Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:15 pm
Nonougo slithered along taking note of various pae around. She watched the pink abomination slink towards cards. Figured. Most mortals were sins incarnate. She watched as two more fell victim to the sin of gambling. Shame. But still interesting to watch. She slithered along and spotted two snakes over by the table getting refreshments. But they were out in the open. Without protection. She certainly wasn't going to risk herself on her first trip out here. But she'd never seen her own species up close. It looked like she had much more to grow. Wondered her Maegara knew that?

Sadly, she had never even come across someone like herself before sos he was stupidly shy. Frustrated with herself, she continued pacing and looking. She spotted another slithery snek similar to herself also slinking in the shadows. That one one was blue. A beautiful shade of night like sky.

She had been so entrance by the other snek that she didnt even notice she was being followed until a sudden appearance of a wispy looking faun landed in front of her. Drawn back, she took in a breath. Damnit. She was ridiculously skiddish tonight and that would not do. Trampling her fear of outsiders down, she turned her face into a hoity mask and eyed the faun up and down before saying with a slight hiss "Wissssh I could ssssay the sssssame. What are you ssssssupposed to be?" She asked, tilting her head putting her fingers to her chin as tho in deep thought.

teigra

twitchapherthe3rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bindi stood off to the side of the room near the entrance. Pangs of regret clouding her mind."This was supposed to be ... pretty, I thought." She whispered quietly to herself.

The goings-on of the party were startling and highly unexpected. She didn't know life was so diverse on this island. Bindi was no shy by normal standards, but in this atmosphere, she felt tiny and wanted to just blend in with the wallpaper. Except, the wallpaper was ugly because it had been defaced so she picked a relatively not-ugly place to hang out and hover.

Something shined in her face and she had to duck away. She opened her eyes and straightened up realizing she was near a fountain. "Darn reflections."

Startled at first, but quickly calmed. "Hi! I didn't see you there! Oh, my hair? I do it actually. The secret is coconut milk! Feel it, it's soft, right!?"

"I love your pearls, they are gorgeous!"

Yay friendship!

Irish Night Fox
For Oriana

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Dream WhiteWitz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:23 pm
Hortense ignored all the commotion that was going on around her as she watched Jekyll take up a more public profile of himself, more welcoming than the usual introvert she had come to know and love these days. The female gave a nod, smiling widely. "I would love to play cards with you," she murmured, proceeding to sit at the dusty table, ignoring once more the dirty appearances of such furniture. It was date night, and so far she was impressed with her boyfriend's behavior. Some days, she had gotten the feeling that there was something lingering underneath the surface of Jekyll, but she stuffed it away as she does with most things that affect her negatively. "Deal those cards and give me some. Ok, the rules seem simple enough," the shetani giggled, smiling brightly at Jekyll once more.

Mist_of_the_Ages
Hortense to Jekyll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:28 pm
Krayyven wasn’t expecting the sudden switch in her current toy’s mood. While she had to admit she liked some fun, this was almost too much fun too quickly. Not only was he getting rougher, he was shoving her away then pulling her close, growling and demanding things of her. She had all but dropped his tail the moment he began acting like some sort of feral cat.

“Excuse me?” She hardly had time to hiss out. Her wings flared as her feathers ruffled. She began to let out a loud screech that sounded like a mix between some kind of large cat and a tea kettle left on a hot stove too long. Her stance began to arch as she pushed him away.

Her eyes trailed down to him then over towards the bird. She was slowly putting two and two together and not sure she liked it. “I’m my own bird, I think for myself!” She hissed, her wings spreading wider as she reared her fist back then brought it forward, square into the side of his face.

Huffing, she stepped back, claws raised, wings poised should she need to go airborne and use her talons. “There’s plenty more where that came from!” If they were going to have any fun, it was going to be on her terms, not his. And she’d very well drag that sexy bird along with her!!

DaemonGabrielle

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Mist_of_the_Ages

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:41 pm
This is the mule for Tartara smile

Things were getting a little...rowdy at the party. He was all the more glad to have whisked Hortense away from the main area. Here by the game tables was much quieter. He smiled at the fae he had asked over. The scientist was noticeably less nervous with talking to Enfys -as elegant as the other was he wasn't a Goddess like Hortense- He was always of an awkward type, but it was only Teeny that he seemed to lose all senses. "I am Jekyll. And my...uh. " He suddenly cleared his throat, trying to force out the words.

In front of this other fae male he wanted to assert that the gorgeous shetani was his. But to say such a thing...just the thought got his heart racing.

If it was to keep him from mistaking her as single though... "Girlfriend. Is Hortense." He finally choked out as he glanced over at said girlfriend, wanting to see her reaction. Was she pleased? He picked up that sometimes she liked it when he was a little more...assertive. Thankfully she also found it cute when he wasn't. Jekyll then passed each of them their respective pile. The remaining cards went to the center. "Oh, and if they do not have the card you ask for you have to take another card. Thats how we introduce new cards into play." He picked up his own pile. What luck! He had one pair. Black 5s. He placed both down before turning to the rainbow male. "So Enfys...do you have...a red 10?"

Wolfs Heart
Jekyll to enfys

Dream Whitewitz
jekyll to teeny. Girllllfriiieeennnddd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I don't know if this is the right place..." Lucius trailed while glancing around the village. Word gets around when on the trade routes. "We can stay the night here and maybe talk to the village merchants in the morning. They look like they could use all the help they can get."

Lucius stopped just short of the entrance as a little paper heart freed from its thumbtack floated past them to land on a sleeping cherub. It didn't flinch. Was it even alive?."Eudora, I don't have a good feeling about this." The blue fae brushed his fingers through his hair and held out his arm to his travel companion. "Let's give it a shot. Maybe it will be more fun than it looks. Let's find the band and unwind a bit."

On the way over the threshold, Lucius nudged the cherub with his toe. It woke with a snort and hiccup, then fell back asleep.

Teigra
For Eudora

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:47 pm
Fea Line
Krayyven wasn’t expecting the sudden switch in her current toy’s mood. While she had to admit she liked some fun, this was almost too much fun too quickly. Not only was he getting rougher, he was shoving her away then pulling her close, growling and demanding things of her. She had all but dropped his tail the moment he began acting like some sort of feral cat.

“Excuse me?” She hardly had time to hiss out. Her wings flared as her feathers ruffled. She began to let out a loud screech that sounded like a mix between some kind of large cat and a tea kettle left on a hot stove too long. Her stance began to arch as she pushed him away.

Her eyes trailed down to him then over towards the bird. She was slowly putting two and two together and not sure she liked it. “I’m my own bird, I think for myself!” She hissed, her wings spreading wider as she reared her fist back then brought it forward, square into the side of his face.

Huffing, she stepped back, claws raised, wings poised should she need to go airborne and use her talons. “There’s plenty more where that came from!” If they were going to have any fun, it was going to be on her terms, not his. And she’d very well drag that sexy bird along with her!!

DaemonGabrielle

Twog's head cleared almost instantly with the sudden strike on his head. Brain released from the fog, he took some time to pet his own jaw with his suddenly free hands. The purple bird had a hell of a left hook. His face would most likely bruise. Not that he'd mind. It would be a reminder as to why he needed to contain himself. Though it was nice to know that apparently getting the sh*t knocked out of him helped.

Glancing sheepishly back at the now very angry bird, he realized there was a very high chance he was gonna his entire a** kicked. He decided to apologize. Somehow. She was looking at him as tho he were a snake in her nest.

Bowing his thoroughly beaten head, he said "Umm.... sorry about that. I tend to loose myself sometimes. I do apologize tho. And I'm ever so grateful that you beat some sense in to me. " he gave her a cockeyed grin and reached his hand up to rub the back of his neck in a nervous manner. His accent was gone again, same as his ferality.

"I would assume as much." He answered, her threat being taking entirely too seriously.

"I apologize again. I just have some problems controlling my reflexes. By the way, you have a hell of a punch. Where did you learn to do that?" He asked, once again rubbing his hand along his jaw.

He didnt mean to ignore everything that just happened. It was just reflex. He just hoped he could her feathers down before she ate him.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:51 pm
Hortense looked over at the other person at the table, not noticing until now with a raised eyebrow before she looked at Jekyll, giggling which in turn her cheeks burned a hot pink. "Yes, I'm his girlfriend," she smiled, blowing Jekyll a kiss and then looked down at her cards. "Hrm... does having two As, Queen, and a King mean anything?" she asked curiously, looking back up at the males, looking pensively.

Mist_of_the_Ages
Hortense to Jekyll

Wolfs Heart
Hortense addressing Enfys in general

Dream WhiteWitz

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was Kulamani's first time going to one of these events, his family had a tendency to go but he had never joined them. From what he heard it was generally nice until it dissolved into utter chaos and everyone got thrown out because someone was attacking AGAIN.

This year however it seemed lacking? The buffet looked tiny, little to no decorations and the statues where missing chunks from them and there appeared to be no staff.

Part of the reason he was hear was because one of his nieces had snuck off to the party and he was sent to keep an eye on her. Along the way he manged to find himself a date. A very very pretty date.

He looked over to his date with a frown. "Hmm I'm not sure what there is to do. The staff seem to be missing, should we be worried?" He mused aloud. "Ah perhaps the buffet table?" He asked her since it seemed like the only thing open. "Unless you have an idea?"

Strawberri Stardust
Kula is worried by lack of security after hearing horror stories of this party

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:20 pm
An elegant woman strolled in wearing a pink, ill-fitted gown. The train of the dress left a trail of glitter. She took her place Venus' throne and sat down oh-so daintily. The woman had a huge cardboard cutout mask of Venus disguising her true identity.

"Welcome my friends! I am glad you could join me!" *fake giggle* "It is my pleasure to welcome everyone from around the island." *fake giggle*

"I hope you enjoy the party!" *fake giggle*

A little cherub with his hair in a spiked mohawk fluttered behind "Venus". Another one dressed in a little leather vest followed while air drumming with his tiny drum sticks. The third cherub with a spiked collar and diaper, carrying a little gnarly guitar bobbed in flashing rock and roll hand signs.

"I invited a special band this year! Here to delight the ears and inspire thy dance are the musical stylings of The Pinkening!" The host gave a little golf clap for the band.

The Pinkening appears to be a little punk rock cherub band.

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:27 pm
Ahhhhhhh Purpuryt screamed internally he called her pretty!!! He thought she was pretty! Handsome boy thought she was pretty! (maybe this party would go super well after all!!) Ohohoh Tanz would be soooo jealous later.

His laugh was cute too! Like super cute! He was also different like her! Well not exactly like her he didn't seem to be cat like but close enough! "Yeah there aren't many like me either, at least not that I have seen anyways." She nodded as he mentioned her being confident in her uniqueness."Yeah, if someone thinks we're weird just because we look different then they are obviously not worth knowing!" After all who could find someone as cool as him weird?

"I've heard all sorts of stories about this party from my family. Apparently its usually all fancy and there are fun games and stuff and then later on weird stuff starts happening followed by UTTER CHAOS! Which sounds like a lot of fun! Apparently someone got murdered one year, snakes took over another all sorts of crazy stuff. So i snuck out to enjoy it but it seems this year is pretty lame."

It was a shame she had been looking forward to what chaos would happen this year, after all it seemed like something different happened every year. But usually there where more staff? More people it was just empty. Ah well at least she had a cute guy to distract her from this lame ass party!

"I'm Purpuryt by the way, nice to meet you!"

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:37 pm
Oriana's eyes became large at the beautiful Fae's offering, "I can't touch it?" she gentle reached out and touched the edges, gasping softly. "Its incredible! Where do you get this coconut milk?" she couldn't imagine she could take it back to the palace with her. Dang land Pae got all the good stuff...

She beamed at the other's compliment, "Thank you! Here!" she pulled a string off and placed it around the other. "A gift for a wonderful hair secret." she grinned before someone speaking loudly caught her attention. She turned her head and the sight... oh my.

She grimaced and meant to speak under her breath but might have said it a bit too loudly, "Oh my, Venus, what is she wearing!?" it came out exasperated and disgusted. "The Pinkening? Really? This party has definitely seen better days."

Antidia

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Time for a little rest and relaxation! Las Venus is one of her best customers, so Cassia was more than excited to accept an invitation to attend the annual party. Sure it had been a little weird that the invitation looked scribbled and rushed, but maybe that was just because they were busy.

Cassia arrived to Las Venus in her little wagon. She but her alpacas in the barn and skipped up to the hotel. "Someone needs to hire a maid! Wait, where are all the workers?" She fluttered her wings and tip-toed in the building. Upon the throne on the second floor was a woman that the pink wilwarin could only assume was Venus. She'd never seen the Deity before to know for certain. And oddly, the faces of all the busts of Venus had looked chipped away.

"Interesting music, I guess." Cassia moved towards the bar thinking a little libation was in order. Except, the only thing they had was seemed to be murky water. "I think I'll pass, thank you." She shook her head at the gumpy little cherub bartender.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:50 pm
Sedna remained quiet in her corner, not wanting the attention and just listening. Bunch of small chatter. Nothing she needed. She was debating moving slowly to another side when 'Venus' entered the room. Oh for the love of...Really? REALLY? Who was she fooling? Really. That was disgustingly bad. Even she could see the cardboard from her spot. She just shook her head with a sigh. This night was a bust. She should leave before she got caught.

The sudden vibrations from the Pinkening's music made her recoil back with a hiss. What WAS that? She didn't like it at all. She wanted out...But 'Venus' was in her chair and watching. She couldn't move without being spotted. This was clearly a terrible idea.

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:06 pm
Aidan chuckled softly and followed after his beautiful lover to the stranger. "Yes it is quiet...Different from past years we've attended. It is nice to meet you Tilikum." He moved slightly to show off Quadira. "I'd like to introduce you to my wonderful mate Quadira. I am Aidan." He rejoined Quadira's side.

"Too be fair normally they...Are? I mean for the past two years we've come they've started slow then umm...My dear is 'descended into chaos' a good way to describe the parties?" He was looking to Quadira questioning before looking back to Tilikum. "The first year was horrible. It was like I was intoxicated and...Well Quadira has told me I hit my head and passed out. Not my finest moment to be sure." The male was embarrassed just by recounting the events. "Last year was very different from that. I suddenly felt like breaking everything. Perhaps this year will be quiet? It would be nice for a change." He gave a soft chuckle.

His attention was taken away by the lady of the hour but. Was that her? He couldn't tell though confusion was written all over his face. He was so confused be swam up to the surface and popped his head out of the water to get a better look at Venus...Was that her? He was so puzzled as he rejoined the small group the three had formed. "I...I am unsure if that's Venus? She's...Not a proper as I recall her." He was so confused about what was going on and looked to Quadira for aid.

DaemonGabrielle

Mist_of_the_Ages

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas