Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

census
  +1
View Results

Quetzakotale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:57 am
I got my ears pierced 4 times, but I don't have any tattoos yet, because I'm not old enough to get any. But if I were to decide on what tattoos I'd want to have, these would be them: Orochimaru's left arm swirls that was shown while he did a justsu {the design is hard to explain, but it's from my favorite show, Naruto}, a curse mark on my left shoulder near my neck {again, from my favorite show, Naruto}, and maybe a skull and cross-bones on my right arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:58 pm
I have..

{{Piercings}}

-Left eye brow twice
-Tongue twice
-Labret
-Right n****e
-Belly button
-3 in left ear gauges 0-4
-3 In right ear gauges 0-4

{{Tattoos}}

-Lower back my own design
-A star on my lower stomach on both sides  

MyCrimsonTear

Yuvy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:06 am
Piercings: 3 in my ear, though I think the one in cartilage is closed up. I want to get my nose pierced. I was thinking about my eyebrow too, but I'm not sure.

Tatoos:

Back of neck - "1. the Magician" in the black script.

Future:

I have at least two in mind. I want to identical scripts on my upper arms, and I want something on my back to compliment the tattoo that's already there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:42 pm
I have two piercings in each ear. 3nodding And I'm actually hoping to get a bar code with my last name in it on my lower back once I am old enough.

Shiiba

kayla1234098

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:04 pm
I want:
my whole left ear pierced w/ 6 rings (rainbow)
my eyebrow pierced
a rainbow cross on my right hip
(symbolizing my homosexual christian pride)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:49 pm
I have neither at the moment. Actually, I've never before had a piercing. xp

I Would Like:
-Lip (To the left side)
-Ears (Depends on how I think it'll look.)
-More than one tattoo. Just not sure where or what yet.

Maybe I'll edit this up when I've actually thought about it. xd

Now the only issue is my father letting me get that lip piercing.  

x Socks x

DR490N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:05 pm
i'm considering a druidic rune-band tattoo once things in my own knowledge of my ancestors and my own delving into celtic religion. luckily i have a god guiding me through it. the primary god actually. some of you might want to get to know him. Cernunnos by name, representative of hunting, wild nature, and sexuality.

i'm really waiting on him to choose a design for me to be honest, though i didn't realize it till now. i know he wants me to get a spiral somewhere on my body to represent my own expansion of conciousness, but i have to finish the current blue knotwork tattoo first.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:37 pm
I have my left ear pierced twice and my right ear pierced three times. I want to get a tattoo but i change my mind weekly on what I want so I doubt I'll get one. I also want my left ear pierced 7 more times, my right ear pierced atleast 4 more times and my nose pierced, but considering I still live with my parents and they strongly dislike it when I wear black jeans, I doubt I'll be getting the rest of the piercings any time soon.  

nikia kitty

DR490N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:07 pm
i got my tattoo started last year, in september. as is it's simply a knotwork band with a shieldknot superimposed, on my right arm a bit over halfway down my bicep. it still needs to be colered in (going for the classic blue, though i might want to get some tinges of green in there as well).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:57 pm
Piercings:
3 left and right lobe (all 12g)
1 left cartilage
1 right side nose ring

Soon to get: vertical bridge, corset piercing and more I just haven't decided what I want.

I want to get a full body tattoo but I am in the process of designing it so I don't know just how long it will take before I get it.  

Lady Detarra

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:52 pm
Lady Detarra
Piercings:
3 left and right lobe (all 12g)
1 left cartilage
1 right side nose ring

Soon to get: vertical bridge, corset piercing and more I just haven't decided what I want.

I want to get a full body tattoo but I am in the process of designing it so I don't know just how long it will take before I get it.

I LOVE corset peircings, but I'd just like to warn you (sorry if you already know this ^^; ) that they are really hard to keep, you need to be extremely attentive to them, not sleep on them to preserve them, and make sure they're peirced the right way. Even then they're very prone to rejecting/migrating sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:22 am
we're not allowed to write n****e in these forums? O.o pirate

deja nous

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:06 pm
deja nous
we're not allowed to write n****e in these forums? O.o pirate

Yep, its a dirty, naughty word that will corrupt our children!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:23 am
xolovelyxloser
well im only 13 nd i could if my mom would let me...but she wont so when i get older i want my toung peirced,like the middle of my ear.. maby an eyebrow but not sure yet nd 3 the tatoos... ahahaha i want one on ma anckle a couple of stars and i want one on the back of my neck.. not sure what thogh i want another one but im not rele sure where but its like a rose and it had a drop of blood comein from it, its kool lol ma freinds mom has it!!!!! and yeahh

rite now i have 3 holes in ma ear ..ma mom nd dad said no more. chyeahh ritee lol

i edited to the best grammer i can im sorry if you could not read it before

Jesus. It's not cool to type like a retarded resis monkey.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers