Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Read this when I read it I almost cryed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:23 pm
W-wow... that's so sad...

I wish things could change. I wish people would be more open to homosexuality and such...

I am lucky, because if I ever found out I was bisexual (I am currently bi-curious) my parents would probably try to accept it. My dad, my uncle... I'm not so sure. They have a bit of a differet view on homosexuality... not to say they're homophobic, but they don't really support one way or another and think homosexuality could be cured if you pray to God and such. I'm not so sure if it's true... but I do know my mom would accept me. Me and her have a great bond, so I'm not as afraid of her reaction if I turned out bisexual. My brothers and sisters woul probably accept it. But I do have a friend who is homophobic, to an extent, but that might be only for guys... but he might shun me if it turne out that way, too...

My friend... alot of people think he's gay. I'm not sure if he is, but he gets really upset when people call him that based on him having a high voice and a hyperactive personality...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:18 am
It's official; I am the terrifying thread killer @.@

SharpCookies

Aya-Pe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm
I read that before somewhere on dA.. It made my heart break. cry  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:51 am
If I had hackles, they would have rose at that. It's really sad, and strangely eerie...

The first reminded me of the note in the cell in the movie V for Vendetta... I cried really hard at that...  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Chibi_Oni_chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:08 am
I am the boy who helped viciously attack my gay friend, because I didn't want my other friends to know that I was seeing him.

That line really almost made me cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:04 pm
I'm the kind of person that will never ever cry...crap my eyeliner's running.
why is life so cruel??!! crying  

Yoru-101

DiruDiru-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:19 pm
I read that somewhere before and I came to tears=(...It sucks how the world is sooo close-minded...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:18 am
I AM GOING TO CHANGE THIS MESSED UP WORLD crying  

User_2629207

soviet soiree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:23 am
This poem is so sad that it gives me the shivers...because it's so true. It's really sad how people won't accept gays/lesbians just because they're different from them. The saddest line in the entire thing, I think, is when the boy attacks his boyfriend so that people won't know they're together.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:16 am
Miss Sushii

damn i really hate the way this world acts...lets change this messed up world!  

DaveDStrider

Popular Man-Lover

11,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

mikado13

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:44 am
People don't realze that there have been gay, lesbian, and bisexual people since (at least) Ancient Roman times! Why can't they just accept us?
And also...it makes sence (the poem or whatever) those are more then the reasons that I don't want to fully come out.......  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:11 pm
RenLacarne
Miss Sushii

damn i really hate the way this world acts...lets change this messed up world!
Let's make this Christmas...

crying YEAH. Like UTENA.
...a real scream~

User_2629207

cashew_nut_person

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:16 am
Share the love, people! Let's make this Christmas special. We'll change the world one person at a time. You with me? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:20 pm
that is very sad. crying  

Fayt_Liongod=^^=

PassedOutHyperQueen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:32 pm
This is one of those things that make me cry every time i read it, and it makes me think why do people have to be so mean to eachother?  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff