Reply Extended Discussion
Could you pull the trigger... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serjo Sammie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:03 am
I think I could if I were put in the situation to, human life doesn't mean much to me. Humans are just animals in the long run, I don't have any special kind of attachment to them just because we share a species.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:28 pm
No. I'd prefer to kill somebody in a more roundabout, less up-front way. Guns seem a rather messy and loud way to go about it.  

Vexworth

DR490N

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:27 pm
knives are more fun.

cutting tendons is a great form of torture too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:21 pm
no, I couldn't/wouldn't pull the trigger, UNLESS the other person was threataning my life or my lover's life...  

xPanzerFaust19x

L3ts S3t Th3 Stag3 OnF1re

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:41 pm
I could pull the trigger!
=D
Well,
If i wanted to.
x]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:06 am
I could kill someone or ones in certain situations, most involving long term mental anguish. If I did kill someone I wouldn't use a gun if I had a choice. Poisons and drugs that cause hallucinations are much more amusing to watch and if they have a history of drug use I could get off scot-free when they jump into the deep end of an empty pool.

...I am so ******** up.  

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:41 am
Unless in a situation of do-or-die protection of myself or others, I don't think I could.

I cherish human life... I'm not blind to humanity's flaws and cruelties, but knowing that there are people out there who are charitable and kind-hearted, there can be forgiveness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:47 am
I could if the sitution dictated kill or love one gets hurt. I would without hesitation. Same if I was about to be harmed, but besides that I really dont know. Its a scary thought but I say yes I would. I prefer a sword or knife, gun too loud.  

Hunter of the Dammed

2on

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:06 am
I would like morally, to say no, that I never could. But the possibility is exactly that. I'm not going to say I never could, because it certainly depends on the circumstances. It would take a lot to force me into that decision however.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:08 pm
i could but it would not be something i want to go to prison for but im just waitin for the rite time and ill do it maybe it will be the last thing i do, i am laughing at the image in my head of me shooting somebody, so i must be evil hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah twisted  

The Squeeze

Shameless Scarface

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:33 pm
Honestly.... not unless they were attacking one of my dogs or a person who is close to me. If someone was kicking my dogs, attacking my friends or family, I wouldn't hesitate at all. I knife, a gun, whatever: I would stop them no matter what it took to do so, as long as my beloved ones are alright.

However, I would use my hands or my really sturdy heavy umbrella (which I take everywhere with me on a day to day basis...) I wouldn't use a gun or knife unless I had to. But yeah, I would fight to save an innocent animal from being killed, or my boyfriend, mom, family, friends....

I know it's not what Jesus did or would do, to kill a person... but, it is natural to want to defend the people that matter most to you: even to the point of death, it's natural. It's part of loving someone: never wanting anything bad to ever happen to them, and to prevent it if at all possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:16 am
Honestly, truly, there is one person that I would kill. I would have by now if I knew I could get away with it. I would pull that trigger over and over and over, long after the chamber was empty, tears of glee spilling down my cheeks.  

Rainbow Shrapnel

SADERR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 am
An interesting question. I couldn't, no.
I mean, perhaps if me or someone I love was in danger of death, then I may, but more then likely I would want to hurt them bad enough so I can get away. I want to go through this earth doing as little harm as possible.

A life is sacred. I could not, nor would I want to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:35 pm
I absolutely could...it doesn't scare me it doesn't make me depressed or anything like that. Its just that way with me. I respond to threats to my or my friends safety on a purely instinctual base.

On more than one occasion i have had to draw my knife in self defense and that usually ends a confrontation as soon as its pulled out and i've never felt bad about having to resort to that if my friends or I were outnumbered enough that i felt i couldn't end it with my hands i would absolutely pull a gun or my knife and if that didn't deter the attacker or whatever the threat was i would absolutely use it.  

Teh_plague

Dangerous Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:51 pm
Well, well well, looks like people in this guild really do have the heart to ask a question that shows a person's true colors.
I could have the heart to kill a person, but that depends solely on the horrible deeds the person has performed(I could kill Hitler, for example). But I could not kill another good human being, because even though I despise humanity, I couldn't do it. Maybe it's just because I'm too weak, or something...  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff