Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Is it weird to like the cemetery? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it?
  Yes
  No
  Poll whore
View Results

Al-aaraaf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:16 pm
Ah, the cemetary.
I love them, so quiet and peaceful.
I see no reason why anyone wouldnt go in them to just get away from the stress and hype of the mundane lives we al seem to live.
There is a cemetary close to where I live, and I go almost weekly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:34 am
I don't think it's weird to like cemetarys. It's the best place to go if you want to be alone. 3nodding  

TombRobber13

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:42 am
I love going ter cemetaries to just hang out and let my self rejuvinate. i find them peaceful, and it is a get away from the corrupted world that we inhabit. plus its ultra great to be in a cemetary when you are under the influence of any kind of substances.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:51 am
When I was a little kid the cemetaries were like a playground to me. I'd climb all over the statues and everything. Now I like to do what you do. Admire the statues and read the inscriptions.  

A Little Retarded

Solomon 469

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:21 am
I love cemetarys, they bring peace of mind.

All things that live,
die....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:24 am
scream CEMETERY scream

Have to do it everytime  

MortSanglant

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:09 am
mortsanglant
scream CEMETERY scream

Have to do it everytime

"what? You know I dont speak Spanish" lol

sorry couldn't resist. 4laugh

and yes i agree, you do have to "do it everytime"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:49 am
Nyed
mortsanglant
scream CEMETERY scream

Have to do it everytime

"what? You know I dont speak Spanish" lol

sorry couldn't resist. 4laugh

and yes i agree, you do have to "do it everytime"

HAHA! "you pooped in the refrigerator?! And you ate the entire wheel of cheese?! You know what I'm not even mad, that's amazing!"

Glad you agree. ^_^

MortSanglant

Servant of Soubi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:05 pm
Cemeteries are a nice place to sit and think. I love thinking about having a bunch of people beneath where I'm laying. It's comforting to be surrounded by people. And I love the beautiful headstones that some of them have. Especially the giant stone angels. I adore those.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:25 am
I took pictures for a class in the cemetary once. They turned out really good.
And I don't think it's wierd to like the cemetary. It reminds you that life is short, and you have to live it now. Plus it's almost peaceful.  

Mascara_Melody

Paine218

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:32 am
i haven't really noticed any cemeteries were im currently living......im starting to think there aren't even any out here...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:31 pm
No, it isn't really that weird. I love cemeteries; they're great to walk in. My mom also appreciates them, but she does not fit the stereotype "satanic goth" at all.  

Holy Hydroxide

Fashionable Genius

essenceofzedak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:16 pm
I love walking in cemetary's always have, since I was a little kid... it's nothing unusual, just a pity I don't get to go as often as I'd wish sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:29 pm
history_nazi
I like going to cemeteries to admire the headstones, especially the older ones that are more like sculptures. Half the time I find myself reading the headstones too.
I know a common stereotype for goths is being a satanic person who hangs out in the cemetery with the dead, and crap like that, but most people think anyone who goes to the cemetery for anyother reason other than a funeral is weird. I was wondering if anyone else does what I do or if it really is that abnormal.

It's definitely not weird. I personally think it's a unique thing to do. I do it to. I love going to cemeteries at night and reading the headstones or just sitting among the graves and listening to different sounds. I personally find graveyards soothing wether it's day or night and sometimes go because it makes me feel calm.  

x Drk_Rayne x

Merry Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:53 pm
I love the cemetery. It's a wonderful place to honor those who have gone before you and ponder over their lives while considering the direction in which your own is heading.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff