Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Music Artists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A musician's guild! 

Tags: musicians, music, instruments, bands 

Reply The Music Artists Guild
Have you ever slept with your instrument? (not sex) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:40 pm
No...the piano is too big. But I have fallen asleep at it when I got tired of playing.
Of course, I am a singer, so I always sleep with my voice!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:25 am
I had a month were all I would do was play my keyboard...so I have a full size bed so I was able to just turn it off, move it to the side, and fall asleep cuz I only took up not even half the bed cuz I sleep in a insanely little ball. This all stopped, though, when I rolled over one night and mashed into it....that hurt redface  

Stars_Tears

Teh Rock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:53 am
I almost fell asleep when I was practicing violin once. I was only 9, and I was really sleepy. But I'm really scared to "sleep" with my violin or guitar 'cause I don't want to break it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:04 pm
I fell asleep with my bass the other day actually, and it fell to the floor eventually. This bass has fallen and hit things so many times, yet the finish is still immaculate. I love it.  

Eccojedi

HoshiiChan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:52 pm
I would be too afraid of breaking my violin to fall asleep holding it. I don't even let my parents touch my violin, unless its an emergency or something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:10 pm
can't say i've taken the violin to bed. kinda hard to fiddle in bed.... oh god that didnt sound right.  

Jaydoggy

Eloquent Friend

HoshiiChan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:08 pm
Jaydoggy
can't say i've taken the violin to bed. kinda hard to fiddle in bed.... oh god that didnt sound right.
Yeah it did, but it was very funny at the same time 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:04 am
well im in band at school and i fell asleep in band so if that counts then yeah sure  

owhatshername

SayNopeToDope

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:54 pm
Well, I kinda... always sleep with my instrument...

on the account that it's my vocal chords. And I can't just rip them out to go to bed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:45 pm
same here...

And I always keep a harmonica under my pillow. *for paranoid purposes*  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

cryemo69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:12 am
i actually have slept with my instrument lol ive slept with both... lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:29 am
Once my back was sore so I layed down on my bed and fell asleep... I woke up in the morning like WTF?  

Camdon

I am the king of rock.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:33 pm
eh i wouldn't want to sleep with the set but maybe the drum sticks at least...though not that ill do it at all  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:44 pm
Gah, a violin would be hard to sleep with. I know I have a hard enough time with the pegs and the bow without being asleep...  

ChocoChan

Triste

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:10 am
Yes, I have. xp  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items