Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Hey, that's really good!" Raph said with a nod of approval.

Jil takes the other glass and sips it. "It's like I said, perfect for those who don't drink often. Although they should be careful, it's still alcohol and can still hit you after a glass or two." She nods her head. "So, we have thee approved drink, what's next?"

"I dunno.......food?" Raph asked, tilting his head as he drank more of the chocolate like booze.

Jil sighs softly then shakes her head. "That's where my meager stores probably won't help any. I have a ton of pretzels and peanuts as well as a whole bunch of MREs. I think enough to last the rest of my very unhappy with only eating MREs life." She then sipped on her drink again. "I'm surprised though, it's like the guy that owned this place was a prepper. To bad he did not think to add anything good to eat."

"Whatcha need? I'm sure we got some stuff at tha farmhouse. Not good ta let so much go ta waste. There's eight a us, but two outta those don't eat much regular food, ya know?" Raph said.

Jil takes a moment to think. Some chicken wings? It turns out I have the stuff needed to deep fry them, as soon as I have power that is. Maybe a couple of pot pies? Yeah, that sounds good. I'm not picky, just as long as it's not an MRE."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:01 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Hey, that's really good!" Raph said with a nod of approval.

Jil takes the other glass and sips it. "It's like I said, perfect for those who don't drink often. Although they should be careful, it's still alcohol and can still hit you after a glass or two." She nods her head. "So, we have thee approved drink, what's next?"

"I dunno.......food?" Raph asked, tilting his head as he drank more of the chocolate like booze.

Jil sighs softly then shakes her head. "That's where my meager stores probably won't help any. I have a ton of pretzels and peanuts as well as a whole bunch of MREs. I think enough to last the rest of my very unhappy with only eating MREs life." She then sipped on her drink again. "I'm surprised though, it's like the guy that owned this place was a prepper. To bad he did not think to add anything good to eat."

"Whatcha need? I'm sure we got some stuff at tha farmhouse. Not good ta let so much go ta waste. There's eight a us, but two outta those don't eat much regular food, ya know?" Raph said.

Jil takes a moment to think. Some chicken wings? It turns out I have the stuff needed to deep fry them, as soon as I have power that is. Maybe a couple of pot pies? Yeah, that sounds good. I'm not picky, just as long as it's not an MRE."

"I think we got whatcha need." Raph said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil takes a moment to think. "Some chicken wings? It turns out I have the stuff needed to deep fry them, as soon as I have power that is. Maybe a couple of pot pies? Yeah, that sounds good. I'm not picky, just as long as it's not an MRE."

Jil gives Raph a thumbs up. "Perfect. I think the bunker downstairs has a generator, but I think it's only strong enough for the bunker." She shakes her head. "It' in the basement, and I could use it to sleep in, but honestly, I think I would only do that if I have to."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:00 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil takes a moment to think. "Some chicken wings? It turns out I have the stuff needed to deep fry them, as soon as I have power that is. Maybe a couple of pot pies? Yeah, that sounds good. I'm not picky, just as long as it's not an MRE."

Jil gives Raph a thumbs up. "Perfect. I think the bunker downstairs has a generator, but I think it's only strong enough for the bunker." She shakes her head. "It' in the basement, and I could use it to sleep in, but honestly, I think I would only do that if I have to."

"Yeah. I'd try ta save any kinda generator. Gas is hard nuff ta find as it is."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, and I only have about twenty gallons, give or take. It won't be long until we have to find different ways to fuel things." She then shakes her head. "It wont be me, my major was in music theory, so, that's not going to help much."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:13 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil nods her head in agreement. "Yeah, and I only have about twenty gallons, give or take. It won't be long until we have to find different ways to fuel things." She then shakes her head. "It wont be me, my major was in music theory, so, that's not going to help much."

"We'll leave it ta Donnie. He's good wit that kinda thing."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil took a long sip of her drink then let out a breath. "Sounds good to me!" She then thought for a moment. "I just had an idea. You know the old water pump generators at Niagra Falls? Think he could get it running again and to here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:35 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil took a long sip of her drink then let out a breath. "Sounds good to me!" She then thought for a moment. "I just had an idea. You know the old water pump generators at Niagra Falls? Think he could get it running again and to here?"

"Might take em some doin, but if anyone can it'd be him." Raph said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil finished off her drink then nodded her head. "Sounds good to me. I don't mind helping out with it." She pours herself another Whiskey. "I mean if Donnie don't mind and tells me what all needs doing."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:46 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil finished off her drink then nodded her head. "Sounds good to me. I don't mind helping out with it." She pours herself another Whiskey. "I mean if Donnie don't mind and tells me what all needs doing."

"He probably wouldn't mind. Hell, he'd probably like tha help."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Jil raised her glass. "Perfect! I just need to speak with Donnie. Maybe when I'm less drunk?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I know that Niagra Falls has a few water pump stations, but we may need to scout the area out. I have to be honest about something, I'm not the best fighter around. In fact ..... nah, that's okay, let's work on this."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:22 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil raised her glass. "Perfect! I just need to speak with Donnie. Maybe when I'm less drunk?" She shrugged her shoulders. "I know that Niagra Falls has a few water pump stations, but we may need to scout the area out. I have to be honest about something, I'm not the best fighter around. In fact ..... nah, that's okay, let's work on this."

Raph clinked his glass against her glass. "Heh. My older brother might can give ya some pointers."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Raph clinked his glass against her glass. "Heh. My older brother might can give ya some pointers."

Jil sips on her drink as he listens. "I just want to learn how to defend myself, it's not like I want to run out there and find fights. I'd rather party and enjoy life."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:09 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil sips on her drink as he listens. "I just want to learn how to defend myself, it's not like I want to run out there and find fights. I'd rather party and enjoy life."

"Yeah. That's understandable. He could teach ya some self defense basics."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Yeah. That's understandable. He could teach ya some self defense basics."

Jil gives Raph a thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan then. I have a lot on my plate now. It's something to look forward to tough, right?"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff