Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
stop calling me a ******** goth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you ever been called goth
  yes
  no
View Results

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:06 pm
Hmmm. I don't get called anything but Stoner emo and f**.
I'm fine with the first and the last.
1) I'm an exuser who got bored.
2) Meh there stupid ot say the least.
3)Well there half right. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:29 pm
-Fueled.By.Ramen-
I get called goth alot
I almost got suspended once because kids were telling teachers that i was trying to cast spells on them
I get called satanic because people thought I was casting spells on them  

xSTHMx

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:04 pm
god...I hate it when people call me goth...its so friggin annoying. -_-

I don't have any especially interesting experiences to share though, sry. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:57 pm
this new a** hole in my class who doesnt even know me said,"Shut up you gothic." and he hasnt known me for more than two seconds its like what the hell. Hes probably looking for attention no one accepts him but i have no sympathy for him.hes a prep im an emo and im accepted hes a prep hes not accepted oh well.  

Apocolys

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:10 pm
edelric109388
this new a** hole in my class who doesnt even know me said,"Shut up you gothic." and he hasnt known me for more than two seconds its like what the hell. Hes probably looking for attention no one accepts him but i have no sympathy for him.hes a prep im an emo and im accepted hes a prep hes not accepted oh well.
you're not emo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Chaos A.D.
edelric109388
you're not emo
Always confused me being called a gothic, I never know how to react when being compared to archeticture.  

Rellik San
Captain

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:45 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
edelric109388
you're not emo
Always confused me being called a gothic, I never know how to react when being compared to archeticture.

lol...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:55 pm
I just get called a f**.  

Vagrant A.I.

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:56 pm
Rellik San
Chaos A.D.
edelric109388
you're not emo
i know, just thank them, show them some works and see what they're calling you XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:32 am
they should make a sign type thing  

emo666

Shianne Syringe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:27 am
I've been called 'goth' before. Stupid person thought I was becuase of my tripp pants..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:14 am
-your_Suicide_note-
I hate when all these preps at my school think i'm a gothic because i wear like a black t-shirt and they automatically think goth grrrrrrr

[cor=deeppnik]that would be because Goth was around before emo, Black was a trade mark of Goth, but now everyone in Australia beleive that Black means emo.  

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:44 pm
EmoXPickles_________x
Plenair1
Goths are more errr...whats the word um dark and scary emo ppl are more social and wear tight pants my mom would call me hooker if i wore tight pants so I dont do that crying
You get more annoying by the minute.
If you ******** say anything about goth I will find you and rip both your eyeballs out of their eye sockets.
GOTH IS NOT DARK AND SCARY.

Why is it everywhere I go I start fights because Im 11 stare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:58 pm
Plenair1
EmoXPickles_________x
Plenair1
Goths are more errr...whats the word um dark and scary emo ppl are more social and wear tight pants my mom would call me hooker if i wore tight pants so I dont do that crying
You get more annoying by the minute.
If you ******** say anything about goth I will find you and rip both your eyeballs out of their eye sockets.
GOTH IS NOT DARK AND SCARY.

Why is it everywhere I go I start fights because Im 11 stare

its not because you're 11
its that people take offence to things a lot. as an 11yo you might consider goth's dark and scary. its an oppinion and a lot of people either dont realize that or dont agree with that. as you get older and more experieced with how sensitive the emo vs goth topic is, you will learn more what to say and what not to say. although like i said, any forum about emo's will probably end in an argument. it almost always happens...  

Got Wilk

Got Wilk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:01 pm
i get called goth all the time
allong with vampire... freak... and other things of that sort
it really does bother me even though i guess i'd be borderline goth, i dont consider myself such. i look it, and i like the music, but i dont consider myself goth and i wish people wouldn't call me that. my dad does it all the time and it really bothers me, although i think if i gave up the tripps, chains, spikes, collars, and piercings, it might be more convincing... but none the less, it still bothers me.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games