Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asian Parents more strict than other parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asian Parents more strict than other parents?
  Yeah, definitely!
  Nope, not really!
View Results

Asian-Sweetie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:15 am
for meh kind of but not all the tyme  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:00 am
oh yea they are!

Koi_Kanbi_Tenshi

AznFLipx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:04 pm
For me but not all the time -_-"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:07 pm
My paretns arent really strict. just sometimes other than that there fine. but sometimes i get blamed or yelled at when its not my fault and i hate that. ninja  

lightthefire!

swt_asian_guy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:46 am
they totally are  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:04 pm
My dad is Asian, mom is American. My dad isn't strict, but my mom is though. Still, she's hella cool. I don't know, that's just how it is for me.  

xxloser09

origini_luv

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:22 pm
i think the same  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:27 pm
Well, all my asian friend's parents are all STRICT, but it seems that only mine is not strict at all. All my friends think my dad is cool, because he is very nice, plays video games, and always takes me and my friends out to places.  

[[Konoha.no.Hime]]

ritsu.remiiix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:44 pm
I think that MOST Asian parents are more strict, but somewhere in the world there must be some really lenient parents.

My parents are strict-ish, I mean, I get to do what I want most of the time, but not if it's something they think is...bad. XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:26 pm
i got americanized-ish asian parents... they speak perfect english cuz they came here when they were 9...

they are not tat strict... but can be annoying at times... like today
im pissed at them and not talking to them stare  

bunii_foo

spoon9987

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:34 pm
hmm, i think my parents are mostly strict about grades and stuff...and everything else just relates to that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:39 pm
I think most of the time Aisian parents are more strict but its not everyone, some are more nice but MOST of the time I think they can be pretty hard on you.  

fireystar

SUMMERT!ME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:43 am
Yeah, I agree, they are WAY too strict. It's especially hard on us growing up in America because we're adapting to the American lifestyle which is more laid back (with the going out with guys, hanging out, etc.), and they're all traditional.

At least mines are.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:38 pm
sorry guys i have to say that canadian parents are way more strict. i know alot of asain people and their parents let them do whatever they want to do and my mom has to question all the boys who come to my house. She is all ways worried about what i do on the computer and i have a stupid bedtime, i'm to embarassed to say what time it is.  

[Purple][Nailpolish]

LiemOhNoes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:56 pm
German parents are much more strict but overall, Asian parents are very strict. It really depends on their mood. Sometimes, I could just ask for an mp3 player and they'd give it, other times, I'd walk into the room and they'd yell at me.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff