Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mathias
Tipa Adventuer (Knight)
"It's like they say: no road is long with good company."

[Marr's Pass, North Beach]
Okay. The first thing about being human, Moonstar, is to dress like one. Mathais said to Moonstar as he found a sail sheet and rope for Moonstar to cover her seashell bra, then gave her the sail sheet and rope. Here, cover yourself with this. Its better than walking around half naked with just your seashell bra. Mathais said this to Moonstar, then turned away to give the mermaid privacy as she puts on the sail sheet, since Moonstar was wearing her seashell bra but her lower half was exposed.

Moonlightwolfpup

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:12 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

Moonstar
User Image
User Image

Moonstar smiled abit takeing the sail and rope, when he turned around she then looked at the sail holding it up to her chest she then wraped it around her makeing it kinda look like a dress she then took the rope tieing it around her waist to keep in in place ok.. how do i look? she asked blushing abit

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Moonlightwolfpup

Beloved Pup

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:15 am
Mathias
Tipa Adventuer (Knight)

You look lovely, Moonstar. So you're also blushing because you're human now? Mathias said to Moonstar as he picked her up. She was really light to carry. Ready to head to Castle Tipa now? Mathias said to Moonstar the little mermaid.

Moonlightwolfpup

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:18 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

Moonstar
User Image
User Image

Moonstar smiled and blushed more nodding abit , she gasped slightly when he picked her up yes, and yes im ready she said smiling abit and blushing

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Mood: Happy
OOC:

Moonlightwolfpup

Beloved Pup

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:20 am
Mathias
Tipa Adventuer (Knight)

Okay then. Mathias said to Moonstar as he carried her to Tipa. We'll have you cleaned up and given some clothes to wear.
*Exit to Tipa*

Moonlightwolfpup

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:12 pm
Tauriel
Tipa Adventurer (Arch Priestess)
"Do I look a little short for an Arch Priestess?"

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Tauriel went for a walk on the beach after having a quick lunch while she was waiting for her brother to finish cleaning up Sora before talking to Sora again. After a few minutes, Tauriel headed back to Tipa.
*Exit to Tipa*

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:19 pm
Steven
Tipa Adventurer (Rune Knight)
"Lots of runes, not enough swords."

Character skip: Steven
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
After walk on the beach, Steven was about to head back until he saw a really beautiful mermaid surface, Stella gave Eva permission to see the open waters when Evangeline was old enough. Eva had blue eyes, pink hair & a blue tail.Good afternoon. I’m Steven of Tipa & my class is Rune Knight. What’s your name? Steven said to the mermaid

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:27 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE
                  Mermaid - Female - 16 - Learning about the Human World

Evangeline found herself on the shore of Marr's Pass. She knew her mother gave her permission, and even gave directions to this specific beach - as it was one of the safest. Or so she was told. Hearing a voice, she jumped, a little startled. "Oh, guess it's too late to be subtle, now."
                  She replied, chuckling slightly. "What's a Rune Knight? Wait- let me answer your question first." She swam under the water for a second, and rose above the surface - closer to Steven this time. "I'm Evangeline, but you can call me Eva for short." She smiled.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Luminiss

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:36 pm
Steven

Character skip: Steven
[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Steven lightly blushed toward Eva. She was beautiful & she would be more beautiful on human legs & in a ballgown. Nice to meet you, Eva. You can call me Stevie for short. A Rune Knight is an adventurer class. Your tail is beautiful & I think you would also look cute on human legs too. Speaking of which… Steven said to Eva as he shows her an invite. Tonight begins the second night of the Full Moon Festival Ball at the Capital of St. Ivalice. It says that we can bring as many friends as we want. Would you like to me to invite you? I can grant you human legs. Steven offered to Eva. Then tidied up his glasses

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:48 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Evangeline kept her smile."Thank you. Sounds like a plan, Stevie." She responded, "I see.." She remained above the water, listening to Steven's invitation to the festival, as well as the offer to grant her human legs. It all seemed to intrigue her more than anything. "You can do that? I guess- yeah! Go ahead. I think a celebration is as good a start as any to exploring the human world." With that, Evangeline grew excited. A festival and a ball? And what luck she had finding someone who could turn her human. She watched as Steven tidied his glasses. She had never seen anything like them before. Right now, the human world seemed more fascinating than before.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Luminiss

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:52 pm
Steven

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Steven put his glasses back on. We'll have you cleaned up & give you clothes to wear too. Shall we get started? Steven said to Eva as he got out his wand, pointed at Eva & cast his human spell on her

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:00 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

Evangeline's smile faded to an expression of curiosity. "We? So there's more of you?" She asked, before nodding. "Oh, yes. I'm ready." She then added, allowing Steven to cast his human spell. As the spell was cast on her, she closed her eyes, awaiting the transformation. It felt.. quite strange, if she was being honest. There was no pain, but still the sensation of her mermaid tail splitting into two human legs. Thankfully, there was some seaweed around to cover up her lower regions. Though that wasn't her main concern. Her focus afterwards was fully on her legs. "Woah-" At the moment, she wasn't entirely sure how to get up, as her legs felt as though they had been asleep. Still, it fascinated her. "This is so interesting! How do you all walk with these?" Eva asked, still marveling at her legs.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Luminiss

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:07 pm
Steven

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Steven smiled toward Eva. After turning her human, he saw her as a young woman sitting in the water, it was Eva who was naked, a mermaid turned human. Eva, standing & walking is natural for a human as we learn to do when we were toddlers. You just need to get used to having human legs. Steven said to a naked Eva as he saw her lifting up one her new legs and feet then wiggling her toes. Your legs are beautiful, Eva. Can you try standing up? Steven asked Eva

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:17 pm
User Image
                  EVANGELINE

As Steven spoke, Evangeline tried to get used to her legs. "Ah- Hm. Makes sense." She giggled at the compliment and then tried to stand. She.. wasn't the most balanced, but she thankfully didn't fall. "Strange. ..In a good way." Eva commented, "I might be able to get out of the water, as long as I don't rush it." With that, she began to shuffle her feet through the sand as she attempted to make her way fully onto dry land.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Luminiss

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:23 pm
Steven

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Steven caught Eva who was naked and wobbled on her new human legs as she fell back into the water with a yelp after he saw her lose her balance Eva, easy now. I got you. I’ll hold you steady & help you. Steven said to a naked wobbly Eva as he held her.

Are you alright, Eva? How do your new legs feel? Steven asked a naked Evangeline

Luminiss

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out