Reply Extended Discussion
Protesters gone retarded. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are people stupid?
  I have no clue.
  Because they've taken a few too many anti-depressants in their lifetime.
  They're not stupid! They're clearly within thier rights!
  .........*snuffs the above person*
  ...I told them not to put their heads in the microwave... but did they listen? Nooooooo!
  Government=retarded
  ...I love pickles.
View Results

~So_what_if_im_emo~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:32 am
People like that are exsactly why i'm Athiest!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:34 am
~So_what_if_im_emo~
and i hate christians..  

~So_what_if_im_emo~

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:53 am
~So_what_if_im_emo~
~So_what_if_im_emo~
and i hate christians..

You shouldn't hate all christians. These people aren't christians. They're retarded in their faith. The worship a deformed idea.

Most christians aren't like them. You shouldn't hate people just because they are in a certain group or not. That's not what this guild is. That's like saying that you hate all preps. Or saying you hate this one guy who's nice and everything, just because he hangs out with a group of people you don't like.

You should always give everyone a chance.

And to sutoyou:

I agree with everything except comment number 5..... mainly because... I have no clue what you mean by that. XD Explain?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:58 am
I understand that people have problems with the way things are happening, and I respect that. So shouldn't those people in turn respect the fact that I disagree? Personally, I feel that if you have a problem, great, whatever, have fun, but don't make it my problem too.

If they want to complain, they should just complain within their little groupy things and get over it. The liklihood of them succeeding in bringing about the change they desire is none to slim, so, sorry, but go away!

That's just my little tidbit about it.

P.S. I'm Christian So_what_if_im_emo, so you see, KupoWrath is right, not all Christians are like that. There are many things about our government that I disagree with and would change, if I had the power to do so. I am currently lacking this power however, so I'm just accepting things the way they are now and making plans to move to Europe after I graduate.  

wantondestruction

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:10 pm
To the "I hate all Christians comment," Kupo's right saying you hate all Christians, is like some prep saying they hate all goths. These people live with the disillutioned idea that they are Christians, when they are not. These people go against what god wants and what Jesus preched. They hate when, if they were really christians, should love.I'm not Christian but I have Christians friends and they so do not act like these people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:33 pm
I have a lot of christian friends... and I assure... if they acted like that... Number one, they wouldn't be my friends... and number two... They probably wouldn't be alive.

Don't blame it on the gays stupid protesters...

Blame it on people like Jerry Falwell....

But..... I guess... He's.... One of you.

Kupo Ikari

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:10 pm
They can be so creul. Its already bad enough the family has to deal with the person's death but to also hear people saying its our punishment, and god hates you. The lady is mean. >,<. I heard hear say something about Jews, and humos on it thats not right.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:39 pm

as a military wife i am enraged by this, I know it is their right in america, but there is a point when taking that right to far and she has vlearly overstepped that boundry. if god forbid my husband was to die over there and someone came to his funeral going on about how he was wrong to protect our way of life i would probably flip out and whop a**.... but... thats me.... show some respect that is all i have to say about that

gothprincess020

Ndoki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:29 pm
I recall reading a similar story of protestors at a soldiers funeral because the army is allowing homosexuals to join, and the soldier who died was straight, but because he was associated with the army, his funeral was filled with protesters. Perhaps that's the rest of the story?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:44 pm
To Fractured: Yup. People are cruel. And it's odd that they protest military, and military funerals, when really, the military is fighting for their freedom to say that stuff.

To Gothprincess: I know how you feel. My father is in the military. He's actually over in Iraq right now. I couldn't imagine what we'd do if he died, but if those protesters were at his funeral, I'd kill them. I think my whole family would. We wouldn't stand to let some retards do that, jail or no jail.

To Ndoki: Well, they protest at a lot of funerals... But I think I've heard this one before too... Though I think they were protesting that particular soldiers death because he was a soldier... but they are upset that the army allows homosexuals in their mists...

which is retarded.

Kupo Ikari

The Rose of Demise

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:44 pm
So_what_if_i`m_emo, that is down right racist. Hun, not all christians are like that. It`s only those few who are acctually getting media coverage that are like that. And the only reason that they are getting any coverage at all is because the press veiews this as a good story that will promote their ratings. Simple human drama.

gothprincess, you have a lot more control than I do. Pretty much half of my family is in the military, and if they, hopefully not, die in war and protesters came, one of them would die by my hand probably. But my entire family would also get into it and woop some seriouse a**. Not many would be left standing.

loveneverdies, It`s acctually reasonably good to have protesters that don`t stay in thier groups, because other peole see the prolem. However, when they start to shove it down your throat, they need to back off. I like that you dissagree with things, because that`s the only way to get things done. But yes, they need to quit shoving it down peole`s throat.

I`m not meaning this as an insult and I`m sorry if anyone takes it that way, but this conversation is turning toward anarchism, which is acctually quite funny. However, yes the goverment does in a way try to crush the people. Acctually, that bring to mind a line from V for vendetta.
"The people should not be afraid of their goverment, but the goverment should be afraid of it`s people."

And this may sound oppasite of something I said earlier, but the goverment does do some good things. Like welfare is good. The only problem is that we have stupid assholes who abuse it and make it bad. There are other good programs out there if you look though. And I don`t hate America. To the contrary, I love it. It`s a good country acctually. It`s just that some of the things are being assumed rather than researched and found. This however is something that I and every other human tends to do though. It`s a habit really.

Free Speach is still there, but now a days we have to be careful because we are afraid of offending someone. If we lose that insecurity and stoped suing people because of a comment, then we would all be happier. What I`m saying is that we can say what we want, even though sometimes we shouldn`t, we still can. But now we just have to worry about being sued over it and that`s stupid. Acctually as much as I hate to admit it, as long as the protesters are peacful, they can protest funerals. It`s another one of those pros and cons situations.

I have but one more thing to say. Although we like to blame absoulutely everything on the goverment, not everything is it`s fault. It is being used too often as a scape goat now a days. Some of the problems are that of the people`s. I know some are of the goverments, but not all. Some things, we the people have control over, we are just too blind to see it and instead we whine about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:24 am
well most of the world is full of stupid people and most of that is caused my obsessive religion..........people that protest against things for religious resons are usually hypocrytes (how ever you spell it) ........they say oh they're sining and all this when they themselves are sining....lol people are just dumb they need to stop and think about s**t before they protest....most protesters don't even reaserch or think about what's going on with what they protest they just jump into it...ugh i hate stupid people  

whore27

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:58 pm
To Dragon_freak1: That's quite a post. I see what you're saying... I don't particularly consider myself an anarchist... but we're headed towards that point to wear I'm considering it. Euphemisms and political correctness... It's tiresome.

Anyone read "When Will Jesus Bring the Porkchops?" by George Carlin?

He just TOUCHES the amount of euphemisms and political correctness... It's astonishing.

To slipknot: Everybody is a hypocrite, it's just to what extent you are. And I hate stupid people to. Sadly though, they will never just die off... Not with all the political correctness and such. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:45 pm
that ladies ******** insane xd eek

If I ever meet her I'm going to slap her

and then I'm going to make out with some random chick. Right in her face.

THEN LAUGH.

xd  

xAsh-chanx

Ming Chen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:17 am
she's a nut job. NUT. JOB. I'm Agnostic, thank you very much. Not Christian. She's crazy. CRAZY! Why would anyone disgrace a military official that risked-and lost-their life for the US? (Sorry, I'm obsessed with the military; I think the military is cool) If she was so into God, then why didn't she confess her own sins? She said herself that no one was without sin. Yet she goes and refuses to confess her own. She said that people with sin are going to Hell and reside with the Devil. With all these facts together, is she not confessing that she is going to Hell as well? With her speech, she is stating that everyone in The United States Of American is gonna burn in Hell's fire. WHAT KIND OF SHYT IS THAT? evil  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff