Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
The tendrils swung to try and hit Xena again.

The deep one Elizabeth held had the life squeezed from it.

There was a screech from the Great Old one as Elizabeth drew her symbol. It started to quickly retreat.

A deep one ran at Xena with a crystal blade. "You'll die!"

As he got close, there was a flash of red light, then a black clad arm wrapped around Xena and another come up for the blade to sink into instead, though the armor plating kept it from sinking too far in. "Not taday, a*****e."
Xena watched in interest on how Elizabeth was drawing a sign with her blood before she saw the tendril coming her way. Making herself intangible once more, she allowed the tendril to go through her harmlessly before she went back tangible. The sign Elizabeth drew caused the Great Old One to screech, causing it to quickly retreat.

The Deep One Elizabeth held had the life squeezed from it, though another ran at Xena with a crystal blade. She was about to draw her own blade until a flash of red light caught her attention. She then felt an arm wrapped around her while another come up for the crystal blade to sink into instead, yet the armor plating kept it from sinking too far in. Her eyes widen for a moment upon hearing the voice. "Raph?" Turning her attention back on the Deep One, she would attempt to cut off the Deep One's arm, the one holding the crystal blade. "You're going to tell me how to reverse the effects of the crystal you used on Dad." She said, pinning her ears back.

"Fox trickssssss!" the deep one hissed.

Raph watched as it's arm got cut off, then moved his to grab the creature by it's neck. Hearing Elizabeth, he nodded before looking at Xena. "Aight. Ya heard ya friend. Let's go. I don't feel like dealin wit that tentacled a*****e again."
Xena went to grab the crystal blade once the arm was cut off while Raph grabbed the Deep One by its neck. She then gave a nod to both him and Elizabeth. "Let's go. We'll meet up with Mom." She then quickly would head out of the large building, all the while picking up her sai along the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

There was a screech from the Great Old one as Elizabeth drew her symbol. It started to quickly retreat.

As he got close, there was a flash of red light, then a black clad arm wrapped around Xena and another come up for the blade to sink into instead, though the armor plating kept it from sinking too far in. "Not taday, a*****e."
Xena watched in interest on how Elizabeth was drawing a sign with her blood before she saw the tendril coming her way. Making herself intangible once more, she allowed the tendril to go through her harmlessly before she went back tangible. The sign Elizabeth drew caused the Great Old One to screech, causing it to quickly retreat.

The Deep One Elizabeth held had the life squeezed from it, though another ran at Xena with a crystal blade. She was about to draw her own blade until a flash of red light caught her attention. She then felt an arm wrapped around her while another come up for the crystal blade to sink into instead, yet the armor plating kept it from sinking too far in. Her eyes widen for a moment upon hearing the voice. "Raph?" Turning her attention back on the Deep One, she would attempt to cut off the Deep One's arm, the one holding the crystal blade. "You're going to tell me how to reverse the effects of the crystal you used on Dad." She said, pinning her ears back.

Raph watched as it's arm got cut off, then moved his to grab the creature by it's neck. Hearing Elizabeth, he nodded before looking at Xena. "Aight. Ya heard ya friend. Let's go. I don't feel like dealin wit that tentacled a*****e again."
Xena went to grab the crystal blade once the arm was cut off while Raph grabbed the Deep One by its neck. She then gave a nod to both him and Elizabeth. "Let's go. We'll meet up with Mom." She then quickly would head out of the large building, all the while picking up her sai along the way.

Elizabeth nods her head and then opens a shadow portal just outside of town, it was the first place she could think of. "This will take us outside town, once there we can decide where to go next." She sent the co-ordinates to Sirea then stepped through.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph nodded and followed the two women through Elizabeth's portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena followed Elizabeth through the portal. Once outside of the town, she sighed a bit. "Of all the things to encounter...the culprit's a Deep One..." She murmured then looked at Raph. "I guess Loc must've teleported you from the bar, huh?" She then looked back to Elizabeth. "What was that trick you used?" She asked, wondering about the Elder Sign Elizabeth used earlier against the Great Old One.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena followed Elizabeth through the portal. Once outside of the town, she sighed a bit. "Of all the things to encounter...the culprit's a Deep One..." She murmured then looked at Raph. "I guess Loc must've teleported you from the bar, huh?" She then looked back to Elizabeth. "What was that trick you used?" She asked, wondering about the Elder Sign Elizabeth used earlier against the Great Old One.

Elizabeth nods her head in agreement. "Yes, I was expecting someone from the Empire." She kneels down after being asked the question and draws an Elder Sign. "This is an Elder Sign, the Elder Gods as a last act before banishing the Outer Gods and Great Old Ones made these. They cause fear in them. The one we encountered lives in a vast ocean, so him returning to it would have washed the one I drew on with my blood. I knew it would at least give us a chance to escape, though." She did not feel comfortable saying Dagon's name out loud, especially after running into him.

Clockwork Moirai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Bar?" Raph asked as he pulled his helmet off to reveal the younger version. "You'd have come in real handy back when we visited Innsmouth then."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Bar?" Raph asked as he pulled his helmet off to reveal the younger version. "You'd have come in real handy back when we visited Innsmouth then."
Xena watched as Elizabeth drew an Elder Sign. "Interesting..." She murmured then nodded. "That I know well..." She said before her eyes widen when Raph removed his helmet, revealing that it was the younger version she had met in the other dimension. "What are you doing here?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena watched as Elizabeth drew an Elder Sign. "Interesting..." She murmured then nodded. "That I know well..." She said before her eyes widen when Raph removed his helmet, revealing that it was the younger version she had met in the other dimension. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

Elizabeth looks at her drawing and then drew a few others. "It's as I said, they are afraid of these, but it's no guarantee of success." She watched as Xena asked why the younger Raph was there, she remained silent, as always she was unsure of the propper social reaction.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, you were right bout half a that statement. Loc did send me. Been a couple of weeks and Loc appeared one day in tha middle a tha cemetery no less basically sayin come eat tha shiny turtle ta all tha damn zombies in there." Raph said with a huff. "Course then he froze them all, didn't kill none, just kinda pissed off Finley, and tol me ya needed my help. So....here I am." He then looked at Elizabeth. "Times like this I wish my cell had a camera. Love ta be able ta get pictures a these for use later."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Well, you were right bout half a that statement. Loc did send me. Been a couple of weeks and Loc appeared one day in tha middle a tha cemetery no less basically sayin come eat tha shiny turtle ta all tha damn zombies in there." Raph said with a huff. "Course then he froze them all, didn't kill none, just kinda pissed off Finley, and tol me ya needed my help. So....here I am." He then looked at Elizabeth. "Times like this I wish my cell had a camera. Love ta be able ta get pictures a these for use later."
Xena smiled a little as she listened to Raph. "I'm surprised he brought you here. Not that I'm not happy to see you again." She then looked at Elizabeth. "I'll keep that in mind."

"So Mordiggian enlisted Dagon..." Sirea said as she would approach the group. She then noted the younger version of Raph. "Alternate dimension, I assume?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled a little as she listened to Raph. "I'm surprised he brought you here. Not that I'm not happy to see you again." She then looked at Elizabeth. "I'll keep that in mind."

"So Mordiggian enlisted Dagon..." Sirea said as she would approach the group. She then noted the younger version of Raph. "Alternate dimension, I assume?"

Elizabeth turned to face Sirea when she spoke. "Yes, it appears so. I am not sure what the final plan is, but it more than likely involves gaining more power and followers." She nods her head at the statement. "I think he is from the one that Xena here was sent to, she recognized him."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:44 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Guess he didn't wanna throw his weight around." he said with a shrug. He then bowed respectfully to Sirea. "Yes, Ma'am. I guess you know who I am, from the appearance either ya Xena's sister or mother." He then nodded to Elizabeth.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:36 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Elizabeth turned to face Sirea when she spoke. "Yes, it appears so. I am not sure what the final plan is, but it more than likely involves gaining more power and followers." She nods her head at the statement. "I think he is from the one that Xena here was sent to, she recognized him."
Sirea frowned as she heard Elizabeth. "Or to ensure that Dan's put down." She said before looking at Raph. "I'm Xena's mother. As much as I'd like to know about this world you're from, but time isn't exactly on our side."

"Of course." She said to Raph then looked at the crystal sword she picked up earlier. "Someone attacked Dad with a crystal, right? Could this might help us what we're looking for?" She said as she show it to both Elizabeth and Sirea.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Sirea frowned as she heard Elizabeth. "Or to ensure that Dan's put down." She said before looking at Raph. "I'm Xena's mother. As much as I'd like to know about this world you're from, but time isn't exactly on our side."

"Of course." She said to Raph then looked at the crystal sword she picked up earlier. "Someone attacked Dad with a crystal, right? Could this might help us what we're looking for?" She said as she show it to both Elizabeth and Sirea.

Elizabeth nods her head in return at Raph. She looks at Sirea and then shrugs her shoulders. "We do not yet know the end goal in all of this." She then studies the sword as she lets out a soft breath. "Unfortunately, there are few who could scan this, one of them, and I'm fairly certain you want to avoid her is mother."

Clockwork Moirai

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Niede
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph looked at the blade, but of course, couldn't be help in identifying it so, he turned and shook the Deep One he still had by the neck. "Lady asked a question!" he growled.

"You are like us. Why are you working with them." it managed to ask.

"I've already told your kind one time, I'm nothing like you. Now. Ya gonna talk an tell us whatcha know, or am I gonna have to start tearing away body parts?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff