Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Host Club] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarutoGirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:44 pm
Ouran is a very good show. Yes, Hattchiincest is my favorite in the show, but for some reason I keep thinking that Tamaki and Hani would look cute together. Never going to happen, I know, still very nice. Anywho, if anyone has Host Club pictures, I'd appreciate you PMing them to me! I only have one of the twins. Any pictures of any characters will do. Please?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:50 pm
Kitsune-chi
Chakura
Tamaki is my fav chara, i feel like he has the dark past but you could never tell and he doesnt even let it effect how he is I heart Tamaki. My OTP is TamaxKyouya which is a hard pairing to find since Tama is in love w/ his "daugther" Haruhi, but what about "mom" ? doesnt he get any love. But my fav moment is the manga when Tama gave Kyouya a shoulder massage whee
*grins* I can't help but find TamaKyou cute, but I truly want him to end up with Haruhi.

Oh the trials of bein' a BL fangirl.

I feel your pain...TamaKyou is my OTP, but he's so insanely cute with Haruhi...They just need to have a threesome or a club orgy so we don't have to pick at pairings. crying I want them all to be happy, dammit.

Oh, and fans of the twincest should check THIS out. I dare you not to cry. I DARE YOU. cry  

palindrome88

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:14 am
New Fave Pairing: TamakixHitachin Twins. ^-^ W00t! New threesome!!! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:45 pm
I was watching the music video posted above and it cut off half way through =(
It was really sad from what I saw though. I love the twins <3

I enjoy the dad/mom ship also, it's sweet.  

retice

Graceful crisis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:57 am
*Squeel* I'm such a HikaruxKaoru fangirl xd
Also kinda into HunnyxMori and KyoyaxTamaki coupling heart
*Goes off to finish her newest twincest fanfic*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:04 pm
palindrome88
Kitsune-chi
Chakura
Tamaki is my fav chara, i feel like he has the dark past but you could never tell and he doesnt even let it effect how he is I heart Tamaki. My OTP is TamaxKyouya which is a hard pairing to find since Tama is in love w/ his "daugther" Haruhi, but what about "mom" ? doesnt he get any love. But my fav moment is the manga when Tama gave Kyouya a shoulder massage whee
*grins* I can't help but find TamaKyou cute, but I truly want him to end up with Haruhi.

I feel your pain...TamaKyou is my OTP, but he's so insanely cute with Haruhi...They just need to have a threesome or a club orgy so we don't have to pick at pairings. crying I want them all to be happy, dammit.

Oh, and fans of the twincest should check THIS out. I dare you not to cry. I DARE YOU. cry

I've been watching that one constantly since I found it!! surprised It makes me sad and full of emotions crying Then I read some of my hitachiincest smut ... heart It makes me feel better
I'm too scared to read the fanfic the person links to crying

Graceful crisis

palindrome88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:23 pm
Okay, it's not yaoi-related, but this might be the cutest Ouran AMV ever. I can't stop watching it. Tama-chan blushing = awesome. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:33 pm
....Hot damn. Ep. 24 was just.....I can't explain how much I loved all those Tamaki/Kyouya moments. Tamaki hugging and cuddling with Kyouya, and then Kyouya pinning him to the ground.....AAAAAHHH! IT'S SO GOOD!! 4laugh And then Kyouya stepping on Tamaki and making him laugh so hard, and Tamaki playing the piano and making Kyouya cry....OTP. Just so much OTP. ^_^  

palindrome88

mistress of yaoi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:19 pm
*does a litytle dance* yay for twincest  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:02 pm
_Psychotic Lee_

It's the threesome to end all threesomes! >D

(Minus Envy/Greed/Kimblee, of course. XD)

Pwndd

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:04 am
[Ryoga-chan]
_Psychotic Lee_

It's the threesome to end all threesomes! >D

(Minus Envy/Greed/Kimblee, of course. XD)

Envy Greed Kimblee?

I THINK NOT.
Kimblee Roy Archer! SEE? THERE'S MORE LIKE IT.

AND YESH. 24 WAS MULTRA KAWAII!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:59 pm
Graceful crisis
palindrome88
Kitsune-chi
Chakura

I've been watching that one constantly since I found it!! surprised It makes me sad and full of emotions crying Then I read some of my hitachiincest smut ... heart It makes me feel better
I'm too scared to read the fanfic the person links to crying

Love the vid but have you guys see the ep 22? i think its the one when tamma meets kyouya omg that just made my day Tama/Kyouya 4eva blaugh  

Chakura

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:30 pm
Right! The redheads! Totally adorable. heart I haven't gotten around to watching the anime, unfortunately, but I do love what I've heard. Anyone know if it's a manga?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:09 pm
only one of the twins in bi and all 26 eps are out  

Loveless6288

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:27 am
I think the series would be better if Haruhi was an actual guy who crossdressed sometimes. (Even though I'm straight, I'm such an anti-het person, it kinda makes me ashamed. >.<)
Hikaru and Kaoru are a great couple, even if they say it's an act. *loves twincest*  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games