Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Osiris City Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Average Doe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:27 pm
She gathered herself up. She left a sizeable tip on the table. She paid her tab at the bar. Pulling her coat on, Volusia headed out, into the night. The air felt slightly warmer with a few drinks running through her blood. She watched her little granny boots poking out shyly from under her long black skirt, muttering to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:03 pm
Angelique sighed in relief at the sight of the bar and headed for the door. There was someone walking toward her and mumbling to themselves. Trying to step around said person she slipped in a puddle and bumped in to them. Embarassed she gasped out an apology to the girl ~for she thought the person was a girl~ and dove into the bar.

It had been a long trip, and she really needed a drink. Running a hand through her curly red hair, she pushed a strand out of her eyes and sat down in the first chair she saw, propping her bag against the leg.  

Angelique_Williams

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:30 pm
Draas steps out of the street and through the Bar door, looks around then walks forwards to the Bar

"One pint of Rum please bartender"

He said as he stretched and yawned, revealing his long pearly white fangs, then sitting down on a stool.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:41 am
Alex had seen a man in the alley's while she was walking. It was just slightly through her red hair that she saw him. Her lips formed a smile seeing him panic a bit. Then she looked around to see where he was going. She knew he would probley go someone nice. She started to follow him then saw him go into the bar. She followed him in then sat in the corner. A waiter came over to her and asked what she would like. "I would like a glass of red wine." She said then crossed her legs and stared at this man. "Oh and one more thing. I'll pay for that man's drinks while he's here." She said with a smirk then looked around. A few people were looking at her then she just glared at him with her yellow eyes. Then her gaze was back on this man who seemed to not be around her. But she wanted to see his reaction. Though she was still a bit weary. One of these fools are going to have to be my dinner. She thought shaking her head a bit.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:37 pm
Waiter: No charge for the drink sir...
Said the waiter, grinning oddly

And why the hell is that?
Draas asked quietly

Waiter: Well you see sir, that lovely lady with Red hair in the corner paid for yours

HER!?
He said, turning around to realise it was the lady from the town  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:49 pm
Alex had seen that she was finally noticed. A huge grin filled her face up. Her nails softly touching her lips. Then she let out a small laugh. What is up with him so scared of just little old me. She thought her yellow eyes flashing a glance at him. Then she just looked at him for a while. Trying to figure him out in a way, and just to see him get freaked out. It made her day really. Then she spoke out loud. "Why don't you come and sit with me..I don't bite." Hard.. She thought with another smile that she flashed him. But then she thought that she should just sit next to him. Soon she got up and walked over to him and took her seat. "You know. I could tell you were in a hurry in the town. You seemed a bit scared.." Her eyes looked at him then straight forward. "Do I scare you?" She asked him.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:56 pm
It depends on what kind of scared you mean...
Replied Draas
Scared that if I get my own way, miss... I'd do things to you... that are so inhuman, satan himself would reject me...
He continued to say, looking into his glass of beverage.
So....
He looked up to her face, noses almost touching, his one golden eye gleaming from the bar lights.
Who is really scared of who hmm? Am I scared of you... or I?
He asked, grinning causing his pointed teeth to be revealed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:32 am
Her lips formed an even bigger smile. "Ooo i'm so scared..inhuman things yes. I'm shaking." She said looking at him. "I don't think we should be scared at all of each other or anything." Alex saw his pointed teeth then she started to laugh showing off her own teeth. "Yeah...like I said i'm so scared." She whispeared in his ear then kissing his cheek. "Anyway your welcome for the drink." Alex said looking back at her glass. "But I might just have to leave soon to go eat." She said looking into her glass.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:36 pm
You act as if I was unaware of your vampire blood, running through your veins
Said Draas feeling the warmth of her kiss leave his cheek.
Humans... they are nothing but toys... I seek something that can play back... Something to be my toy, And I it's....
He replied, finishing his drink...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:38 am
"Oh no i'm well aware of my blood. Too aware sometimes." She said still not looking at him. "Toys what is it with men and their toys. Doesn't matter what they are they look for toys." She rolled her eyes then lifted her cup to take a drink. "Well for me I look for something more then a toy. I need something more i've been around too long for toys." She laughed then looked at him. "What's your story?" Alex asked.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:59 pm
He placed his mug down, now empty and replied.
See I, alas am the opposite
He said, closing his eyes and looking at the ring shaped stain left on the bar counter.
I may be a vampire, but my heart can only take so much... I need someone to not love...
He whispered, now opening his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:51 am
Her gaze fell on him again. But from the side, her head did not move. "Yes you are very opposite from me." Her voice was soft. "Why have someone not love? Do you not trust anymore have your heartbroken? You shouldn't judge on that and everything else." She said though she wished she had said nothing. Her nails tapped the bad. It seemed like her nailed echoed, the bar seemed to be very silent.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:23 pm
[[sorry about the long delay]]

Well miss... A heart can't be broken when it was never whole to begin with...
He said as he controlled his breathing to the beat of her finger nails tapping.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:37 pm
"And how is a heart never whole?" She asked him suddenly stopping her nails from tapping anymore. Her whole body shifted towards him. "Are you just one of those men who think love is pointless? Or just don't want to bother with it?" She asked him then gave the glass back to the bar tender. Then laid her head on her hand. "I mean there must be a reason why you are the way you are. I have all night for a bed time story." Her lips formed a semi smile.  

Anime Angel Goddess

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces