Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:29 pm
Hey this thread gave me a trunk! xp heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:50 pm
Masquanade
Hey this thread gave me a trunk! xp heart

WHAA?! Not fair...

I haven't gotten a single rare item in four months.  

iOggy

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:57 pm
I've been doing alright, and for when you need a new mod, hmm, I'd say Einstein Ami. She's always nice and helpful, and a veteran (first to join the Guild Version 2.0, and she's still here).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:13 pm
Although, this guild does seem to be moving slowly for me. None of my posts and edits and things are registering. A thread I post in jumps to the top, and it says I was the last one to post, but when I look at it again, my post isn't there. It shows up the next time I get on Gaia, though.  

Durza the Shade

Skye of Thunder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:06 am
Argh...I responded the other day..and I go back to see that my post isn't here!.....Dern....Anyways, I'm also doing okay...I don't get to be online as much during the weekdays...but I do patrol the thread at night..hehe..or..early morning however you want to say it....So I guess it works out well all around...

And I'll second what Durza said....Ami would be a very good choice 3nodding ...I'll go and think about some others *tromps off*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:56 am
Durza- that's lag in gaia right now. Problems with the guild database. whee There isn't much we can do about it. i've noticed it as well, but very rarely will i go back to look at my post. xp  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:33 am
Indeed. Death to lag. domokun domokun

Nice choice on new mod, Durza. I almost forgot about Ami. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:52 pm
Skye of Thunder
Argh...I responded the other day..and I go back to see that my post isn't here!.....Dern....Anyways, I'm also doing okay...I don't get to be online as much during the weekdays...but I do patrol the thread at night..hehe..or..early morning however you want to say it....So I guess it works out well all around...

Same with me.  

Durza the Shade

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:33 pm
oggywoggy222
Indeed. Death to lag. domokun domokun

Nice choice on new mod, Durza. I almost forgot about Ami. sweatdrop

yeah, I looked at that, and it took a minute to realize she wasn't already... I swear I thought she was. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:51 am
I guess you should never should assume (I didn't know either lol)  

Skye of Thunder

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:24 pm
Who thinks we should give the 100th member like a prize? Like 100 gold? xp In one of my old threads before they had the GGN we had 100 page parties- and before it got too high the guild leader would give out gold to the person who got the first post on the 100 page. This has nothing to do with that . . . but it reminded me of that. It was a big deal to get the first post. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:15 pm
Um, if you want to, Masq. *yawns* Maybe I'd have a bit more enthusiasm for the idea if it wasn't midnight. *shrugs* G'night!  

Durza the Shade

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:29 am
*nods* I very much like that idea.. but maybe, if you plan to use it after the 100th, you should do it every 50th or so?... ionno... after a hundred, it'd prolly be a bit slow.... just me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:08 am
I agree with Aryah on this...Unless we get a sudden burst of new members (which is possible), then it's going to take awhile to reach 100...Hmm....maybe what we could do is offer a lesser prize for every 50th member, and a larger one for every 100th...  

Skye of Thunder

iOggy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:54 am
Skye of Thunder
I agree with Aryah on this...Unless we get a sudden burst of new members (which is possible), then it's going to take awhile to reach 100...Hmm....maybe what we could do is offer a lesser prize for every 50th member, and a larger one for every 100th...

Works for me. Hey, do I get a prize for being the first member? xd (besides Masq, of course)  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff