Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Obscure or hard to find pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why...
  can't I find (insert pairing here)
  Huh?
View Results

nerdlover08

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:29 pm
lynx wings
Buffy/Angel:

Why is it so difficult to find Gunn slashed with someone other than Wesley? Don't get me wrong -- I love Gunn/Wes. I'd just be interested in reading some Gunn/Angel or Gunn/Spike.

House:

I am very, very fond of Chase/Foreman, but it's almost impossible to find. A lot of Chasefic has him slashed with House, which is not a pairing that I'm fond of. Sigh.

There's a lot of Chase/Wilson. >_<

I want Chase/Foreman. I've only found 4 on fanfiction.net.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:06 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Tolle/Nicol and Yzak/Sai from Gundam Seed, possibly because the entire Wing fandom hates our guts and because NOWONE SLASHES TOLLE. O:

I do like TollexNicol, but I prefer AthrunxNicol. YzakxSai...now there's a pairing I haven't heard of before. Seems interesting. What about SaixTolle?

I also have a ton of crossover pairings that I like, so if you want me to post the full list, just ask. Some are quite funny.  

Jin_no_Kaze

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:54 pm
NinjaFerret
Fai/Kurogane [Reservoir Chronicle Tsubasa]

I found a really good fic of them not too long ago! Took me forever to find it though....

I also have trouble finding Gojiyo and Hakkai from Saiyuki believe it or not. I found a whole box full of Saiyuki doujinshi at an anime convention and there was only one Hakkai and Gojiyo. Of couse, it may have been because some other fanboy/girl got there first.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:54 pm
Good fanfics or good fanart all thogether is hard to find when your into the pairings I'm in.

My problem for some of them, for example, Rude/Reno isn't hard to find BUT RENO/Rude is. (Seme/Uke, is what I use) I usually like the characters others find to be uke, seme and the other way around. Same with Kuwa/Yusuke, they make Kuwabara seme and I don't like that.

But some pairings are hard to find, period. Like SpencerxIan/SergeixIvan from Beyblade. These two dudes from Beatmania IIDX who's names I do not recall; impossible to find. I do however have three.. but that's it! Luffy/Usopp, Disgaea Scout/Ninja or any other, Jaden/Syrus, and etc.! I usually fall into the pairings that are least popular, ones that are too popular are too used, too uninteresting, you know?

NekoNuku

NekoNuku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:19 pm
Come on, Martin/Java from Martin Mystery... It does exist it's just below unpopular xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:29 pm
Yeah, HughesxMustang (FMA) is hard to find, thanks to stupid Royai. xp

And Sora seme pairings (KH) are hard to find too. And don't even get me started on HijikataxSouji (Peacemaker)  

Ootori Kyouya-sama

NekoNuku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:22 pm
Special_Meatloaf
Yeah, HughesxMustang (FMA) is hard to find, thanks to stupid Royai. xp

And Sora seme pairings (KH) are hard to find too. And don't even get me started on HijikataxSouji (Peacemaker)

I like seme Sora and I like uke Riku, other characters with Sora's personality I like to being seme but alot of 'fangirls' dislike that. A good Riku is one being dominated by body not always masculinaty. That's how most are though, the one who appears more dominate, more manly is thought of as the seme, I don't go by that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:20 pm
OrochimaruxItachi from Naruto and KagaxTsutsui from Hikaru no Go! I can never seem to find anything! >_<  

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

MotokoSavitri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:58 pm
I've never thought about Sora being a seme. There is something about their relationship that says he's the uke, but the other way around has some intriguing possibilities. Good KH fics are so hard to find though. They're all either Marysues, AU or badly written. Does anyone know where to find any good ones?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:49 pm
Dr. Luka Kovac/Dr. John Carter, E.R. D: It's really hard to find fanfics about them, and even harder to find fanfics that keep both in-character. To be honest I don't think I've read a fic that keeps them both IC.  

Geraldine Way

Scythe Shadrak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:05 pm
Zapan x Ido. From Gunm aka Battle Angel Alita.

I wrote a few (very) short things about these two, but except that it seems like there's literally NOTHING .____.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:54 pm
Seijaku_Ishida
Haunted Junction: Red Mantle and Haruto

Weiss Kreuz: Schuldich and Yohji

Kyo Kara Maou: Gunter and Yuuri

Angel Sanctuary: Katou and Setsuna

Most of my others are from obscure anime and manga

gunter and yuuri? never thought of that but i love the idea! it makes me giggle in a fanigirlish manner. lol. cool

and to all the Tohma haters BAH to you! He is sexy possive hottness! Reminds me a bit of sesshomaru for some reason. men that probablly why i love him. lol. heart  

lady anissina

[Shuichi_Uesugi]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:26 am
I want to see Shuichi and Ryuichi from gravitation making babies xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:21 pm
Katastrophic_Kate
NinjaFerret
Fai/Kurogane [Reservoir Chronicle Tsubasa]

I found a really good fic of them not too long ago! Took me forever to find it though....

I also have trouble finding Gojiyo and Hakkai from Saiyuki believe it or not. I found a whole box full of Saiyuki doujinshi at an anime convention and there was only one Hakkai and Gojiyo. Of couse, it may have been because some other fanboy/girl got there first.....

aww that's bad i like gogyoxhakkai.
it's already an established pairing is it not?

hmm hard to find.. well i can't find good yaoi fictions from Kare Kano (Kareshi Kanojyo no Jijyo).

and i'm also looking for more GaaSasu fics or KibaNeji.

nenesama

nenesama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:30 pm
oops forgot to add Dullindal and Rey Za Burell of Gundam Seed Destiny.
soo hard to find ;_;.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces