Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Cold Hunger Main Story Re-Write Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Re-Write!
Yay!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
What? No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:04 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
He would hear guns cocking as they aimed at him. "Sir, you will have to come with us, or we will shoot."
When you only have a highly limited time.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack shook his head and let out a sigh. "You're just proving my point. I do suggest you kids lower the pea shooters before something happens to 'em." He would say as a small flame emerged in a rectangular shape just behind himself. "Seems my ride has arrived. Farewell." He would say before crossing his arms across his chest and falling into said flame. Unless one of the soldiers could accurately toss a fire grenade through heat haze he would pass through the flame as if it were a doorway, coming out on a rooftop in a roll from a small lit firepit.

You shouldn't be constrained by some of the expected norms.

"Bravo! Bravo!" a voice said as clapping could be heard. "What a magnificent exit and entrance."

@Michelle: "Fair." Donnie said as he waited for Xena to come back to try and hit her with the device that was on the floor. Oddly something shorted it out sending a shock around the room to zap everyone. Soon after, armed guards would enter.
Xena was hit by the shock before she fell forward towards the ground, unconscious.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:27 pm
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
"Bravo! Bravo!" a voice said as clapping could be heard. "What a magnificent exit and entrance."
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack raised an eyebrow before pulling out a new cigarette as the one he had was consumed when he used a flame portal. "Would have been better if I could have gone to my own home, but that's a tad bit too far from here." He said as he lit the cigarette and took some of the smoke into his mouth, savoring the flavor of the smoke itself.

"And where would home be?" the voice asked.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack savored more of the smoke's flavor before letting it out of his mouth as he spoke. "A little suburb outside of metropolitan Neverwinter." He would say before moving to check on the small garden he had set up on the roof.

"Neverwinter? Never heard of it." Loc said. "Well, jokes aside, it does sound a bit familiar."

@Michelle: "Mi....Michelle....no...." Donnie said before passing out completely from the shock beside Xena.

@Xena: The soldiers began to take her and Donnie away to the Vampire's lab.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Niede stood up suddenly, pointing up then at the guard. "Ha! You foolishly left yourself open to doom!" She then calmly sat down again and placed the D and O tile next to an open O tile, then added the M. "See? Right there! How are you twenty points ahead still?" She went to gather more tiles when she took a look through the shadows and noticed the Spirit Fox as well as another turtle person were on their way up.

"As much as I would love to continue our little game and eventually win, it seems we will have visitor soon." She went over to the cloning tube and smiled. It would not be long before she could test her device.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:16 pm
In another deeper lab on the base, Michelle floated unconsciously in a tank filled with some sort of liquid, a mask over her nose and mouth to help her breathe

A scientist smirked as she stood outside the tank looking at Michelle. "I've got plans for you, darling."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
Kharne Sunar
Clockwork Moirai
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack raised an eyebrow before pulling out a new cigarette as the one he had was consumed when he used a flame portal. "Would have been better if I could have gone to my own home, but that's a tad bit too far from here." He said as he lit the cigarette and took some of the smoke into his mouth, savoring the flavor of the smoke itself.

"And where would home be?" the voice asked.
User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack savored more of the smoke's flavor before letting it out of his mouth as he spoke. "A little suburb outside of metropolitan Neverwinter." He would say before moving to check on the small garden he had set up on the roof.

"Neverwinter? Never heard of it." Loc said. "Well, jokes aside, it does sound a bit familiar."

@Michelle: "Mi....Michelle....no...." Donnie said before passing out completely from the shock beside Xena.

Xena remained unconscious as she and Donnie were taken to the Vampire's lab.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:02 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Niede stood up suddenly, pointing up then at the guard. "Ha! You foolishly left yourself open to doom!" She then calmly sat down again and placed the D and O tile next to an open O tile, then added the M. "See? Right there! How are you twenty points ahead still?" She went to gather more tiles when she took a look through the shadows and noticed the Spirit Fox as well as another turtle person were on their way up.

"As much as I would love to continue our little game and eventually win, it seems we will have visitor soon." She went over to the cloning tube and smiled. It would not be long before she could test her device.

"Sorry to disturb you, Ma'am. We have test subjects for you." the soldier said with a salute.

Donnie remained unconscious as he and Xena were carried in.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:16 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiled as they both were wheeled in. "Oh my! Is this Christmas?" She glanced around the room and then let out a soft breath. "They should be fine for now. I need DNA samples. After that, you may take them to her, you know, your boss, the Necromancer." She took out cotton swabs then placed them inside the mouth of the Spirit Fox (Xena) first after that she did the same to the other turtle ((Donnie? Is that right? I may be a bit drunk.)). Once she was finished she nodded to the person that braught them in. "That's all I need."

She worked on figuring out the DNA and once she was finished she took the DNA to the clone tube and added it. "Are you paying attention? This is the part where I show off!" She laughed happily as she watched the DNA combine to make a new person. "I think her name should be .... Yumi!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:54 pm
dark_serena07
In another deeper lab on the base, Michelle floated unconsciously in a tank filled with some sort of liquid, a mask over her nose and mouth to help her breathe

A scientist smirked as she stood outside the tank looking at Michelle. "I've got plans for you, darling."

She took a sample from Michelle via the tank and began her experiments  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:24 am
Clockwork Moirai

User Image

Jack Roshea

Jack chuckles lightly. "Most record of the place I'm from tends to be novelizations of historical events. Though it seems the eradication of Lolth hasn't been written about here yet. Was a rather ironic event too considering that two Drow who she had sought to make her champions destroyed her soul and restored her daughter's soul."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Sorry to disturb you, Ma'am. We have test subjects for you." the soldier said with a salute.

Donnie remained unconscious as he and Xena were carried in.
Xena still remained unconscious, yet her ear twitched upon the Vampire mentioning the name 'Yumi'.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:09 pm
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede smiled as they both were wheeled in. "Oh my! Is this Christmas?" She glanced around the room and then let out a soft breath. "They should be fine for now. I need DNA samples. After that, you may take them to her, you know, your boss, the Necromancer." She took out cotton swabs then placed them inside the mouth of the Spirit Fox (Xena) first after that she did the same to the other turtle ((Donnie? Is that right? I may be a bit drunk.)). Once she was finished she nodded to the person that braught them in. "That's all I need."

She worked on figuring out the DNA and once she was finished she took the DNA to the clone tube and added it. "Are you paying attention? This is the part where I show off!" She laughed happily as she watched the DNA combine to make a new person. "I think her name should be .... Yumi!"

"Yes, Ma'am." the guard said when she asked if he was paying attention. "Yumi, Ma'am? That's a very nice name."

@The other scientist who has Michelle: A knock come to her door.

@Jack: "Ooooh. I see. So what brings you here?" Loc asked.

@Xena: Donnie remained unconscious close to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:20 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Thank you, it means bow in Japanese. You know, the archery type. That gives me an idea, magic for some reason loves it when names match abilities. You know, someone named Bobcat with cat powers, or Lupine having wolf powers." She hears a bell from the tube "Ah! It seems as if she is ready."

She presses a button and the tube opens. "Happy birthday ... Yumi. Are you awake?" She gets out her diagnostic device and checks on Yumi's health. She knew Yumi should be healthy, but it was always best to double-check these things.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Yes, Ma'am." the guard said when she asked if he was paying attention. "Yumi, Ma'am? That's a very nice name."

The scientist looked up at the knock on the door. "What is it?!" She growled  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:56 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Eventually, Xena began to stir.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:48 am
Niede
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

"Thank you, it means bow in Japanese. You know, the archery type. That gives me an idea, magic for some reason loves it when names match abilities. You know, someone named Bobcat with cat powers, or Lupine having wolf powers." She hears a bell from the tube "Ah! It seems as if she is ready."

She presses a button and the tube opens. "Happy birthday ... Yumi. Are you awake?" She gets out her diagnostic device and checks on Yumi's health. She knew Yumi should be healthy, but it was always best to double-check these things.

Of course, Ma'am." the guard said.

Yumi opened her eyes and looked at Niede curiously. Of course she was healthy. She showed no signs of her reptilian heritage. Visibly anyway, yet had a kind of scraggly fox look to her.

@Michelle's Capture: "We were told to see if you required any assistance." a guard spoke.

@Xena: Donnie was also starting to stir a bit with a groan.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff