Total Votes : 48

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:16 pm
girl_no_13
skadude
the big 19

Gosh, someone older than me!
I'm 19 too, even though I don't act it lol!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:17 pm
.xXxSka_kidxXx
hey pals....give me a birthday present on the 13th of november....i am turning 15.....like a loser.....
hey turning 15 is good times, be happy! This guild says your not a loser (cause I'm so the voice of the guild) xp  

GIoom
Vice Captain

xillusionx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:49 pm
Iiiiiiiii am 19.

Though it's insanely hard to believe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:36 pm
19.... you look like you're MY age. ok... so I'm only 4 years younger but those are pretty damn big years....

Meh. Age doesn't matter THAT much. you like ska= you are awesome.  

UreshiiNyoko

Komrad Skank Hoe Jhean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:24 pm
Might as well I guess.....Im 16, and Im in love with my 500 doller s**t-mobile 1st car! But it has a sun roof cool  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:32 pm
Quote:
Might as well I guess.....Im 16, and Im in love with my 500 doller s**t-mobile 1st car! But it has a sun roof

The question is.... is there SUPPOSED to be a sun roof in your s**t-mobile..... some stupid old lady pulled into my crap mobile on friday and punched a whole in the radiator stressed
Then she tryed to blame it on me........

As for me, I'm 19 Sunday, and team rat even gave me the day off!  

DarkVice

Elleyea

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:22 pm
Plumbarius
I'm 18, bought my first pack of ciggarettes for a friend last week. xd

To the younger ska kids, enjoy your youth, it will be gone soon and then you'll need to get a job, car, and work for the man.

-sigh- I'm still expecting a "draftselective service" thing to come in the mail soon... I do not want to fight and end up dead for something I didn't agree on starting.

crying Thats so sad, getting drafted.....and then killed.....dont get killed please!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:43 pm
Plumbarius
I'm 18, bought my first pack of ciggarettes for a friend last week. xd

To the younger ska kids, enjoy your youth, it will be gone soon and then you'll need to get a job, car, and work for the man.

-sigh- I'm still expecting a "draftselective service" thing to come in the mail soon... I do not want to fight and end up dead for something I didn't agree on starting.
Oh, and I'm 21. It's lots of drunken goodness.  

twoshoes42

DarkVice

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:59 am
NO... they'll expect you to go to Canada... That's why I'll go to Japan if that ever happens.... I'll totally just show up at one of my friends at like 1am and bang down the door screaming "Sanctuary!!! SANCTUARY!!!!!" Plus, Article 9 in Japans constitution says that they can never be part of an agressor force.... EVER! which means they don't have to deal with this kinda crap...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:32 pm
I don't think we really need to worry about a draft that much. He's unpopular enough with this war but if you add in MORE people getting killed....

most of America would probably revolt. heart  

UreshiiNyoko

Cheza [The Flower Maiden]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:35 pm
I' am only 17.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:09 pm

al_batross

ScornX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:54 pm
ha im 15 and ska since the day i was born rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:43 pm
I feel kinda old even though I'm only 20 and my b-day is in December. I could drink (legally) since I was 19 (yay canada) and have been listening to ska since I was about 10.  

McHuggies

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:00 pm
McHuggies
I feel kinda old even though I'm only 20 and my b-day is in December. I could drink (legally) since I was 19 (yay canada) and have been listening to ska since I was about 10.
well your only 6 months older than me lol. I wish I could drink legally, and that the age was lower in the states. Curses!  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff