Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Wishing Star - November 2020 - Rolling in Progress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:15 pm
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission: N/a
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother or father
Breed (first choice): CC
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): CC
Throwbacks: N/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Short IC Response: Vapor has spent most of his life angry and scared. Now that he's had a family, that's come and gone, he's left questioning his own origins. He always thought he came from a hateful relationship, and that's why his parents weren't around. To be honest though, he just doesn't know. For the first time in his life, he's curious about finding some answers, for better or worse. It will either fill the void in his life, or serve to strengthen his solace.

Vapor isn't the type to give. This is completely out of his character to do anything like this. Being as he's never given much of anything to anyone, it was difficult for him to figure out something to offer to the wishing star. He ends up bringing something that he likes to the star: grilled fish. However, he got hungry along the way and took a couple bites for himself. He leaves the half eaten fish, feeling ashamed for eating part of it, and regretful for not eating all of it. A perfect example of his conflicting emotions he's lived his life with.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:45 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission: screenshot!
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): mother
Breed (first choice): PURE ANGENI
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): n/a since pure angeni ; n ;
Throwbacks: --
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Jelenice and Ulexite leave a feather and crystal respectively.
Short IC Response: Jelenice looked to the wishing star and made his wish. "I can't believe that Ulexite and I have finally met, but now we wish to be reunited with our mother. My father went off during my foalhood and so I don't really remember him. Ulexite has a different father than me, but we both had the same angeni mother."  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:52 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Permission: mine!
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Peaceful Pebble is soft, shy, and anxious. She would love a friend who will be able to help her stay on her toes and not always fly away from things when she is afraid.
10 Things I Like: BIRDS, pigeons, doves, naturals, wolf
10 Things I Don't Like: aquatics (she wouldn't interact), bolds, neons
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? She leaves behind a feather, in hopes of a winged friend!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:53 pm
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Leez0rz & Ririka
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert | Itemless
Link to LM or RP: Link
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
Throwbacks: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of hair from Khaj and a feather from Maz
Short IC Response: It was the star that originally led Maz to his long long friend Shoshoni when said friend decided to take a change and make a wish. A forgotten amount of time has now passed, and Maz now found himself staring up at the glittering jewel with an unspoken wish of his own.

The male had never seen himself as one to fit into a life he now found himself in. He had found friendship. He had found love. He was...content. Yeah, his live already had 9 kids of his own, one of which has...anger issues to put it lightly. But it fit. It felt right.

"I'm not sure if bringing a child or children between us would bring more happiness or add to our supposed so called impending doom, but...if you deem it so I know that at least, on my end, I wouldn't have any complaints."

If this worked for Sho why couldn't it work for them? Let the star yeet out another child.  

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:10 pm

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Minicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Nymph
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tear she froze in ice.
Short IC Response: Nawarana followed the well beaten path to the star alter. She gazed up at the unmoving lights in the sky and sighed, breath frosting in the cold. Seeing all the offerings to the brightest star that only appeared once in a while she couldn't help but smile lightly. Moving to a mostly unoccupied space, she pulled a chunk of packed ice from the other folds of her cape. Placing it down gently, she shed another tear onto the glassy surface

"Star spirits," she whispered to the night, "My brother and I were split apart in a cold winter. Please bring him back to me. I miss his strength. So before time makes me forget I would like my brother to return to me." She had searched with only her mates help for a long time now with no success. So she turned to the spirits in her time of need. Before truly starting a family of her own, she wanted the last peice of hers there.

"Thank you star," she smiled at the vast expanse of the sky before bowing her head once more and departing the alter. Her giant of a husband would worry if she were gone too long.

Note: She has frosted breath that is hard to see on her cert.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:06 pm

Permission: n/a
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Half Uni (Regular/Uni)
Throwbacks: Sure
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A pile of white rose petals.
Short IC Response: Sir Brigadoon finished pouring the loose petals onto the top of the rock. He stepped back and sighed. The petals reminded him so much of his sister. It had been years since they had parted ways. A thousand and one questions filled his head as he looked to sky. Would she remember him? Would she have a family now? Has she changed or was she still the youthful and free prancing filly she used to be?  

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:13 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Mizuki
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:Flirty entertainer, who lives with the motto to go with the wind wherever it may carry him.
10 Things I Like:
1. Dragon Otter
2. Wolf
3. Wings
4. Sumi-e
5. Pronghorn
6. Fox
7. Soft Colors
8. Cherry Blossoms
9. Japanese Inspiration
10.Horns
10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Koi
2. Jellyfish
3. Sea Turtle
4. Rabbits
5. Color Clash
6. Neon Colors
7. Undead
8. Bugs
9. Snakes
10. Gross Stuff
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Sake  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:14 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: one over three
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: No co-owns
Permission: D:< NO PERMISSION ONLY BABIES

Parent 1:
Uncert (I will toss this over if rolled)
Parent 2:
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: NO.
Throwbacks: evil spaghetti
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? lava
Short IC Response: Separated by miles and miles Fenemun and Yureru both push a boulder down a hill then scream into the void.  

one over three

Feline Cat

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:26 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Nevin keeps to himself. He doesn't speak to other's often unless your his mate. He gives off a very cold and standoffish aura. He can be seen as mean because he is honest and that isn't the easiest thing to hear. He is one of the oldest of his siblings and comes from a very large and diverse family. All in all, he is loyal, quiet, reserved, a bit possessive, hard to trust others and hard to show his emotions.
10 Things I Like: Monochrome, crow, blues, stars, undead, bones, opalescent, glowing objects, fluff and ghosts.
10 Things I Don't Like: Aquatics, neons, and clashing colors.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A skull of a wolf  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:29 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "Sadly, we don't have enough time to delve into the fantastic subject of myself. It would be far too difficult to sum myself up in so few words. I suppose I can give you a small morsel, but it will leave you wanting more," Annalisei smiled and straightened her spine. The most you hear before zoning out, "As one of the royal family..."
10 Things I Like:
Monochromatic color schemes (with or without a pop of color), Wings, Feathers, Aquatics, Snow, Winter, Scarves, Horn(s), Shiny Jewelry, Sparkles/Glitter
10 Things I Don't Like:
Bright/hot pink, Gore, Arachnids, Teeth (fangs are ok), Old Rabbit Template, Old Raccoon Template, Bald Head and Tail River Otter Base (just needs fluff/hair to be adorable X3)
A shiny black rock  

Azael_Rose

Crew

Festive Hunter

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:37 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:Wraith
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
10 Things I Like:Dark Colors
Glow
Ghost
Skulls
Spooky
Roses
Wings
Multi Tail
Fox
Wolves
10 Things I Don't Like:
Excessive Gore
Missing Limbs...
Bone limbs...
Clashing colors

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?Wraith leaves behind a few remnants of critter skulls he's found in his travels.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:49 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Rajat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cert application.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Rajat is normally a very calm and wise individual. At present, however, he is stressed at having been separated from his Soquili companion for too long. You'd think, being the spitting image of him, he'd be easy to find...
10 Things I Like: Hippos, Angenis, pearly silver-white, glow, the moon, velveteen shimmer, crystals/gems, feathers, owls, non-traditional feet.
10 Things I Don't Like: Bright colors, bugs, Kalonas, Minis, aquatics, bat wings, blood/gore, normal hooves.
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few feathers he's molted, resting upon a satchel of herbs.  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:02 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Sleet Tempest Snape
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: Rein_Carnation
Permission: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=516&t=23696151

Parent 1:Story
Uncert
Parent 2: Caspian
User Image
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=516&t=23696151
Throwbacks: Nope
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some of his own scales.
Short IC Response: He wanted a child, he did, and it didn't matter that he had no mate and no one by his side to assist in raising a child. He was sure he could do it. That was what brought him to the wishing star to make his wish - for a child. But when it came to thinking what he'd want them to look like one day...he had seen her once, only once. But he knew he'd love to have a child that looked like them both. A child that would be of the stars and of the ocean...a beauty of a child.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:07 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Malik
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I'm...I'm not scary...I mean, others tell me I am...I can't see, so I don't know? So...It hurts when I find someone and they...run...I want someone who won't run! Who'll help me...Who'll know the real me and be able to help me make more friends...."
10 Things I Like:
  1. Raptors
  2. Occult
  3. Wings
  4. Space/Galaxy
  5. Wings
  6. Fluff
  7. Tentacles (No Suckers)
  8. Inky/Sumi-e
  9. Skulls and Bones
  10. Glow

10 Things I Don't Like:
  1. So many items they cover the pet
  2. Aquatics
  3. Hole Clusters/Blisters/Blobs
  4. Landscape-as-markings
  5. Polka dots/Solid straight stripes/Boring designs like that
  6. Clowns
  7. Baldness
  8. Bright or clashing colors
  9. Decapitation
  10. Jellyfish

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:43 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
She is the head of her family alongside her mate Midnight's Requiem who is the protector of the clan. She is strong and steady, with a bold personality that takes a while to get used to. She needs someone equally as strong and loyal by her side.
10 Things I Like:
Starry night
Natural markings
Glowing eyes
Galaxy colors
Feather accessories
Jewelry
Fluff
Elegant designs
Spliced together species
River otter dragon tail

10 Things I Don't Like:
reptiles
deep sea creatures
rodents
large wings
bugs
dull colors
straight lines
green
red
solid color pets

She would leave a small trinket from her hair with a feather from her wing.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff