Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:32 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Sentient....."

"Nira helps makes Raphs haze go away. Nira just talks. Nira also doesn't smell fleshy." Zoey shook her head and ran her shaking hands through her messy hair. Knocking it out of its ponytail.

"This is all so crazy but I guess....i shoulda known something was off with that.....that...."

"Pretender...." Nira drawled out bored. Her head tilting back to look up at the ceiling and if it was far more interesting than the slightly hysterical human before her.

"Ye-yeah....that...."

He smiled at Nira and ruffle her now messy hair before looking back at Zoey. "Yeah. Well, it's just good ya ain't been bit or nothin. When was tha last time ya spoke wit Donnie?"

Zoey shook her head and tried to remember. It had felt like ages ago now. "Uhm...I-I don't know. Sometime before y'all left the city?" She sighed. A slight hint of her southern accent leaking in. Zoe closed her eyes and tried harder to remember. "Uhm....Donnie called me all panicked like but I barely heard him. He kept saying somethin' about leaving and was trying to tell me where to meet him. But then the phones went dead. A message went up over the radio. Survivors were to come here for shelter and safety." She scoffed and gave a humorless laugh. "Some safety we got huh.....we were fine for a few days? Maybe a month. I don't know. Then someone got sick and that was all it took. That one person got sick, turned, bit someone, and 'round it goes in circles."

Zoey let out a shaky breath. "Woke up to a biter near me and killed it before it could kill me. But the damn thing bled on my hoodie when it slumped forward on me."

"Dead blood covered fleshy scent. Mistake you for one of us." Zoey nodded at Nira.

"So I've been here. Hiding. Doing somewhat okay...God Donnie musta been worried sick about me when I never showed. Probably thinks I'm..." Zoey groaned and buried her face in her hands. "Oh Donnie..." Nira frowned. Staring at Zoey for a moment or two before looking over to Raph.

"Tired. Fleshy rest. Raph take you to purple one next day. Nira knows....Nira go make sure other dead ones stay away tonight." She said before wondering off. Zoey looked up and watched her before looking to Raph.

"She's uh....she's an odd one."

"Yeah. She's a good kid though." Raph said as he watched Nira walk off. "Donnie's been real busy. He was goin ta go wit the others I guess, but somethin happened. They got separated. Military musta found and trashed tha lair. Donnie woke up hurt, from what I understand. A friend a mine and I found em in tha lair. I took em back ta tha mausoleum I been stayin in. My friend didn't think it was a good idea for two livin creatures ta stay in a place wit no real food or water or stuff like that, so we decided ta take our chances at Casey's. It was a good call. We found Leo, Mikey, and Master Splinter." he explained.

Again relief flooded her being at knowing the ones she cared for were okay. They were okay... The thought kept repeating in her head. Comforting. Calming. "They're okay...." She whispered, finally pulling herself to her feet. Arms wrapping around herself in comfort. "I uh....should thank you and uh, Nira, for saving my life back there. I haven't ventured out much so I didn't know these....Pretenders even existed. God Raph she sounded so Human...." Zoe shuddered.

"Some of us do......" he murmured. He then shook his head. "They're becomin a problem though. Finley might not be happy, but I'll have ta dispatch em. Can't let any that are that close ta sentient bein able ta take advantage of people."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Sentient....."

"Nira helps makes Raphs haze go away. Nira just talks. Nira also doesn't smell fleshy." Zoey shook her head and ran her shaking hands through her messy hair. Knocking it out of its ponytail.

"This is all so crazy but I guess....i shoulda known something was off with that.....that...."

"Pretender...." Nira drawled out bored. Her head tilting back to look up at the ceiling and if it was far more interesting than the slightly hysterical human before her.

"Ye-yeah....that...."

He smiled at Nira and ruffle her now messy hair before looking back at Zoey. "Yeah. Well, it's just good ya ain't been bit or nothin. When was tha last time ya spoke wit Donnie?"

Zoey shook her head and tried to remember. It had felt like ages ago now. "Uhm...I-I don't know. Sometime before y'all left the city?" She sighed. A slight hint of her southern accent leaking in. Zoe closed her eyes and tried harder to remember. "Uhm....Donnie called me all panicked like but I barely heard him. He kept saying somethin' about leaving and was trying to tell me where to meet him. But then the phones went dead. A message went up over the radio. Survivors were to come here for shelter and safety." She scoffed and gave a humorless laugh. "Some safety we got huh.....we were fine for a few days? Maybe a month. I don't know. Then someone got sick and that was all it took. That one person got sick, turned, bit someone, and 'round it goes in circles."

Zoey let out a shaky breath. "Woke up to a biter near me and killed it before it could kill me. But the damn thing bled on my hoodie when it slumped forward on me."

"Dead blood covered fleshy scent. Mistake you for one of us." Zoey nodded at Nira.

"So I've been here. Hiding. Doing somewhat okay...God Donnie musta been worried sick about me when I never showed. Probably thinks I'm..." Zoey groaned and buried her face in her hands. "Oh Donnie..." Nira frowned. Staring at Zoey for a moment or two before looking over to Raph.

"Tired. Fleshy rest. Raph take you to purple one next day. Nira knows....Nira go make sure other dead ones stay away tonight." She said before wondering off. Zoey looked up and watched her before looking to Raph.

"Yeah. She's a good kid though." Raph said as he watched Nira walk off. "Donnie's been real busy. He was goin ta go wit the others I guess, but somethin happened. They got separated. Military musta found and trashed tha lair. Donnie woke up hurt, from what I understand. A friend a mine and I found em in tha lair. I took em back ta tha mausoleum I been stayin in. My friend didn't think it was a good idea for two livin creatures ta stay in a place wit no real food or water or stuff like that, so we decided ta take our chances at Casey's. It was a good call. We found Leo, Mikey, and Master Splinter." he explained.

Again relief flooded her being at knowing the ones she cared for were okay. They were okay... The thought kept repeating in her head. Comforting. Calming. "They're okay...." She whispered, finally pulling herself to her feet. Arms wrapping around herself in comfort. "I uh....should thank you and uh, Nira, for saving my life back there. I haven't ventured out much so I didn't know these....Pretenders even existed. God Raph she sounded so Human...." Zoe shuddered.

"Some of us do......" he murmured. He then shook his head. "They're becomin a problem though. Finley might not be happy, but I'll have ta dispatch em. Can't let any that are that close ta sentient bein able ta take advantage of people."

Zoey could only nod her head and began leading him back towards her hiding place. Oddly enough, she had chosen to hide out in a Best Buy.

Various computers were set up for viewing whatever movies she had scavenged from FYE or the computers were taken apart and wired to hopefully act as CB radios. They would be able to faintly hear her voice repeating an SOS message on a loop.

Zoe would blush at the irony of her being surrounded by tech and give a warning glare. "Shut up...." She mumbles, quitely sliding the gate open and looking around to be sure they hadn't been heard. As Zoey stepped inside the place, a shrill inhuman shriek would echo through the place. "....Please tell me that was your friend warning off other zombies...." Zoey slowly asked. Fear creeping into her voice.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:40 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey could only nod her head and began leading him back towards her hiding place. Oddly enough, she had chosen to hide out in a Best Buy.

Various computers were set up for viewing whatever movies she had scavenged from FYE or the computers were taken apart and wired to hopefully act as CB radios. They would be able to faintly hear her voice repeating an SOS message on a loop.

Zoe would blush at the irony of her being surrounded by tech and give a warning glare. "Shut up...." She mumbles, quitely sliding the gate open and looking around to be sure they hadn't been heard. As Zoey stepped inside the place, a shrill inhuman shriek would echo through the place. "....Please tell me that was your friend warning off other zombies...." Zoey slowly asked. Fear creeping into her voice.

When she told him to shut up, he held up his hands and chuckled. "Wasn't gonna say s**t." He then heard the inhuman shriek. "I hope so. Stay here. I'll check it out." he said giving her a reassuring nod, then heading back out, pulling his sai. "See if ya can get Donnie on his cell or maybe through an email or somethin, unless ya done tried that and it didn't work." he called before heading in the direction of the shriek.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

When she told him to shut up, he held up his hands and chuckled. "Wasn't gonna say s**t." He then heard the inhuman shriek. "I hope so. Stay here. I'll check it out." he said giving her a reassuring nod, then heading back out, pulling his sai. "See if ya can get Donnie on his cell or maybe through an email or somethin, unless ya done tried that and it didn't work." he called before heading in the direction of the shriek.

"I've never stopped...." Zoey murmured to herself with a sigh as she turned and went further into her hideout to do as Raph said. It would take a minute, but when Zoey heard the statics of the CB channel, she let out a shaky breath before turning on the yeti mic. "This is Z calling over all open channels. Can anybody read me? Over." She would adjust the volumes and wait a few minutes before repeating herself. "This is Z calling over all open channels. Can anybody read me, please respond. Over." Zoey would mute herself. Shaking slightly. Eyes closed as waited again. Feeling a sense of dissapointment sink in like always. Zoey suddenly felt frustrated and unmuted herself. "Donnie.....Donnie if you can hear me, you better answer me, damn it!!!" She half sobs, lowering her head.

While Zoey made her attempts, Raph, meanwhile, would find that in fact, Nira was the one who had screamed. She would be sitting by the fountain with a slight smile. "Nira told dead ones they couldn't hunt here tonight." She would grin up at Raph as she heard him approaching. "Nira tell them that Nira is stronger than their dead Pretender. Dead ones scared of Nira now!" She would begin giggling madly. "Nira is amazing!!"

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:37 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"I've never stopped...." Zoey murmured to herself with a sigh as she turned and went further into her hideout to do as Raph said. It would take a minute, but when Zoey heard the statics of the CB channel, she let out a shaky breath before turning on the yeti mic. "This is Z calling over all open channels. Can anybody read me? Over." She would adjust the volumes and wait a few minutes before repeating herself. "This is Z calling over all open channels. Can anybody read me, please respond. Over." Zoey would mute herself. Shaking slightly. Eyes closed as waited again. Feeling a sense of dissapointment sink in like always. Zoey suddenly felt frustrated and unmuted herself. "Donnie.....Donnie if you can hear me, you better answer me, damn it!!!" She half sobs, lowering her head.

While Zoey made her attempts, Raph, meanwhile, would find that in fact, Nira was the one who had screamed. She would be sitting by the fountain with a slight smile. "Nira told dead ones they couldn't hunt here tonight." She would grin up at Raph as she heard him approaching. "Nira tell them that Nira is stronger than their dead Pretender. Dead ones scared of Nira now!" She would begin giggling madly. "Nira is amazing!!"

"Hey......this works?" a voice crackled back, but it was more like someone had picked it up because they had heard it crackling and was now just messing with the button on the side of the speaker.

"Seems like it. Where was it?" another familiar voice asked.

"The attic. Maybe Uncle Casey stashed it there." the other not familiar voice spoke back. "I heard a woman's voice, Uncle Leo."

Zoey would hear the sound of the mic being passed to someone else. "Hello? Anyone there? Over."

@Nira: "Heh. Yeah. Nira is awesome." Raph said before ruffling her hair. "Ya know.....if ya wanted ta come back wit me, ya could. No pressure. I know ya like tha city. And if ya want ta stay here, I don't mind ya usin my mausoleum.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Hey......this works?" a voice crackled back, but it was more like someone had picked it up because they had heard it crackling and was now just messing with the button on the side of the speaker.

"The attic. Maybe Uncle Casey stashed it there." the other not familiar voice spoke back. "I heard a woman's voice, Uncle Leo."

Zoey would hear the sound of the mic being passed to someone else. "Hello? Anyone there? Over."

@Nira: "Heh. Yeah. Nira is awesome." Raph said before ruffling her hair. "Ya know.....if ya wanted ta come back wit me, ya could. No pressure. I know ya like tha city. And if ya want ta stay here, I don't mind ya usin my mausoleum.

Nira sat quietly for a moment then looked over at Raph. "Nira thinks she wants to see quiet place. Raph will keep Nira sane and safe. Nira knows." She would give a smile and got up to her feet.

@Leo: Zoey held her breath. Staring in disbelief as she listened to the voices in the other end. "Le-Leo!?" She would finally call out in a breathless gasp. "Leo! Leo can you hear me!? Leo it's Zoey!!!"

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:11 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira sat quietly for a moment then looked over at Raph. "Nira thinks she wants to see quiet place. Raph will keep Nira sane and safe. Nira knows." She would give a smile and got up to her feet.

@Leo: Zoey held her breath. Staring in disbelief as she listened to the voices in the other end. "Le-Leo!?" She would finally call out in a breathless gasp. "Leo! Leo can you hear me!? Leo it's Zoey!!!"

"Sounds like a plan then." Raph said smiling and nodding. "Tamorrow, we'll all go back ta tha farm." he said before he started back to where Zoey was.

@Zoey: "Zoey!? Holy hell, where are you?!" Leo asked back.

"Swear jar!" she would hear the first voice say.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Sounds like a plan then." Raph said smiling and nodding. "Tamorrow, we'll all go back ta tha farm." he said before he started back to where Zoey was.

Zoey laughed and had to cover her mouth as the laugh turned into a sob. "....Im okay....im okay...." She managed to stutter out. Sniffling. "Im in the city...im with Raph. Heh. Of all people....im coming back to the farm with him."

@Raph: Nira nodded her head and let out something of a hum as she followed after him. "Quiet place nice?"

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:21 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey laughed and had to cover her mouth as the laugh turned into a sob. "....Im okay....im okay...." She managed to stutter out. Sniffling. "Im in the city...im with Raph. Heh. Of all people....im coming back to the farm with him."

@Raph: Nira nodded her head and let out something of a hum as she followed after him. "Quiet place nice?"

"Raph? Huh. He said he was going hunting. I didn't know he meant there." he said with some disappointment in his voice. She then heard a sigh. "I'm glad he went though since he found you. When will you two get here?"

@Nira: "Yeah. You'll like it. Ya got forest and a river and ya just can do bout anythin ya wanna do out there. Pretty sure that there might be stuff in the woods ya could hunt."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai

"Leonardo! That's $5 in the jar for swearing in front of a child!" Another voice could be heard through the mic. A female voice. "Who are you talking to?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Leonardo! That's $5 in the jar for swearing in front of a child!" Another voice could be heard through the mic. A female voice. "Who are you talking to?"

"And I thought April was more like having a mom." he murmured. "Looks like a friend of ours was found. I mean, she was more of a friend of Donnie's at first, but she became ours......so like most of our friends that meet one of us and be..........a friend of ours." Leo spoke up. "Her name is Zoey."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Raph? Huh. He said he was going hunting. I didn't know he meant there." he said with some disappointment in his voice. She then heard a sigh. "I'm glad he went though since he found you. When will you two get here?"

@Nira: "Yeah. You'll like it. Ya got forest and a river and ya just can do bout anythin ya wanna do out there. Pretty sure that there might be stuff in the woods ya could hunt."

Nira tilted her head. Trying to imagine the things he talked about in her head. "Nira thinks it sounds nice. Raph's friends won't hurt Nira?"

@Leo: "I don't know why Raph was in the city.....but like you I'm glad he was." Zoey said with a soft sigh. "We're leavin' tomorrow mornin'." She would say quickly. Getting back to his question. Zoey would fall silent for a few moments before speaking back up. Heart racing. "Leo....is....is Donnie there??"

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:00 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira tilted her head. Trying to imagine the things he talked about in her head. "Nira thinks it sounds nice. Raph's friends won't hurt Nira?"

@Leo: "I don't know why Raph was in the city.....but like you I'm glad he was." Zoey said with a soft sigh. "We're leavin' tomorrow mornin'." She would say quickly. Getting back to his question. Zoey would fall silent for a few moments before speaking back up. Heart racing. "Leo....is....is Donnie there??"

"Nah, Kid. Ya with me. Ain't no one gonna hurtcha." Raph said giving her a reassuring smile.

@Zoey: "Yes. He's here. He's been trying to get the farm back up and running with the windmills and all he had us going to live off the grid back in the day." Leo explained. "I can send for him though if you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"And I thought April was more like having a mom." he murmured. "Looks like a friend of ours was found. I mean, she was more of a friend of Donnie's at first, but she became ours......so like most of our friends that meet one of us and be..........a friend of ours." Leo spoke up. "Her name is Zoey."
Xena froze for a moment upon hearing the name 'Zoey'. The mother of the child she and Zelda had taken to play a 'game' in that other dimension. Regaining herself, she shook her head. "I see. Is Raph with her?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena froze for a moment upon hearing the name 'Zoey'. The mother of the child she and Zelda had taken to play a 'game' in that other dimension. Regaining herself, she shook her head. "I see. Is Raph with her?"

"Yes.....are you ok?" Leo asked.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces