Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I don't even know where Donnie is." he murmured.
"And I can't sense him without my powers..." She murmured. "I guess we can check the old lair."

"We could do that......or maybe Yumi?" he asked, raising a brow,. He didn't know what if any powers the child had.
Xena glanced over to Yumi for a moment. "I'm...not sure. I've heard that she's more zombie than ghost...Ghost and zombie DNA don't mix, making her DNA unstable so the ghost DNA was removed." She said to Raph before looking back at him. "Though she does possess kitsune DNA so...some of the abilities a kitsune has are similar to what a ghost could do. I just don't know what kind of abilities she possesses. Mom's a were-kitsune, yet as a nine-tailed kitsune, she has divine abilities. There's me...that you know already. Zelda's more in tune to 'light' and life...she can sense what she calls 'life fire'."

"Makes sense I suppose......aight. We'll just go check tha old lair then. Only after ya rested though. Ya went through quite an ordeal."
She chuckled a little. "Don't have to tell me twice. Just being right here is good enough for me right now. Just having a moment without having to deal with the military, the Empire, Great Old Ones, things like that." She said, seeming to be content leaning against him. "I don't suppose you'll be giving me some home-cooked meals in bed while I'm resting, are you?" She asked teasingly.

"Hm.....does food cooked over a campfire count?" he asked rubbing the back of his head with the opposite hand of the side she was leaning against.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We could do that......or maybe Yumi?" he asked, raising a brow,. He didn't know what if any powers the child had.
Xena glanced over to Yumi for a moment. "I'm...not sure. I've heard that she's more zombie than ghost...Ghost and zombie DNA don't mix, making her DNA unstable so the ghost DNA was removed." She said to Raph before looking back at him. "Though she does possess kitsune DNA so...some of the abilities a kitsune has are similar to what a ghost could do. I just don't know what kind of abilities she possesses. Mom's a were-kitsune, yet as a nine-tailed kitsune, she has divine abilities. There's me...that you know already. Zelda's more in tune to 'light' and life...she can sense what she calls 'life fire'."

"Makes sense I suppose......aight. We'll just go check tha old lair then. Only after ya rested though. Ya went through quite an ordeal."
She chuckled a little. "Don't have to tell me twice. Just being right here is good enough for me right now. Just having a moment without having to deal with the military, the Empire, Great Old Ones, things like that." She said, seeming to be content leaning against him. "I don't suppose you'll be giving me some home-cooked meals in bed while I'm resting, are you?" She asked teasingly.

"Hm.....does food cooked over a campfire count?" he asked rubbing the back of his head with the opposite hand of the side she was leaning against.
"I think that would work too. Not like we can put a stove in a mausoleum, now can we?" She chuckled a bit.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I think that would work too. Not like we can put a stove in a mausoleum, now can we?" She chuckled a bit.

"Might prove ta be a bit crowded." he said chuckling. "Was that a subtle way a tellin me you was hungry?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Might prove ta be a bit crowded." he said chuckling. "Was that a subtle way a tellin me you was hungry?" he asked.
"Maaaaaybe?" She chuckled a bit.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 5:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He chuckled and stood up. "Ok. I'll getcha somethin cooked up." he said as he went over to grab a bag of food from the table and headed for the door. "Keep tha door closed till I get back. Gonna set up a fire outside ta cook wit."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 5:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He chuckled and stood up. "Ok. I'll getcha somethin cooked up." he said as he went over to grab a bag of food from the table and headed for the door. "Keep tha door closed till I get back. Gonna set up a fire outside ta cook wit."
Xena smiled as she moved while Raph stood up. She watched him grab a bag of food from the table and headed for the door. "Will do." She said before she stood up and followed him to the door. She waited for him to head outside before she would close the door.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 7:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled as she moved while Raph stood up. She watched him grab a bag of food from the table and headed for the door. "Will do." She said before she stood up and followed him to the door. She waited for him to head outside before she would close the door.

After while he knocked on the door holding a can of soup he'd cooked over the fire he'd made as well as some meat. The meat had been in a freezer in one of the stores and he had made sure it was still good before having cooked it. "Probably shoulda made it inta jerky or somethin, but that's not somethin I know how ta do." sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 7:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

After while he knocked on the door holding a can of soup he'd cooked over the fire he'd made as well as some meat. The meat had been in a freezer in one of the stores and he had made sure it was still good before having cooked it. "Probably shoulda made it inta jerky or somethin, but that's not somethin I know how ta do." sweatdrop
Upon hearing the knock, Xena opened the door to let Raph back inside. "Oh? Made some soup?" She asked, noticing the can of soup and some meat.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 7:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Upon hearing the knock, Xena opened the door to let Raph back inside. "Oh? Made some soup?" She asked, noticing the can of soup and some meat.

"Yeah....hope ya like cream a chicken." sweatdrop He held the can out to her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 7:35 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled a little before she took the can. "Better than nothing, right?" She went over to take a seat on the cot.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 7:58 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She smiled a little before she took the can. "Better than nothing, right?" She went over to take a seat on the cot.

He nodded and went back out, closing the door so that he could go and put the fire out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 8:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He nodded and went back out, closing the door so that he could go and put the fire out.
After watching Raph head back out to put the fire out, she would get herself a spoon. She took a moment to blow at the soup before she started to eat it.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 8:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

After watching Raph head back out to put the fire out, she would get herself a spoon. She took a moment to blow at the soup before she started to eat it.

He returned once more and bolted the door shut behind himself, then went to go lay on his pallet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 8:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He returned once more and bolted the door shut behind himself, then went to go lay on his pallet.
"Thanks, Raph." She smiled as she watched him go to lay on his pallet. "You're not hungry?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 11:28 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Thanks, Raph." She smiled as she watched him go to lay on his pallet. "You're not hungry?"

"Nah. I'll go hunt somethin after while. Just wanna make sure you good first. I'll hunt alone. Ya know how I feel bout being watched." he made a face she couldn't see since he was laying down.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff