Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Harry/Draco Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:07 pm
DracoxHarry is a popular choice. It's one of my personal favourites. I won't read anything that's a sob-fest. I think the pairing would bring comedy. I have found a writer thankfully on livejournal that can write the way I like. I hate it when people associate Harry as the one who heals Draco's past (which he covers up the past by screwing around.) There are just too many stories like this. Seriously. >.<

I like full on full humor concerning them not being able to stand each other, but feel the pull of love.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:27 pm
EnchantedLuck
DracoxHarry is a popular choice. It's one of my personal favourites. I won't read anything that's a sob-fest. I think the pairing would bring comedy. I have found a writer thankfully on livejournal that can write the way I like. I hate it when people associate Harry as the one who heals Draco's past (which he covers up the past by screwing around.) There are just too many stories like this. Seriously. >.<

I like full on full humor concerning them not being able to stand each other, but feel the pull of love.

Some of the angsty stories are my favorite though.

No one ever died of a broken heart just about killed me.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck

You should look up Faith Wood on Livejournal.com. She's really good. But she does have a must be over 18 security block so watch out girly. (T'is my warning of the content)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 pm
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck

You should look up Faith Wood on Livejournal.com. She's really good. But she does have a must be over 18 security block so watch out girly. (T'is my warning of the content)

Pfffft. I'm 20. I read what I want.
No one ever died of a broken heart is R rated as well.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:47 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck

Faith Wood's Stories Here is her stories. I really liked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:53 pm
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck

Faith Wood's Stories Here is her stories. I really liked her.

-adds to reading list- Huzzah! Always good to get new Drarry recs. Especially funny ones.

As much as I deeply enjoy Drarry angst, I started liking them for the humor.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:58 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]

-adds to reading list- Huzzah! Always good to get new Drarry recs. Especially funny ones.

Me too  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]

Me too

Seriously. The bickering and sexual tension, the quips and the snark are what drew me to this ship.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]

Me too

Seriously. The bickering and sexual tension, the quips and the snark are what drew me to this ship.

Indeed. I enjoy the rebuttals. I think the best one I've read is when draco's drunk and apparates to Harry's place. He tried to deny it, but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:43 pm
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]

Me too

Indeed. I enjoy the rebuttals. I think the best one I've read is when draco's drunk and apparates to Harry's place. He tried to deny it, but couldn't.

Nice.

I deeply enjoyed "Harry and Draco's illicit affair (and how Blaise Zambini wants nothing to do with it)"
It got the snark just right.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]

Me too

Nice.

I deeply enjoyed "Harry and Draco's illicit affair (and how Blaise Zambini wants nothing to do with it)"

Sealed with a Kiss?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:51 pm
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]

Me too

Nice.

Sealed with a Kiss?

Never read it.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

EnchantedLuck

Unbeatable Lover

7,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:13 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]

Nice.

Sealed with a Kiss?

Never read it.

Very Similar storyline.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 pm
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]
EnchantedLuck
[Ren The Ryoko]

Nice.

Sealed with a Kiss?

Never read it.

Very Similar storyline.

I'll need to check it out. smile

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

EnchantedLuck