Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Cutest Places... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Levvi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:05 pm
On a subway train, in the later evening.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:35 pm
I think that a good spot would be by a pond watching a whole bunch of fireflies, like in one of those open feilds in the summer, where fire flies are everywhere, but i think there should be a pond...and it's real late at night. That'd be good. I think i read a fanfic like that once..o_O ...maybe that's why i like it.  

[ d e a d g i r l ]

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:15 pm
Well, my boys' first kiss is in a highly UN-romantic place (in a prison of all places. sweatdrop ) but I'm with a few other people here and say in water is really romantic (ala FFX).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:17 pm
=O i never had my first kiss before crying  

Dinosaur Rockstar

White_DarknessXX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:05 pm
I ~glomp~ you person before me  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:53 pm
on a beach . a sunset .  

_KERRSHEY

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:58 am
Obviously the background for a first kiss should be a bunch of giant flowers and swirly pink things. talk2hand

No, umm.. the roof of their school or work. Or an abandoned building, or the edge of a cliff. A laundromat might be cute..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:41 am
The bed...? ninja

But seriously I love it when's it either in the rain, or in an alley! Alley's are usually really fun. ( sweatdrop )

~mikenno~

Rainbow Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:19 pm
cuteflame
In the middle of the street in the rain.
heart
I have a picture like that in my profile.

Anyway, I think a graveyard. Not a military graveyard, but one you never see anyone at where the tombstones are getting old and worn and some have fallen over. In the early evening, but without rain, because I've had bad experiences with wet graveyards.

Also in at the end of a school hallway at the end of the school day when everyone else has turned the other way to leave.

Someone said this, but in a forest all alone. But not a dense forest, one where the trees have light-green leaves and the sunlight gets shines through them. I also like rain. I almost wrote a story called Walking in the Rain, but now it seems cliche.

I also like deserted places and a city outside at night when you only see the occasional car go by.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:03 pm
*after school in study hall in the hall way backed against the wall*
*while no one is watching*
*pinning my arms against the wall why he passionatly kisses me*
*filling up my shirt*

OH SORRY IM GETTING OF TOPIC!

SORRY UM...

i would have to say... uh.... nvm...  

Rainbow Recycle

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The 8th Day

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:20 pm
next to a fire..... like you know the ones when your at the beach? sweatdrop yea......... XD and your sitting next to him with a blanket around each other, watching the waves ^o^!
(bleh XD ahahhha)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:49 am
cuteflame
In the middle of the street in the rain.
heart

OMG! That happened with me and my ex-girlfriend. We were walking out to the car and I stopped to look at the rain, it was really pretty in the night under a street lamp..And I said, "Wow, this is so romantic..", then she came and kissed me. But that was before we were even going out, still, it was, in my opinion, the best kiss we shared, even better than all those wet, hot ones. It was so SWEET!  

[. Negative Exposure .]

lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:10 am
This will probably sound strange, but I think a kiss on a rollercoaster, right before a huge drop, would be perfect. 3nodding As well as being just plain cool and cute, I think the knowledge that you're about to plunge down a massive drop at a rate of knots would probably add to the thrill of it all. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:32 am
A roof of an old building (the kind with the tiles) on a full moon night. I think high up places are good in general though. biggrin  

overlordofthepies

V e r i t y

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:43 am
A wide green grassy meadow where you see barely anything for miles and under a starry night sky. Simple, but cute. whee

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff