Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dezmai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:08 am
Hi Folks!

I'm Dez, I'm 24 years old and am approaching 10 years on this spiritual path (as of Beltane next year). I'm an ecclectic pagan, dedicated to Athena, but worshipping a mostly Irish pantheon. (Don't ask me how that happened, it just did.)

I am a grumpy old b#(!& and am pretty sure I'm not in need of de-fluffing (or Santerian/OTO former roomie would have taken care of it.)

Any other 'oldsters' on here? No offense to ya'll teens, but the enthusiasm wears me out- and I don't have a lot of patience with 'spirit animals', 'animal communication', and 'otherkin'.

Gods bless,
Dez  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:17 am
Dezmai
Hi Folks!

I'm Dez, I'm 24 years old and am approaching 10 years on this spiritual path (as of Beltane next year). I'm an ecclectic pagan, dedicated to Athena, but worshipping a mostly Irish pantheon. (Don't ask me how that happened, it just did.)

I am a grumpy old b#(!& and am pretty sure I'm not in need of de-fluffing (or Santerian/OTO former roomie would have taken care of it.)

Any other 'oldsters' on here? No offense to ya'll teens, but the enthusiasm wears me out- and I don't have a lot of patience with 'spirit animals', 'animal communication', and 'otherkin'.

Gods bless,
Dez

Actually, there's a lot of adults on this guild. I'm 20...still in that teenie area, but 7 years, with the last one on a recon path tends to beat most fluff out of you.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Nakyra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:20 am
I consider myself an mature 19 year old - I have been practicing Magick for seven years now and take my path extremely seriously

I am not "fluffy" in any concievable way!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:41 am
I just realized that I haven't actually introduced myself. Eep.

I'm Katherine, 23, a housewife, and living in Oklahoma. I've been Pagan for ten years now, cycling through various stages from the dumbest of all Fluffies at 13, to the abraisive I-Know-Everything total b***h at 17ish, to the fairly calm and even-keeled now.

I'm a Kitchen Witch with strong roots in herbs, farming, cookery, geology, and archaeology, with interests in anything shiny I find. Things like tarot, some high magic, anthropology, chemistry, computer science, and others.

My favorite hobby in all the world is ghost hunting, where I get to combine my interests in the supernatural with scientific inquiry, and play with laser thermometers and EMF arrays.  

Malachesque

Balen^_^

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:55 pm
Hi,

Is this the right place to introduce myself?

anyway I'm Balen, I'm new to Gaia online, so still trying to work my way around.

I'm a solitary witch living in Canberra, Australia but despite being solitairy I am involved with the pagan community here in canberra, and participate (generally as an element) in the public fullmoon rituals.

I've had an interest in Witchcraft, Magic and the occult for about 15 years but only really got serious and realised that I wanted to be a witch just over a year ago, and have almost completed my self imposed year and a day (Mondays the day smile ). Though lately I have found myself taking a more of a shamanic bent, and I plan on exploring where that will take me.

My reason for joining this guild is that having been involved in the pagan community here I discovered that about 90-95% of it here in canberra are fluffy (although we use the term Neops (neo-pagan slackers)) and I'd like to meet some cool people who also actually practice witchcraft and know what they are talking about.

Feel free to ask me any questions you like, and I hope to be posting more on the forums as I have time smile

Cheers,

Balen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:24 pm
Hi!

Just joined the guild today and thought I'd do an intro. Though I kind of hate doing them. sweatdrop

My name is Hilary and I'm 24 years old. As a child I was taught a Celtic path from one side of my family, and a Native American path by the other side. Over the years, the Celtic side has kind of taken over. I've been practicing my path since I was 4 years old. My sources are mainly my family and my own experience, though I have done a bit of research along the way. I've recently started feeling inspired to do some more historical research, because I'm starting to notice gaps in my knowledge and understanding.

I'm sure I could blabber on about my personal life for a bit, but I think I'll restrain myself. Trust me, it's rather boring.

Nice to meet everyone!  

Whispering Lyrics

Arawath

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:18 pm
Whoops, I suppose I need to introduce myself. sweatdrop

I'm Arawath (well, obviously), 16, and from California in the US of A. I've been interested in Paganism for, letsee...3 years. I suppose I can't really call myself a Pagan, and my "fluffiness" must be considered exceedingly high. At this point I am here to observe, question, and find people who share my common interest while quenching my unquenchable thirst for knowlede. All I ask is that you bear with my newbie-ness!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:45 am
I guess I should have posted here when I first joined, huh? sweatdrop
Ok, Hi everyone!! I'm interested in just general paganism, general magick and ritual, as well as Nature Worship/ Honor.
I'm about to move into a dorm like setting, so that might impede my progress, but I really hope not.
Well... Yeah! 4laugh  

kasaikiree

Purenutria

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:08 pm
I guess I should have posted here first. LOL

Well, on to the intro...

I'm Jessica SilverRaven. I am a 30 year old homemaker with three children, four furchildren, and three foster furchildren. I have been on the pagan path for ten years now. I am a solitary, but that comes from living smack dab in the middle of mormon country. I am currently in the process of getting my first degree. When that's done, I intend on going further. As such, my beliefs are leaning more toward Wicca.

Well, don't know what else to say right now so I'll leave it at that.

In service and Brightest Blessings!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:07 pm
helleau all... im star...

im a 23year old female in Northern mi...

as far as the fluffy meeter goes...im a bit jaded...and in no means fluffy...i have a wicked intuition that helps me along on my path...i claim no religions, or degrees, (although if you ask i can back myself up) and consider myself mostly a eclectic/pagan/taost ... with leanings twards original christianity...as far as pantheons (gods/godesses) are concerened..we have an understanding...

i joined this guild, because it looks like it is inhabited by nonbiased, friendly people, whith a love for knowledge...i hope to talk to all of you...and if you have a qestion about anything you can pm me anytime... 3nodding id love to hear from you all.. heart  

stardoxy7

E-bit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:57 pm
'Sup all...

I'm E-bit, a 19-year-old male way up in Little Siberia, MI. I've been interested in religion/philosophy for a long time, and have some experience in Tarot and Norse runes, with a small bit of Celtic knowledge. My specialty is Eastern religions, though, and I myself am a Zen Buddhist/Taoist.

So, uh, hi.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:06 pm
well I'm new to the guild but not the the pagan practices.  

Maio-gi

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:14 pm
I just realized that I've never posted in this thread. stressed

I'm sure by now most of you know me though.
For those of you that don't, I would be the resident know-it-all a*****e, for lack of a better term. I've been studying a little bit of everything for oh around 20 years now at least. I'm more of a scholar than a practitioner of anything, although I have experimented with, and occasionally practiced a wide variety of things, including but not limited to Wicca, Shamanism, Druidism, Buddhism, and most recently(currently) Golden Dawn Ceremonial Magic. One of my favorite pasttimes is correcting people's misconceptions, and proving to stupid people that yes, they really are stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:52 pm
I guess I should say a bit more about my self then.

Hi. My name is Maio-gi. I have been paraticing the Pagan arts for about 7 years now. I would call my self and ecceltic witch but not a wiccan. I understad that to e trully wiccan you need to be initiated. Granted from what I have been told most initates must have had atleast a yaer or sos paratcice on their own ebfore allowed into a coven to be thought.

I am highly interested in the greek/roman particies in the Pagan religions. I also am here to learn more from other people. While you can reserch all you wnat learning from others persoannlay is important.

I am 19 and ready to be a studtent. Teach me any thing you can please.  

Maio-gi

Mule of Liz Sama

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:03 pm
Ah well since I suppose as of now I'm one of the newer members I better give some details about myself.

Well.. I cant really classify myself as wiccan but perhaps a studier of it? I know there's alot I need to learn and unfortuantly my mother is christian and pretty much sees wicca and paganism "the devils work". I've tried to tell her it isn't but she's really stubborn. Because of this and being only 17 getting information is limited to the internet and unfortuantly theres alot of bogus sites out there and well point blank I'm confused. As far as experiance well I have none. I have done reading at witchschool.com about the correllian tradition in wicca.

I'm not really sure what I can add to this. I guess if you have questions about me just ask. sweatdrop  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff