Main OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 2:33 pm
Overlord Jianichie
Whatever works. I got no skin in the game; but I do know how these things can go down.

Sweet.

Master_Tricon

Are you interested in participating in my tournament?  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 4:30 pm
Phantom_Knight_x_
Aye, don't worry, I have patience. Or at least some. sweatdrop
Joking aside, I understand. Rome wasn't built in a day. Surely rebuilding RPing on Gaia won't be quick, either haha.

Fading Venus

So, if you two would drop the names of your charries here or in the sign-ups thread, that would give me the eight participants needed to get this thing underway. 3nodding  

Clash Badman

Phantom_Knight_x_

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 4:38 pm
Spooky Mittens

Viice

So, not sure if you guys are still around here, but fancy this. Small world. I knew and RPed with Red quite a bit back in the day. When I saw you two posting here both of you seemed familiar, but I couldn't place you two. However, I knew I remember seeing your name pop up recently, Viice.

Turns out it was in my subscribed threads list. Red had wanted me to get involved in your RP Errant Odyssey I wanted to - really thought out RP and looked good, but that was when I got completely flooded in my personal life and couldn't dedicate the time. When I was bouncing between the pages that's when I saw Spooky Mittens in there as well.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 6:15 pm
Phantom_Knight_x_

I am around c: I do not know you, but I do know Red.  

Spooky Mittens

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150

Phantom_Knight_x_

Tipsy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 6:31 pm
Spooky Mittens

Same - I don't think we ever RPed together or anything, and I think you were just familiar because I would read up on Errant Odyssey when I was active because I was hoping to jump in at some point. I'm assuming Viice's name was not Viice at that time because the name didn't look familiar at all, but for the fact that I had seen it in my subscribed threads.

Anyway, if you happen to know her outside of Gaia, how is Red these days?  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 6:42 pm
What's your thoughts on Lords and Lord Slayers in dark medieval fantasy?  

Maria Ravenwood

Hunter

Spooky Mittens

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 7:00 pm
Phantom_Knight_x_

I think it was Viice then too, but maybe not.

Unfortunately Red and I don't really keep in touch so I don't really know. Good, I hope.

It's kinda surreal to run into someone who's read me in the past but not interacted. Were you going by a different name then?  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 7:18 pm
Spooky Mittens

Shame. I hope she's doing well, too. Fond memories. I've been sorta hoping her, amongst some other people she and I used to RP with all of the time will eventually find their way back on here haha.
I always had a bad habit of keeping up with various RPs that piqued my interest, but that I never ended up actually diving into, unfortunately. Only got worse towards the time I disappeared haha. So there are a few different individuals in the RPing community (or at least back in the day) that I knew of, read posts from, but never interacted with. As for going by a different name, na. I've always used Phantom_Knight_x_ for as long as I can remember - usually shortened to PKX.  

Phantom_Knight_x_

Tipsy Noob

Spooky Mittens

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 7:43 pm
Phantom_Knight_x_

I'll mention you to her if I speak with her again as that possibility exists. I know she's unlikely to return to Gaia though. In the meantime, I think I'll just start making throw-away posts in The Crater.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 8:20 pm
Spooky Mittens

I would really appreciate that! biggrin
I understand she is unlikely to return, it is probably very unlikely for all of them. Life and all. A man can dream, though haha.  

Phantom_Knight_x_

Tipsy Noob

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 4:37 pm
Do any of you folks remember Ayenee/Aoyn/Paragon/Valucre?

I’m wondering where the likes of Ziren, Kaos, Corban, Kaosu and Worthington got off to?  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 4:41 pm
Spooky Mittens
In the meantime, I think I'll just start making throw-away posts in The Crater.

surprised  

Clash Badman

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 11:11 pm
Maria Ravenwood
What's your thoughts on Lords and Lord Slayers in dark medieval fantasy?

Guts is the bomb!  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 4:19 am
Sorry to confuse with my post. It was more of a experiment to see if I could post without being a guild member rather than a suggestion that I was interested in the tournament. I don't really do those kind of role plays. ^^;  

Fading Venus

Tipsy Nymph

9,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Contributor 150

Clash Badman

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 4:32 am
Fading Venus
Sorry to confuse with my post. It was more of a experiment to see if I could post without being a guild member rather than a suggestion that I was interested in the tournament. I don't really do those kind of role plays. ^^;

What kind of role plays do you do? You might be interested in my Warmakers Crater RP, which is where this she-bangs (she bang-bangs) just so happens to be going down.  
OOC Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff