Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:41 pm
Reaches out toward Kika but lets his arm drop to his side, "I guess I've done enough..." Looks over at Zed momentarily and shrugs as he jumps into a tree to trail Kika silently.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:15 pm
*walks through the forest until she comes out by the beach watching the waves felling the wind on her face*User Image

I never wanted to fight the way I did back then ever again....but if I have to kill you Conrad then I will put aside emotion...  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:22 pm
Watches Kika from the edge of the forest and takes to the winds as he strides aside her, "Never throw away your emotions..." He says as he places a hand on her shoulder, "It will destroy you..." His eyes looking out over the water reminding himself of his past.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:34 pm
*looks at him*
But in order to do what I need to I have to give them up or else they get in the way....
i'm not a niave little girl I know how things work...  

Rebel_Princess

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:42 pm
I shrug as I look at you, "You're still just a girl..." He shakes his head and walks back into the forest heading sluggishly back to the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:44 pm
Ah whats being a just a girl have to do with anything don't forget I can still kick your a**!
*follows him as he walks away*
Take it back Jino!!!  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:54 pm
Zed took a bottle of vodka from his coat and poured it on the coat. The assasin flicked another match on and burned both the man and the coat not leaving anything behind."Yep...I am the one that has to always finish the job...heh they don't even do the job...I won't let my clan suffer for stupid wanabe ninjas like this..."Cleans his blood stained hands in the stream and then disappears into a trees shadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:55 pm
He ignores her and keeps his pace.

User Image  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:23 pm
Zed appears from the closest tree to Jino and stands in fron of him at about 10 meters. The dark ninja has the moon lighting the path before him, his hand is on his katana. "Why did you live Kika...are you that stupid a ninja?....Pathetic..." He walks, getting closer to Jino with each step not giving any sign of trusting Jino  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:17 pm
He smiles as his hands goes to his blades and he halts, his halt causes Kika to run into my back. "You think if I'd known she wouldn't come I would have halted my siege?" he grins as he clicks his blades from the sheiths, "I would have, and if you wish no harm to your clan, Dark Ninja, I suggest you clear my path." His smile leaves his face as he pulls Kika under his arm and holds her in front of him, the arm running across her shoulder is pointed outward at Zed.  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:40 pm
"You both have screwed up more than once already...if you are going to wield those swords of yours... I hope they draw blood...because if they don't...I asure you...my sword will Jino..."He stops and look at Jino."You killed some men in the bar with no care of who might follow the trail of blood...wreckless...then you leave your companion out of your sight...stupid...and you leave your wounded companion behind...be it the reason it may be smart-a**...to me...that is pathetic...just pathetic..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:44 pm
"Be it what it is, Zed," he laughs, "But why is it any of your concern?" He sheiths one of his blades and pulls Kika along with him as he walks. "You know, killing an innocent woman is against your ninja clan's workings, correct?" He let's go of Kika and jumps into a tree making haste to the village.  

NivlaB0i

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:02 pm
"So Kika...tell me...where did you find this aweful seed?...because I forsee myself fighting him soon...And you know how I am...I am very clean...there will be no way to identify his body...he will dissappear from our world and go into the next if he keeps being this wreckless...I hate wrecklessness...I hate it..." Zed went to kika and took her in his arms as he jumped from tree to tree towards the village with her on his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:04 pm
Arriving at the village he quickly finds a bar and enters it as he sits at the bar counter. "Give me a tall wet one," he says as he sheiths his last blade... As soon as his beer comes he questions the bartender, "Ever hear of this Conrade person?"  

NivlaB0i

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:31 am
I didn't find him Zed he just wandered into the shop not long after Pops took me in and I know we were very sloppy I haven't been out on a mission like thins for a while. He's not that bad- Zed Jino may be rash but he's a good fighter....
*looks down*

Please don't kill him if you fight just make him know his place okay!

*looks up at him with determation*

If you kill don't think Karma won't reverse on you if you kill him I will kill you!  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff