place and just draw all through the summer and now I'm really good! ::gasp::  

Amanda the archer

Evil_Devon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:56 pm
when i was six i watched alot of T.V. and on toonami was tenchi muyo
i liked it so much i was hooked...
Ryoko also helped me realize my favorite colors...red and black  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:25 pm
with me my friend told me about it i thought i wouldnt like it but i was wrong now im hooked and iv spent over $500 on anime and manga they rule.  

Elyeris

DoktorJackal

Lonely Phantom

11,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:41 am
Well I'd always watched stuff like Pokemone, Digimon, Beyblade, Sailor Moon and all that other crap and then one day i was at EB games and saw the first volume of Get Backers, bought it, loved it and have been obsessed with Anime ever since  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:24 am
i love the color red. so one day i saw this picture and it was anime and it was red. it was the most beautiful picture i had seen. so i was like wow maybe i can some more of this stuff so i looked it up on the internet and i found all this anime stuff. i was so in love.  

songchild313

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:40 pm
I grew up with anime. I used to sit with my older brother and watch it 3nodding I can't remeber how old I was. But it wasn't all anime meant for kids. I saw Neon Genesis Evangelion when I was 7 mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:34 am
I have no idea what first drew me to anime.... i only remember that sailor moon was my first anime. lol.  

kikyo98

earobeth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:05 am
i started off with manga, then after really getting into that, i got into anime. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:12 am
I first encountered anime when I was in middle school on Cartoon Network, I've been hooked since.  

Demona_Darchanjel

10,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MattdaMod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:04 pm
A freind but one day a guy said Pokemon was a TV show I laughed and didnt belive him, I knew it was a game. Pokemon got me into anime but I've long since forgotten about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:06 pm
Since then I have been watching anime ever since.(I did not say addicted because I do not have a problem,)(I need to watch my anime tonight)  

MattdaMod

MattdaMod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:08 pm
I bet I had a worse child hood then all you all. I was beat up for many reasons. 1. Dinosaurs
2. Godzilla
3. Pokemon
4. DBZ

this all happened when I was 9 and I am 15 now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:09 pm
kikyo98
I have no idea what first drew me to anime.... i only remember that sailor moon was my first anime. lol.

Equilivency is a law but not to be applied to everything. To that effect alchemy is true.  

MattdaMod

Sanjisayen13

4,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:02 pm
don't laugh but it was pokemon back in the day it was considered good. and I like others cryed during the good-byye pikachu episode. now I feel like they crushed it with the same type of episodes everyday!!!! and I watched DBZ and digimon too. my frist anime book was the magazine shonen jump.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff