40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:35 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

XD that's great flcl rocks, atleast the sound track the anime is great too...but not as great as the sound track....and now your getting me off task.
hehe so they are good as an item but not to draw XD Well i havn't really drawn them. I did have a free chibi shop while you were gone that what my cute drawing in me sig is all about really.
It also really helped during those long car rides. ^^
No, I meant that I didn't like how they were drawn. They have great detail and all... I just wish they were less fumpy-cumbersome-ish. XP
D: What else did I miss? ^^;; How'd that go? ^^

My family listens to the same music so we just plug in my trustie Ipod and listen to it on shuffle...which actually can be dangerious because it hits my japanese hevey metal and my mom asks for a copy of the cd u.u
well i think that's the first time they had a drawing with the actual item and we all know the veil thing is just there atempt at the sash.
um well the world exploded and... nothing much other than me finnaly geting ahold of piku...which will not happen for another month knowing her.
Um it was fun! really. I had like 5 million fan people wondering why i was giving my stuff out free instead of opening a shop, ofcourse i told them I was lazy jesh kids these days.
Oh but I did have a new natural problem wait i have two. First one: there is a fire at my house and it almost got burnt down and two: the power was out this morning so we couldn't do much. fun!
^^ That's what we did on the road because the radio stations were awful. x.x
Well that's a horrible attempt at a sash. At first I thought it was an attempt at the angelic scarf, but there's no way. XP I just accept it for what it is... Gaia's first wedding dress. xD
You know that preview option they have now where you can see the different poses worn by two avatars? Well for the first few minutes you could preview your own avatar in all of the poses. It was so pretty. @.@
Aww~ well at least you got in touch with her. ^^
XD I think next time when I'm really bored, I'll go hang out in that forum instead of the CB.
o__O; I assume everyone's alright then? We've only had flames shoot out of our oven once at thanksgiving... Yeah, we had no turkey that year. XD No power? That's always very boring. @.@ Was it at least bright enough to read something? =P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:21 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

XD that's great flcl rocks, atleast the sound track the anime is great too...but not as great as the sound track....and now your getting me off task.
hehe so they are good as an item but not to draw XD Well i havn't really drawn them. I did have a free chibi shop while you were gone that what my cute drawing in me sig is all about really.
It also really helped during those long car rides. ^^
No, I meant that I didn't like how they were drawn. They have great detail and all... I just wish they were less fumpy-cumbersome-ish. XP
D: What else did I miss? ^^;; How'd that go? ^^

My family listens to the same music so we just plug in my trustie Ipod and listen to it on shuffle...which actually can be dangerious because it hits my japanese hevey metal and my mom asks for a copy of the cd u.u
well i think that's the first time they had a drawing with the actual item and we all know the veil thing is just there atempt at the sash.
um well the world exploded and... nothing much other than me finnaly geting ahold of piku...which will not happen for another month knowing her.
Um it was fun! really. I had like 5 million fan people wondering why i was giving my stuff out free instead of opening a shop, ofcourse i told them I was lazy jesh kids these days.
Oh but I did have a new natural problem wait i have two. First one: there is a fire at my house and it almost got burnt down and two: the power was out this morning so we couldn't do much. fun!
Well that's a horrible attempt at a sash. At first I thought it was an attempt at the angelic scarf, but there's no way. XP I just accept it for what it is... Gaia's first wedding dress. xD
You know that preview option they have now where you can see the different poses worn by two avatars? Well for the first few minutes you could preview your own avatar in all of the poses. It was so pretty. @.@
XD I think next time when I'm really bored, I'll go hang out in that forum instead of the CB.
o__O; I assume everyone's alright then? We've only had flames shoot out of our oven once at thanksgiving... Yeah, we had no turkey that year. XD No power? That's always very boring. @.@ Was it at least bright enough to read something? =P

radio is evil
XD oh my I never thought of it as a wedding dress, oh but do i now? yes u.u weird.
that's true she got online today but I have to check DA..
Orrr not. it was O-Chan's thread I have to redo it to this account.
you have huricanes I have fire. It's normal people saying 'oh you can't go home because the fire is about 100 yards from it' is a normal line for me.
thanksgiving is a sad time for my family XD
um yeah we just left the house... ^^;;
me? read? from a book!? .faints at the idea.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:21 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

radio is evil
XD oh my I never thought of it as a wedding dress, oh but do i now? yes u.u weird.
you have huricanes I have fire. It's normal people saying 'oh you can't go home because the fire is about 100 yards from it' is a normal line for me.
I don't listen to it often. =P
I can just imagine all of the quests in half a year or so. "I'm going to get married so I need to earn 100k to buy my wedding dress."
Oh, please tell me you talked to her instead of checking DA. XP
You just want to keep the forum all to yourself. <.<
XD I once found a place in the US that seemed like it didn't go through many natural disasters... I think I should find it again and move there.
That sounds like a sensible thing to do, I suppose~ I guess in my mind, we usually lose power when there's a bad storm outside so we can't leave the house. XP
Yes, yes... but I forgot what you called it... was it looking? Was there enough light to look at a manga?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:27 am
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

radio is evil
I can just imagine all of the quests in half a year or so. "I'm going to get married so I need to earn 100k to buy my wedding dress."
XD I once found a place in the US that seemed like it didn't go through many natural disasters... I think I should find it again and move there.
That sounds like a sensible thing to do, I suppose~ I guess in my mind, we usually lose power when there's a bad storm outside so we can't leave the house. XP
Yes, yes... but I forgot what you called it... was it looking? Was there enough light to look at a manga?
I listen to it a lot XD
eh I've seen people married in the virgin dress.
well she's on DA and we have a conversation there going so it's her choice on which she replies to.
>.> oh yeah because I"m alll about that.
but life isn't fun with a little natural disasters.
you can't leave I cant go to my house funny how that is.
any light is good enough for a manga XD you mean a graphic novel?

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:20 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

radio is evil
I listen to it a lot XD
well she's on DA and we have a conversation there going so it's her choice on which she replies to.
i never did... just my parents' cassette tapes and CDs... which explains why I never used to know any of the current 'hits.'
XD How funny~ I usually see them quest for scarves, sashes and the like. XP
Ah~ I see. ^^
Aha! I knew it. x3
Eh, i can llive without 'em. ^^ There's enough other humans around to stir things up. XP
Quite. ^^
Eh, I guess I just mean whatever you feel like looking at.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:15 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma

radio is evil
I listen to it a lot XD
i never did... just my parents' cassette tapes and CDs... which explains why I never used to know any of the current 'hits.'
Ah~ I see. ^^
Aha! I knew it. x3
Eh, i can llive without 'em. ^^ There's enough other humans around to stir things up. XP
Quite. ^^
I make all the tapes in my family which are very funny and rock ^__< I had two older sisters so I knew 'new music' from about 8 years ahead of me and then the classic rock...then there was a time I would only listen to classical music. my eldest sister got into folk/blue grass and the other got into japanese techo.
I love seeing people questing for items that are 5k...I just think they rock.
No no these full sentances rock >.>
she didn't talk to me u.u which is ok. I had my friend audre ask for spencer's phone number (even though they dated before spenc went gay)
Oh yesh because i'm all about the free art subforum.
eww why would you want to deal with human related disasters? talk about pointing fingers.
I ushally draw, or an forced to write.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:45 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
I listen to it a lot XD
Ah~ I see. ^^
Aha! I knew it. x3
Quite. ^^
I make all the tapes in my family which are very funny and rock ^__< I had two older sisters so I knew 'new music' from about 8 years ahead of me and then the classic rock...then there was a time I would only listen to classical music. my eldest sister got into folk/blue grass and the other got into japanese techo.
she didn't talk to me u.u which is ok. I had my friend audre ask for spencer's phone number (even though they dated before spenc went gay)
eww why would you want to deal with human related disasters? talk about pointing fingers.
^^ That's quite a range of styles. When it comes to my siblings, my bro doesn't really listen to music and my sister listens to... crap. So there's no helping me there. XP
Eh, I think quests are relevant to the person's ability to aquire the gold, etc. needed to obtain said quest item. ^^
Aww~ u.u And, heehee, funny. ^^
Okay then, why shouldn't I post in that forum the next time I get bored?
But I don't want to deal with those either. It's unavoidable unless you spend your day in front of the comp on Gaia... Wait, there's enough human related disasters on here too. XP
^^ When our power goes out... I usually play tetris on my gameboy sp. xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:17 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
I listen to it a lot XD
Ah~ I see. ^^
Aha! I knew it. x3
Quite. ^^
^^ That's quite a range of styles. When it comes to my siblings, my bro doesn't really listen to music and my sister listens to... crap. So there's no helping me there. XP
Eh, I think quests are relevant to the person's ability to aquire the gold, etc. needed to obtain said quest item. ^^
But I don't want to deal with those either. It's unavoidable unless you spend your day in front of the comp on Gaia... Wait, there's enough human related disasters on here too. XP
I was talking to a guy that didn't listen to music...I just stared at them blankly. >.> crap you say?
i know but they can clearly get the gold in a day but they still put the quest in there sig...
I warned him today. he wanted me to randomly go to canada tomarrow and come back on thursday i looked at him and then laughed. I'm warking all of those days...
post in the forum but my thread isn't going to be doing anything
eww humans.
well that's because your weird like that.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:46 am
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
I was talking to a guy that didn't listen to music...I just stared at them blankly. >.> crap you say?
i know but they can clearly get the gold in a day but they still put the quest in there sig...
I warned him today. he wanted me to randomly go to canada tomarrow and come back on thursday i looked at him and then laughed. I'm warking all of those days...
eww humans.
Okay, okay... so my brother does listen to some music... Mostly The Pillows, The Black Mages and Modest Mouse. My sister? The random crappy hit songs. <.<; Britney Spears, J-Lo, Disney Channel Stars~
XD Okay, if they can get the gold in a day, then that doesn't make sense, no. XP But~ if it takes that person a couple weeks to earn the gold... then I consider it a quest. ^^
XD That's a long time to spend in Canada. o.O
Like I would take advantage of your free thread. <.< >.> Okay, maybe I would. xD I just meant any old random thread in that forum in general, because I figured I'd be bored because you weren't online~
u.u
XD Thanks. *scans up to see my last post* Hey, it's easier than trying to read or draw to candle light or flashlight. XP And I like tetris. x3 ...And pokemon.... but we've had this convo before. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:59 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
eww humans.
Okay, okay... so my brother does listen to some music... Mostly The Pillows, The Black Mages and Modest Mouse. My sister? The random crappy hit songs. <.<; Britney Spears, J-Lo, Disney Channel Stars~
XD Okay, if they can get the gold in a day, then that doesn't make sense, no. XP But~ if it takes that person a couple weeks to earn the gold... then I consider it a quest. ^^
Like I would take advantage of your free thread. <.< >.> Okay, maybe I would. xD I just meant any old random thread in that forum in general, because I figured I'd be bored because you weren't online~
u.u
XD Thanks. *scans up to see my last post* Hey, it's easier than trying to read or draw to candle light or flashlight. XP And I like tetris. x3 ...And pokemon.... but we've had this convo before. ^^

What font color do i write in again? Green? .gonk.
Oh see your brother has great tastes! >.> And your sister....well she will see the light soon enough. Oh my you must (and i mean do or die kind of thing) listen to this song called 'suddenly I see' by KT Tunstall. It took me about a month to find this song @.@
>.> and I wish my new black and white tv had a remote u.u
no but that's the glory the greatness of puting in your sig something that doens't need to be there only to end the 'quest' in like two secounds @.@ If i got to knew this type of person I would praise them XD
Not really I mean my normal time to spend in Canada and he was going to the town I'm always in so I know my way around really well ^^;; but I didn't go my bosses and manager all went to seattle to I don't know, party, so everyone at work has been running around in circles.
I plan on opening the new version of that thread on this account... i think I don't know I just decided this x.x anyways there is a link to the old thread in KP's sig and just look through it and see the chibi cuteness @.@
yeah so I mainly got on to say how much i liked your outfit but by the time you read this it will be totally changed and then what's the point? Other than that i havn't answered that weird 'um katie what are you doing on gaia' moment...so I don't exist .waves arms around.
XD weird comments are always get: 'YES! oh wait why am i called weird again?.... oh >.> well'
Rock on pokemon someone talked about pokemon and I totally told them the level a Kadabra leveled up and they looked at me like 'where did that come from'. OH and i've been watching all of those star trek and marcus got mad i wasn't online( since when did he own me?) and I told him i was watching star trek and if he made fun of it I would make fun of his buffy and he backed off so fast ^^ good times.
/end random rantness

tacolove

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:27 pm
tacolove
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
eww humans.
u.u

Oh see your brother has great tastes! >.> And your sister....well she will see the light soon enough. Oh my you must (and i mean do or die kind of thing) listen to this song called 'suddenly I see' by KT Tunstall. It took me about a month to find this song @.@
no but that's the glory the greatness of puting in your sig something that doens't need to be there only to end the 'quest' in like two secounds @.@ If i got to knew this type of person I would praise them XD
Not really I mean my normal time to spend in Canada and he was going to the town I'm always in so I know my way around really well ^^;; but I didn't go my bosses and manager all went to seattle to I don't know, party, so everyone at work has been running around in circles.
I plan on opening the new version of that thread on this account... i think I don't know I just decided this x.x anyways there is a link to the old thread in KP's sig and just look through it and see the chibi cuteness @.@
yeah so I mainly got on to say how much i liked your outfit but by the time you read this it will be totally changed and then what's the point? Other than that i havn't answered that weird 'um katie what are you doing on gaia' moment...so I don't exist .waves arms around.
XD weird comments are always get: 'YES! oh wait why am i called weird again?.... oh >.> well'
Rock on pokemon someone talked about pokemon and I totally told them the level a Kadabra leveled up and they looked at me like 'where did that come from'. OH and i've been watching all of those star trek and marcus got mad i wasn't online( since when did he own me?) and I told him i was watching star trek and if he made fun of it I would make fun of his buffy and he backed off so fast ^^ good times.
/end random rantness
Hopefully she will~ ...O: I've been looking for new songs. I'll be sure to check it out~ >]
New? Black and white? o.O
Praise them because they end their 'quests' in a day? XP
Eheh, i hope it's not too hectic at work. @.@
Hahah, well be sure to let me know when you open it. >D And I'll be sure to go check out this old thread~ Edit: I checked it out. The examples are all very cute~ like I expected. n___n
Heheh, it hasn't changed... I've worn this maroon and gold outfit for about a day now. I rather like it. Thanks. n.n <3
Yeah, I was actually very sad to see this post because I saw that I missed you being online. I guess it worked out best that way. XD Did you have time to see the new layering system and everything that was fixed? And our new mouths!? You have to sign on because no one else talks about this stuff. D: ;.;
Heheh, I've had many conversations about pokemon with random strangers. Heheh, very nice. x3 It's good to know those black mail-ish type facts. xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:43 pm
sdrawkcab
tacolove
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
eww humans.
u.u

/end random rantness
Hopefully she will~ ...O: I've been looking for new songs. I'll be sure to check it out~ >]
Hahah, well be sure to let me know when you open it. >D And I'll be sure to go check out this old thread~ Edit: I checked it out. The examples are all very cute~ like I expected. n___n
Heheh, it hasn't changed... I've worn this maroon and gold outfit for about a day now. I rather like it. Thanks. n.n <3
Yeah, I was actually very sad to see this post because I saw that I missed you being online. I guess it worked out best that way. XD Did you have time to see the new layering system and everything that was fixed? And our new mouths!? You have to sign on because no one else talks about this stuff. D: ;.;
Heheh, I've had many conversations about pokemon with random strangers. Heheh, very nice. x3 It's good to know those black mail-ish type facts. xD
so I was right on the green... hum I should juat make her write in white and torture everyone .evil grin. not I control tacolove @.@ how could anyone control that cool of a user name?
Hopefully I don't like hearing that we loose another mind to bad music -.-
Oh yes! It's new and cute it's a mini 2inch. tv that is black and white and it has the radio! I use it for the radio mainly.
Yes the fact that they are so 'into gaia' that they can update things so often! Mind blowing I wish I had that type of skill
Um kind of I love it when I'm not incharge but I still am treated as such u.u oh it's jolly fun but it's a lot better now and I have two days off! One day today my friends are coming by any secound to watch a movie that i don't want to see and tomarrow I'm studying.
I'm opening it when I come back on and I'm starting up a few more things I just need to start working on them @.@
I make it sound like I'm all busy but I'm not really I'm on DA alllll the time and I actually wrote some .gasp. other than that I'm always man around my family and I'm cussing more >.> <.< I swear the only thing keeping me going with out gaia is start trek.
It's a nice set but then are you not in an outfit I'm not jealious about? Um never.
Aww poor dear youru sounding like me when you were gone... XD I will be back soon so no worries there ^^
heheh no pokemon talks since but I do want a pokemon shirt...that would rock.
OH my I got my new shoes and only if i could marry them!!! ^^ they have little hearts over them and a little skull with hearts in them and there just pure cuteness .jumps in joy.
Yeah about 5 million things to say but I can't remeber them and not enough room SO talk to ya soon ~.^

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:20 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
tacolove

/end random rantness
so I was right on the green... hum I should juat make her write in white and torture everyone .evil grin. not I control tacolove @.@ how could anyone control that cool of a user name?
Oh yes! It's new and cute it's a mini 2inch. tv that is black and white and it has the radio! I use it for the radio mainly.
Yes the fact that they are so 'into gaia' that they can update things so often! Mind blowing I wish I had that type of skill
Um kind of I love it when I'm not incharge but I still am treated as such u.u oh it's jolly fun but it's a lot better now and I have two days off! One day today my friends are coming by any secound to watch a movie that i don't want to see and tomarrow I'm studying.
I'm opening it when I come back on and I'm starting up a few more things I just need to start working on them @.@
I make it sound like I'm all busy but I'm not really I'm on DA alllll the time and I actually wrote some .gasp. other than that I'm always man around my family and I'm cussing more >.> <.< I swear the only thing keeping me going with out gaia is start trek.
It's a nice set but then are you not in an outfit I'm not jealious about? Um never.
Aww poor dear youru sounding like me when you were gone... XD I will be back soon so no worries there ^^
OH my I got my new shoes and only if i could marry them!!! ^^ they have little hearts over them and a little skull with hearts in them and there just pure cuteness .jumps in joy.
Yeah about 5 million things to say but I can't remeber them and not enough room SO talk to ya soon ~.^
Nift and I were afraid to address her in the MPT the other day because we didn't know what personality would come out of her. ^^;;; I think green is a great color. x]
Ah... I won't let that happen to my own sister. =P She's coming around, but I don't want to fully force different music on her... yet. xD
@.@ Ooo~ sounds very cute. n__n <3
XD I amazed at people who actually keep up with the gold tally in their sigs and not leave it for daaays and not update it. ^^ And then I just worry for them because they're just advertizing to hackers. XP
Two days off? Fun, fun. ^^ Heheh, hopefully the movie will turn out okay... I've done that and usually the movie turns out okay. =P ...Studying? o.O
Ooo~ I'm excited and I don't even know what the things are. xD
O: I bet your sister is happy that you wrote more. ^^ ...Man? Ah, yes well it'll all be over soon and you will have Gaia back and be nicer. n.n
o___o Set!? Never call what I'm wearing a set! D: But... you jealous of my outfits? XD Now that's funny. ^^;;
XD Don't want to be like you.. no, no. XD
@.@ I want a pokemon shirt now. <3 I have a watch shaped like a little gameboy color. Its battery is dead now, but little kids used to point at me and say, "Mommy, mommy. Look! She has a gameboy! Mommy!" ^^;;
Aww~ So~ do you wear them 24/7? They so sound like shoes my friend would wear. ^__^
Whew, I think my hands are about to fall off after replying to this. x.x 'Till then! x]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:20 pm
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
tacolove

/end random rantness
Nift and I were afraid to address her in the MPT the other day because we didn't know what personality would come out of her. ^^;;; I think green is a great color. x]
Ah... I won't let that happen to my own sister. =P She's coming around, but I don't want to fully force different music on her... yet. xD
XD I amazed at people who actually keep up with the gold tally in their sigs and not leave it for daaays and not update it. ^^ And then I just worry for them because they're just advertizing to hackers. XP
Two days off? Fun, fun. ^^ Heheh, hopefully the movie will turn out okay... I've done that and usually the movie turns out okay. =P ...Studying? o.O
O: I bet your sister is happy that you wrote more. ^^ ...Man? Ah, yes well it'll all be over soon and you will have Gaia back and be nicer. n.n
o___o Set!? Never call what I'm wearing a set! D: But... you jealous of my outfits? XD Now that's funny. ^^;;
@.@ I want a pokemon shirt now. <3 I have a watch shaped like a little gameboy color. Its battery is dead now, but little kids used to point at me and say, "Mommy, mommy. Look! She has a gameboy! Mommy!" ^^;;
Aww~ So~ do you wear them 24/7? They so sound like shoes my friend would wear. ^__^
Whew, I think my hands are about to fall off after replying to this. x.x 'Till then! x]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OK Ok here it is! So I finnally scanned in this pic that I drew for you like a month ago? was it that long ago?
Yeah she might be like worse then cma (is there worse and on that how can colette love her I mean o.0 what was he thinking?) I think she is like Mina from SM ^^;; so always happy and is the type to run into the wall and then forget about it a few secounds later
the color works fine but marcus's slave has the same color and that's not
XD "Listen to this or you have to wash the dishes for a week muhahaha"
Oh it is ^___^ now I can listen to the bed radio 24/7!!! YES
XD never thought of it that way @.@ I love those 'how much gold do you have' threads XD
it wasn't so bad but now I have a friend staying the night I have to go to sleep soon to wake up at 7am! .kicks a box. to go into town to 'hang out' grr I'm going to buy something breakable just to break it >.>
yes study...no more on that ^^'''
You should be! XD Not enough time x.x Oh well's friday bound I guess.
mad* edit ...no yeah I am man around my faimily >.> <.< hehe she was happy though i'm reading the story from the start so i'm through the first book and to the next (2/3)
Eheheh I didn't mean it like that set sorry i guess I'm out of the gaia lingo loop anyways I like them...I have no items! Ok I'm like dead in that world looking at some poor bum and see them dressed better then me u.u it shall be fixed soon though >3
yes sounding like me >.> be worried >.> be very very worried.
hehe my friend that just left (had two now i have one asleep on my floor) he was my pokemon gamer ^^ we would have battles and it's not fun having an all water set against a fire/fighting u.u but I still one once!
(u.u my friend just came in to ask for star trek even though we already watched it ^__^ we are sad)
I just got to wear them today and yes I will be wearing them 27/4 and i might get more shoes from the same place >.> <.< I don't really care what my family is thinking.
HA see i've been letting you go on the sly with all of this offline ness.

~[KarmaPolice]~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:54 pm
Police of Karma
sdrawkcab
Police of Karma
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OK Ok here it is! So I finnally scanned in this pic that I drew for you like a month ago? was it that long ago?
Yeah she might be like worse then cma (is there worse and on that how can colette love her I mean o.0 what was he thinking?) I think she is like Mina from SM ^^;; so always happy and is the type to run into the wall and then forget about it a few secounds later
the color works fine but marcus's slave has the same color and that's not
XD "Listen to this or you have to wash the dishes for a week muhahaha"
Oh it is ^___^ now I can listen to the bed radio 24/7!!! YES
XD never thought of it that way @.@ I love those 'how much gold do you have' threads XD
it wasn't so bad but now I have a friend staying the night I have to go to sleep soon to wake up at 7am! .kicks a box. to go into town to 'hang out' grr I'm going to buy something breakable just to break it >.>
yes study...no more on that ^^'''
You should be! XD Not enough time x.x Oh well's friday bound I guess.
mad* edit ...no yeah I am man around my faimily >.> <.< hehe she was happy though i'm reading the story from the start so i'm through the first book and to the next (2/3)
Eheheh I didn't mean it like that set sorry i guess I'm out of the gaia lingo loop anyways I like them...I have no items! Ok I'm like dead in that world looking at some poor bum and see them dressed better then me u.u it shall be fixed soon though >3
yes sounding like me >.> be worried >.> be very very worried.
hehe my friend that just left (had two now i have one asleep on my floor) he was my pokemon gamer ^^ we would have battles and it's not fun having an all water set against a fire/fighting u.u but I still one once!
(u.u my friend just came in to ask for star trek even though we already watched it ^__^ we are sad)
I just got to wear them today and yes I will be wearing them 27/4 and i might get more shoes from the same place >.> <.< I don't really care what my family is thinking.
HA see i've been letting you go on the sly with all of this offline ness.
@.@ Oh my~ Pictures usually annoy me when they're in my sig... but that one must go in it... for a few days at least. ^^ I still have pics that I need to scan in and give to you but~ now I don't want to. D:
Worse than cma? Is that even possible? D= *ducks <.< >.>*
XD ...I think it's more like replacing her CDs... and 'misplacing' the bad ones. >3
I couldn't stand that much of the radio. XP
Most of them were replaced by those quizzes in the CB... that's the only good thing about those quizzes... There's less bondage, count down, post you gold, etc. threads. =P
Wake up at 7 am after a friend has stayed the night? That's, like, impossible! That's awful, waking up that early just to go hang out. XP
^^
XD mkay. ^^
Okay, that makes more sense. ^^ So something good came from your hiatus, yes. ^^
Eheh, you know I don't like wearing multiple items from one set... it's been a big pet peeve of mine since... forever. D: Heheh, I think your current outfit is much better than some poor bum's. <3 But~ items are fun, yep. x3
o.o; *washes mouth out with soap*
... x.x Was this with the cards or the gameboy games? o.O Because that sounds like the card game... An all water set!? That doesn't sound good. ^^;;
XD You really are making me want to watch Star Trek again. ^^;;
I got a pair of shoes the other day, but nothing fun. ;.; Heheh, but if you get more, you won't be able to wear the other ones all the time! D: Quick, sprout more legs!
Letting me go on the sly? o.O <.< >.> How do you knwo where I've been? D: =B

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff