Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion/Religion] So, what's your religion? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG, too many religions for a poll!
  OMG!
  gold!
  god!
View Results

Kalypso Kitsune

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:14 pm
Shinto. Tis Japanese.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:25 pm
Hey! I don't have a set religion, but I've been drawn/felt drawn to Wicca a lot in the last few years. I'm still on a quest of sorts to figure out where I belong in the department of religion. Who knows where I'll end up? smile  

Hawt - Server - Boi

Lunarisa

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:09 am
i form my own religion. i hand pick the ideas from various of other religion and blend them into mine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:31 pm
Apparently I'm this thing Catholic... Though I do attend church almost every Sunday- it doesn't do anything... my dad really makes me go in that tacit way that's like 'if you don't go, I disown you'... I frankly think that Catholicism is trying so hard to appeal to people- it's quite disgusting. The curch in general just tries to manipulate people. Frankly I think it's like, I believe in God and Jesus was an awesome person- even if he did marry Mary Magdalin (spelling?) or was the son of God or not. I have faith- but mass organized religions are useless and brainwashing.  

shibaru

Conya_the_queen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:54 pm
I was forced into catholic school and just to show what I'll probably turn out like, here are a few people who also went to catholic, or some religious school:

matt Stone and Trey Parker (creators of south park)
Marilyn Manson (if you don't know who this is, I fear for you.)
Carlos Mencia (racially ignorant comedian.)
Dane Cook (INSANE comedian)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:50 pm
I have no religion... I'm somewhat of a atheist, though.
I personally think that some religions are just too overrated (excuse me for my..erm, can't think of the word) and just from this past experience this week of my friend's dissappearance, I figured there was no God.

I do have interests in Hindu and other exotic religions, if you will.

Zee`s Dead

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:27 pm
I have no named religion, but that's not to say I'm an athiest. Far from it; I'm one of the most spiritual people I know.

The thing I am most like, though, I suppose, is a Shaman. So when asked for a simple answer, I just say "practicing Shaman". In reality, though, the belief set I've dubbed Iodaeism (simply because it feels right) has elements of everything from Animism to Catholicism in it, combined with a great deal of what's simply "what I believe".

My family is just plain Christian, though, and my mother is a bit upset with me for being a pagan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:30 pm
I worship the yaoi gods heart

LOL, really I believe in nature, the mother earth and the stars. I don't follow any 'religions' mine is my own, no matter if it's 'wrong'.  

Northern Nymph

Cjerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:55 pm
I'm a Unitarian.....for those who don't know what it means, it's basically a religion that ropes all religions together and believes that whatever people believe is what will happen and that people can believe whatever they want. Basically, all the religions squished together....that is the best explanantion I can give. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:37 pm
Well, my parents say we're all Catholic (thought we haven't gone to church in a while now) but I think I have the thoughts of an Agnostic.  

Kailta

Rivkah Winter

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:41 am
I am somewhere between Jewish & agnostic.

I also find Pagan religions very interesting. biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:20 pm
Woot. First Quaker. Man I rock >.> I'm a Convinced Friend, having found Quakerism through my grandmother. There are three different types, programmed, semi-programmed, and unprogrammed. I fall into the third category, though I haven't been able to attend my local meeting yet, seeing as I can't drive myself there (January, baby). It's all very interesting, though there is just tons of information about it. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaker . There's just some wonderful information on there. And it ties in with so many different religions, most people can fit in with it. Unless you're a war monger, that is...  

Atame

I. L. Malphas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:59 pm
Well, I must say I go with some of the teachings of my tribe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:19 pm
Agnostic. mrgreen  

Vio-kun

Quotable Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sir Macca of Pepperland

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:30 pm
I'm Catholic. (:  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants