Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Papa To Kiss In The Dark] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes Or Sorry?
  Yes
  Nope Sorry
View Results

anime-rules12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:34 am
i have to admit that when i read what it was about i thought it was incredibly creepy with the father/son thing. but then i found it on youtube and got bored enough it watch it just to freak out my friends. It was completely awsome!!!! i dont care what you guys say Mira was adorable heart and you have to realize that he is kinda whiney but his life is kinda confusing, i mean his dad(uncle) is his lover! then he thought his dad was cheating on him, then he finds out that he isnt even his dad. oh and ontop of that his best friend confesses his love to him right after that confused i think that he was way less whiny then he could have been. shun is the gutair guy right, cause if he is then thats my favorite character. i agree, the ending was bleh! it should have been longer crying i want to see more of mira and his papa!....anyway i loved it and give it a 10 out of 10 (i give most things that involve yaoi a 10 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:30 pm
I didn't really like it, although the cliche story, and typical "drama" made me laugh. Mira's too.. I don't know, annoying. And he was sad that Kyousuke wasn't his real father, and apparently he'd rather do it with a real father.  

the uke boy_x

Maki Casanova

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:52 pm
Mira is too girly. The typically stereo typed uke.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:55 pm
That anime was... odd. To tell the truth, the father son thing kind of creeped me out.  

lecoser

Romantic Conversationalist

blinktjp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:02 pm
I loved it! 4laugh

Especially Mira! he has such a cute and funny personality! (although i do agree that he is the steriotypical Uke xd lol)

I just love the incest....I'm a HUGEEEE incest fan ninja (IT ALL YOUR FAULT ITACHIXSASUKE!!!!! rofl )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:11 pm
ha ha mira is adorable!  

iLoveAxel09

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:27 pm
I've heard of it. Interesting little anime it was.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:27 am
I only saw the OVAs until now and I looooove it!!! It's so cute! OMFG really, I love it so much! heart Mira-chan is so cute!! And so uke too whee Kyousuke-san is so handsome and sweet!  

blackfox7

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

hisoka-kaminalover12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:14 pm
i love that show! when i first read the review for it, it kinda creeped me out cause...its a kid and his dad eek but then i ended up watching it and thought it was great. The uke was a basic one, but what really caught me was how it seemed everyone love the uke while all he loved was his father. i rated it as my 4th or 5th favorite yaoi. i still talk about okane ga nai more and junjou romantica is my top favorite.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games