Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
I have a crush on an Asian guy...but I'm shy..help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't well all
  Asian guys are hot
  this is a dumb post
  Sure I'll help
View Results

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:19 am
lil_azn_hottie889
lil_azn_hottie889
hmm.. this is what i would do. first be his friend, like.. talk to him about issues in the society, help him with this homework. or anything like that. wait untill you feel like your ready and step up to the plate. good luckk

oh yeah. he might date asians girls BUT isome asian guys would date
other ethnics. 3nodding

yea i have an asian friend and he dated an american girl. so hopefully this guy is like that  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:25 am
i just have friends guys  

SolarX PowerMoon417

Duezt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:17 pm
I don't know if this helps but I think most asian guys enjoy the company of any woman. You just can't be shy about talking to him. Just say hi or just just strike a conversation.. be next to him and say like "Man the weather is hot.." and then be like "don't you agree?" and then improvise the conversation to make it more interesting..

I don't know if this will help but sometimes I do that to some people I like just to strike a conversation XD. Remember, asian guys don't care about nationality or anything when it comes to women. Trust me, asian guys are nice they won't just go "Get the hell out of here I'm not talking to you."

I hope that helped sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:26 pm
CloudYasha
I don't know if this helps but I think most asian guys enjoy the company of any woman. You just can't be shy about talking to him. Just say hi or just just strike a conversation.. be next to him and say like "Man the weather is hot.." and then be like "don't you agree?" and then improvise the conversation to make it more interesting..

I don't know if this will help but sometimes I do that to some people I like just to strike a conversation XD. Remember, asian guys don't care about nationality or anything when it comes to women. Trust me, asian guys are nice they won't just go "Get the hell out of here I'm not talking to you."

what he said 3nodding  

TROi Oi iTs T a H H

CheetoPerson

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:31 pm
This is odd for me cuz im a guy!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:33 am
CheetoPerson
This is odd for me cuz im a guy!

haha, lol  

SolarX PowerMoon417

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:25 am
KiNG TaHH
CloudYasha

what he said 3nodding

yea thats actually pretty good advice 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:38 pm
One step at a time. Talk to he, get to know him. Be friends, but like someone else said don't take too long or another girl might beat you to him. Don't be shy, that is the most important thing.

Last year, i was so shy to even go up to this chinese boy that was in most of the same classes I was. And I guess i got lucky. When ended up with each other. been almost a year now. XD;

So get to know him and see where it takes you. just remember don't be shy and don't take too long wink

best of luck !  

Jae Min

`Renie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:18 pm
Fuyana
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry
I don't know what I should do...can someone help?

Hi there. I'm chinese, and it's not like I'm racist enough to ignore guys who aren't asian. But take this in mind- asian parents are usually VERY strict, and don't let their kids date. Maybe this case is diffrent, but I wouldn't know of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:55 pm
hahaha....I'd get to know him better first ^____^ the difficult part yes but you have to gauge out his personality first eh? Or get someone who knows the two of you to introduce each other ^______^

Good luck cool  

The Legendary Thief Youko

peachypanda08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:02 am
you should talk to him first  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:26 am
I think you should get to know him....by getting his screen name and stuff then decide if you like his personaity then start flirting with him.  

sweetbummer

MidnightHaven

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:29 am
RenieLiu
Fuyana
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry
I don't know what I should do...can someone help?

Hi there. I'm chinese, and it's not like I'm racist enough to ignore guys who aren't asian. But take this in mind- asian parents are usually VERY strict, and don't let their kids date. Maybe this case is diffrent, but I wouldn't know of it.

ha tats a very good point. most asain parents dont let there kids date so he might not be allowed to go out with you if he liked you  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:33 am
just talk to him  

asiangurl614

Silverstar912

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:09 pm
I'm half-Asian, live in Asia, and crush on Asian guys all the time.
They're equally as shy as I am, so nothing happens.
It's the reverse with me: I sometimes fear they're only interested in non-Asian girls.
But I've made friends with, for instance, a Japanese boy that thinks black women are exceptionally beautiful, etc. So never get too discouraged.
Not like anyone really needs to be told this, but just a reminder: don't make it look like you're only interested because he's Asian.
Somebody made a comment about yearbooks and I think that'd be helpful. Usually I try to find out more about the guy subtly, like his interests or whatnot, so I have something in common to talk about if I happen by him once in awhile.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff