Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
February 2019 Wishing Star Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:12 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Donovan
User Image
Permission: N/A
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: After leaving his parents to find his way out in the world, Donovan found he hadn't felt a connection of friendship or love with anyone yet. He felt a little silly asking the great star for a friend or anyone outside of his family but he knew it would only help nudge him in a direction. It had long ago granted his parents a wish, himself, and now he quietly begged for a new wish
10 Things I Like: light colors, stars, wings, long hair, ribbon, paws, glow effects, accessories
10 Things I Don't Like: gore, blood, spiders, plants, aquatics, knot hairstyles, spikes, extra eyes/mouths, tentacles
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few blue beads strung on a lock of his long hair and a makeshift pair of wings on a bracelet

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Setsuna
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: A sweet little mare that collects things that she likes to show off to others, when of course not tending to duties within the herd she joined. She's mostly nocturnal keeping busy while others sleep
10 Things I Like: wolves, fox, rabbit, pokemon, beads/orbs, dark colors, glow effects, wings, stars, sumi-e
10 Things I Don't Like: aquatic types, vultures, snake, gore, blood, extra eyes/mouths
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? a large red orb from her mane and a pokeball  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:13 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Mer
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kelpi
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Hair sticks decorated with pebbles and shells she'd found along the shore
Short IC Response:
Over the years Ayane had heard of the many gifts the wishing star had bestowed on those who wished on it. In fact she'd traveled to the surface twice to make a wish, but the seas were angry and the sky too cloudy to see the wishing star, but tonight it was clear and eerily calm. The tide was higher then normal and aloud her to get closer to shore then ever before A few large rocks stuck out of the water, she decided this was the best place to wish. Now or never...

Looking up she whispered quietly to the star, Wishing star, it's been many years since I saw my sister last. I honestly don't know if she even wants to see me again, but I wish I could have the chance to make things right. Ayame how I miss you. Unsure if the star heard her Ayane carefully pulled a pair of hair sticks from her Kimono placing them on a set of rocks jutting out of the water. They were made of drift wood, shiny pebbles and shells she'd found along the shore. Her sister would have loved them.

Wishing star, she said with a little more confidence, after all her sister probably didn't want to see her anyway. If you would have these find her, if nothing else, I would forever be in your debt. With a strong tail swish she started her journey back to the lonely deep. Perhaps it was time again to search out a new heart to steal.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Familiar
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Isidore had spent most of his time wandering. He is vain and selfish but life has been polishing him, removing some of his rough exterior little by little. As time goes by he's started to search for someone to spend his time with.
10 Things I Like:
Shiny objects
Jewelry
Flowers
Plants
Simple markings
Sumi-e
Lanterns
Koi
Lizards
Natural patterns

10 Things I Don't Like:
Blood
Gore
Neon colors
Large animals (he needs someone more his size)
Pink
Girly girl

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A rare bulb he bought at the edge of the jungle. It is supposed to produce the largest and most beautiful flower (or the smelliest). He got a little sidetracked with imaging their beauty and rarity that he might have missed the details.  

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,375 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:01 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I've left friends and family behind in hopes of building my own future rather than living the life others wish to plan for me. Some what say that is a good thing, and that I should be proud of my bravery and intent on seeking out better opportunities for myself, and yet those that I left see me as a traitor and coward. I've spent so much time running until my pads bleed and many nights curled up in hiding. There were those that offered help, and I put my trust in them, but it all turned out to be misplaced.

Still, I hold on to hope and optimism. I still believe that even though my road is still rough that smoother paths will eventually be found. I just hope the stars can offer some semblance of comfort.

10 Things I Like:
- Natural or Semi-Natural colors
- Natural[ish] Markings
- Flowers/ Plant life
- ...Felines
- Bones/Skulls
- Intricate/Interesting accessories
- Feathers
- Furs/Fluff
- Stars [Space themes]
- Hybrids
10 Things I Don't Like:
- Clashing Colors
- Muddy Colors
- Aquatics
- Bald
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Stepping up to the altar Mercy leaves several of the beads and flowers from her hair. It's not much, but it's all she has to call her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:03 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Familiar
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Salem is a haunted soul. He wanders the lands, trying desperately to escape his past and to find where he truly belongs. There has been little rest for his tired soul though he hopes to find a companion, a friend, who could change that.
10 Things I Like:
Wolves/dogs
Foxes
Lanterns
Sumi-e
Spooky
Halloween
Glow effects
Stars
Foxfire/will o' wisps
Fluff
10 Things I Don't Like:
Aquatics (for this guy anyway)
Pastels
Eye-burner colors (unless in very small amounts)
Gore
Pink
Kitschy stuff
Cutesie, girly-girly stuff
Clashing colors
Clowns
Plain markings
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? He leaves a feather from one of his wings, as well as a small vile filled with orange smoke from his mask.  

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:27 am

Soquili in search of a relative: Shiela
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother or Sister
Breed (first choice): Wind
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind crossbreed (maybe alicorn or wind/regular)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A mix of ice blue beads and bird feathers.
Short IC Response: Newly here in these lands, Shiela had settled down in an area suggested by Saeran, Najinca, and Eleanor. It was reassuring to meet again with others from the old herd especially the old alpha's daughter for whom she was close to; however, she often missed her closest friends and her family. Her sister was the one to bring Eleanor to these lands before disappearing and her brother had been a scout, usually gone. It was a calm winter night. The stars bright and the moon even brighter. One star in particular caught Shiela's eye, it appeared to her as brighter than the others. "What a lovely star." She murmured. "Saeran told me that he made a wish one night upon a star and that shortly after I appeared in these lands. Perhaps only a coincidence, although I cannot help but wonder if stars have such a power?" Shiela carefully considered her next words to the brightest star in the sky. "If you can grant wishes, it would be wonderful to see family again."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:56 am

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Unicorn
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bead, a star, and a sash.
Short IC Response:

A family reunion was in order, the star once helped guide their younger brother (Star Galaxy) home. Then maybe it once again could guide their parents? At least Star Ocean had hoped. She looked to her siblings who stood before the wishing star.

"Who do we wish for first?" Star Ocean asked.

Star Galaxy blinked and sighed "Knowing dad, he'd probably wish to be left alone..."

"No need for even a question, the answer is obvious. Mother of course." Star Sky said.

So the three prayed to the wishing star, leaving offerings that represented them.  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:14 am

Soquili in search of a relative:Millicent
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Executioner/Draft
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Crown of a tyrant king/first execution
Short IC Response: Baines had always known a dark emptiness inside of her but on this black moonless night it seemed to be eating and the edges of her heart. She strolled through the deep wood until the wishing star peeked through the edges of a large cloud. She sighed in the cold air and sent a wish. "I dont know if you can hear me...but....you know as well as I that my life is....different. My family has been broken from the beginning. Spread across all lands to do our "trade".The only one who ever understood me at all in this world was my Eldest Brother. Wherever he is....if hes even still alive." Her gaze drifted to the axe she kept on her side. Her gravelly voice fading to a whisper,"I just want to see him again. To know hes okay. To share stories and maybe...."Feel" something again." Afterward she bowed her head and continued her path to the next town.

Frosty kisses and sleigh bells

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: YES
~~~ Wintery Colors?: YES
Wintery Markings?: YES
~~~ Bells? : YES
~~~ Scarves? : YES
~~~ Blankets?: CC
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: NO
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: YES

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?:
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) : YULE
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): Avoid cheery christmasy things please. Hes a headsman lol
Generic Winter Themes ADDITIONAL
~~~ Furry Accessories?: yep
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: CC
~~~ Lanturns?: OMG YES PLZ
~~~ Wintery pets?: wintery birds/butterflies
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: CC  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:23 am
Star-Spoken
Usernames: Mahogany Sunset, sbuggy166
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission: Lifemates

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
PLEASE NOTE that we are OKAY with bald kids or kids with fluff in random places. Buggy and I cherish our fluffy/leafy babies.

Link to LM or RP: Lifemate & RP (They have a lot more than this, but this is what I can find that's most coherent.)
Link to breeding agreement: [Above.]
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Calixte leaves a tuft of Kenton's fur from their nest, along with a forget-me-not from her mane.
Short IC Response: Calixte gazed up at the bright star from beneath the Vanaras' meeting tree. Gleaming spears of light flashed on the rippling stream beside her; the reeds whispered in the breeze in the night. This night, like too many others, she would spend alone.

Kenton had gone on patrol almost two years ago, and she had been waiting for him to come home ever since.

Her daughters had tried to console her, but all she could do was wait. Her precious boy didn't know what to say, but he did his best to comfort her. The herd left his disappearance unspoken, but no one had tried to usurp the missing Protector. It seemed as if time stood still, as if they kept watch with her. They functioned without him - and indeed, sometimes without Calixte, herself - but it was not with the same vigor.

Gods, she missed him.

"Star," she murmured. "I know not who you are. Perhaps Orion, the hunter, or Parthenos, the innocent. If you have any sway with the gods, ask them to bring him back to us. If you don't..." Calixte paused. She knew she was a ruin, but she lived for her herd now. She had the scars to prove it, and so did her children. "If you don't, then perhaps you might find it in your compassion to bring me one last piece of him. I should like to feel his warmth, even if it's one last time."

Leaning past her deeply-scarred chest, Calixte pulled a tuft of his fur from beneath her anklet. She had bits of it hidden all over, tucked safely away from the wind that stole across the plains at unexpected hours. She only had so many physical vestiges left of him, and one of those had vanished with her father.

From her mane, Calixe plucked a forget-me-not. She had no idea if it would grow back; she had noticed them fall out before, but never purposefully plucked one. In any case, it was worth losing one for this wish. It was more than just physical comfort she asked for, after all; she yearned for spiritual comfort, as well. She hoped for a balm to her many wounds.

If nothing else, she waited. She waited for someone to remind her that she could live like he was home, even if she spent the rest of her days waiting for his return.

Closing her eyes, Calixte whispered his name at last. It would no longer be a forbidden word. "Kenton, come home," she muttered. "Or send me your spirit."

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes, if you'd like!

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES (see dad!)
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure!
Wintery Markings?: No
~~~ Bells? : Sure
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Blankets?: Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: YES (see mom!)
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure!

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: NO
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All commercial things.
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Absolutely yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Commercial-type stuff

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Good with these
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Good with these

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Spring = love, others = no thank you
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: No, thank you (they don't have hair, lol!)
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Bees/wasps

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Love
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Love
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Love
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Okay
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Okay
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Love

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 am

User Image
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): Regular Warhorse or Draft
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon):Uni Warhorse or Draft
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Feathers, Shells and Two Locks of Mane, braided together
Short IC Response: Haha walks up to the altar with offerings from her and her brother. "I've been searching for a long time Wishing Star. I'm tired and I miss my family. I wonder if maybe the one I miss most if out there and you could bring her back to me. She's...she'd help. She's stronger than me in so many ways. I wish she was here to teach me some things. Well anyway...thank you." With gentleness and poise not quite congruent with her size she arranges offerings and walks away.

Notes: Not to steer or stifle a colorists creativity or anything but ICly these characters all come from the same 'herd' but it has different branches and/of native markings. Hoto's markings are more based on midwest native art and has markings more like his father. Haha's markings are more based on Pacific Northwest Native art and would probably have markings more like her mother. All members of this herd are heavily marked, some more than others. The colorist can ask me as many questions as they want if I'm rolled.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: No
~~~ Wintery Colors?: No
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : No
~~~ Blankets?: Yes, in fact I have a cert with Hoto in a blanket
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes?

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: No
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday : n/a
~~~Holiday themes to avoid: n/a
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: No snow please

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Yes, doesn't fit the family
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Yes, doesn't fit the family

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Yes, doesn't fit the family
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No, please do. I just don't really like pastel pink.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: No, please do.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: No, please do.
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Yes, doesn't fit the family
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: No, please do.
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: No, please do.
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Yes, doesn't fit the family
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No, please do.
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Yes, doesn't fit the family
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: No, please do.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Spore sat down and looked at the sky. The star above was shining brightly as he watched the heavens trying to muster what he wanted to ask the most. "I am not a very sad individual, but I do feel as though there is something missing in my life. I'd like to have a friend I can depend on when things are rough. One who can go on adventures with me and maybe even find new Fungi to help to cultivate." Lifting his hind leg, he scratched at an itch on his neck before looking to the sky once more. "These mushrooms I grow set me very different but still I adore them. Help me find a companion to enjoy life's forgotten fungus with me?"
10 Things I Like:
Mushrooms
Glow effects
Fluff
Flora/plant life
Spoopy-cute
Hybrids
Whimsy
Trinkets/ beads/jewelery
Dark pallets with bright pops of color
Elegant yet fun hair.

10 Things I Don't Like:
Muddled colors
Excessive gore (no innards and offal please)
Aquatics
Clowns
Millipedes/ centipedes

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Spore leaves a collection of mushrooms he'd found and likes along with a few vines and shiny baubles like beads he'd scavenged from forgotten camps.

A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Noriko popped her head above the waves taking in the glittering scene above. The fabled star that granted your heart's wishes was back again and she had but one wish. "Glittering celestial fairy, I have much already, A mate who loves me and the seas at our enjoyment, however I do long for a little friend to keep me company from time to time. One cannot always surround themselves with only their beloved but need also needs from time to time to cultivate more intellectual comraderies." Setting a drift on some kelp, she left her offering before whispering a final prayer and diving beneath the waves again.
10 Things I Like:
Turtles
Koi
Gaters
Asian themes
sumi-e
whimsical
octopus
cherry blossoms
lanterns
Asian knots

10 Things I Don't Like:
Clutter
lobster
gore
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Noriko leaves a few of her owl scales (humanely taken of course)and a red silk Asian knot tied to some jage beads.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:55 am
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?:
User Image
Permission: n/a
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Well you know it's lonely being a fashionista without an audience. I like going to the traders market to find things, shopping you know? I think jewelry next...yeah i think so...anyway, what was I saying? Oh right, what you see if what you get, I'm an angel really.
10 Things I Like: Clothes, Color, Myself, Oh! I would love someone who can do my hair!, Dressing Up, Shopping, Jewelry/Accessories, I like parties!, Going Out to Show off, Compliments
10 Things I Don't Like: Haters, Ripped Seams, Yucky Dull Colors, Bad hair days, Rain, Mud, Anything dirty really, There was this one big old man Soq, he really cramped my style and I didn't like him, wait what were we talking about?
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Bits off her fashion hoarde (buttons, old balloons, bit of thread, ect. Sleet is ridiculous and has a hoarde she will never let me stop adding to).

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Go for it
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sleet is winter themed, if it goes with her okay
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sleet is winter themed, if it goes with her okay
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : YAS GURL
~~~ Scarves? : YAS GURL
~~~ Blankets?: YAS GURL
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes?

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: Yes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday: Christmas, New Years
~~~Holiday themes to avoid: Just no red and green together please
~~~ Furry Accessories?: YAS GURL
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: YAS GURL
~~~ Lanturns?: YAS GURL
~~~ Wintery pets?: YAS GURL
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?:

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: If the horseshoe fits
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: If the horseshoe fits

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: YAS GURL, go for it
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: YAS GURL, I don't think there's a color Sleet doesn't like, except maybe brown?
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: YAS GURL, go for it

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: YAS GURL, go for it
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: YAS GURL, go for it
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: YAS GURL, go for it
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: YAS GURL, go for it
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Nah
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: YAS GURL, go for it
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Nah
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: YAS GURL, go for it
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:00 pm
A Loyal Companion

Who is Wishing?: Muirgen "Scylla" Namae
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Scylla is a fierce pirate of the high seas. She enjoys causing mischief, engaging in debates, and going on adventures. She isn't afraid to get into a fight. It's uncertain (at best) what her stance on friendship is. She likes having friends, but she is also mercurial and often known for doing things with only herself in mind.
10 Things I Like:
1. Stormy seas
2. Pokemon
3. Tropical fish
4. Rainbows with black or white
5. Abalone
6. Jewels
7. Jewel-tones
8. Treasure
9. Swirls
10. Fractals
10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Orcas/killer whales
2. Bees/wasps
3. River otters
4. Brown
5. Super bright eye-piercing colors used over majority of a pet
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Scylla leaves a gold coin on the sea bed beneath the light of the star; she feels quite weird about it and wonders why she did it later. When she returns to reclaim it, she cannot seem to find it.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure
Wintery Markings?: Sure
~~~ Bells? : Sure
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Blankets?: Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure

Holiday Themes
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): All
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Commercial stuff

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure (sea-swirled hair...?)

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Love
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Love
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Love
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Love
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Love
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Love
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: bees/wasps  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:46 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Soquili
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Xuen stared at the star above him, shining brilliantly and felt a twinge of melancholy grip him. He had been alone for so long, and he knew not why. He had glimpses of memories, a hazy dream of family and friends, of laughing and enjoyment. But alas... Here he stood. Alone. "Please, beautiful star, grant me a friend, someone... anyone who might ease my lonely heart, who would share a cup of tea with me."
10 Things I Like:
~ sumi-e
~ fluff
~ lanterns
~ stars
~ tea ceremonies
~ kimonos
~ asian culture
~ felines
~ ghostly
~ regalness

10 Things I Don't Like:
~ neon colors
~ clashing colors

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A lock of his white hair and a fresh sprig of mint used for tea.

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes
Wintery Markings?: Yes
~~~ Bells? : Yes
~~~ Scarves? : Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Holiday Themes
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc):
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Generic themes

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Neon or clashy pastel colors

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: No
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Sure
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:57 pm

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Uni-lona
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Half-Uni
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tattered blood-stained pink and blue ribbon that once belonged to her mother and then to her sister as well as a second ribbon white in color but woven with a lock of her sisters mane. She tied both ribbons around a single pink rose and left it with a fresh tear fallen on the flower as laid it down to voice her wish.
Short IC Response: "This is ridiculous!", she said as she shook her tears away and looked down the hill at her mate. She wanted to retreat but she promised she would come and make her wish the next time the fabled star appeared. He saw how much hurt she held onto with her past and he thought this would help her let go at long last. She took a deep breath and looked down at her offering and then back to the star.

"I have a wish but it cant be granted....my sister...Lilith....she died long ago...I know it....she told me to go...to leave her...she was so injured, bleeding out...there is no way she could have survived....", her eyes swelled. She held so much guilt and pain. "If I found help...or even just stayed with her though, maybe...", she sighed and hung her head tears escaping her eyes again. "Sweet Lilith, I just wish I could know what happened for sure.....Lilith....I just wish I could ask you for forgiveness.....", she turned to head down the hill but stopped and turned once more and whispered "...but Ill never see you again....Goodbye."

*backgroud info: though canon her mother was a pure unicorn and her father a pure kalona. A forbidden affair and in her backstory Rayne looked more like her father and her sister always took more after her Unicorn mother, I can adjust the story as needed should I win as it is at the artists discretion to do what they see fit just wanted to give a little info. Also the characters on her rump say ‘demon horse’ or so I was told xD

Generic Winter Themes
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: love
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: yes
~~~ Wintery Colors?: sure!
Wintery Markings?: yes
~~~ Bells? : yes
~~~ Scarves? : sure
~~~ Blankets?: sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: no other breed wings

Holiday Themes
~~~ Would you like something representing Winter Holiday?: no
~~~~~~~~ If yes which holiday (Xmas, Hanukah, Kawanza, New Years Ramadan, etc) :
~~~Holiday themes to avoid (Santa hats, present packages, all, none etc): all good
~~~ Furry Accessories?: sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: sure
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: n/a

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: please no
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: please no

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: sure
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: n/a

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: yes
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: sure
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: ok
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: no
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:17 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Soquili
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Growly looked up at the star with a smile, "Yanno, i'd like to see some of my old friends again, i came to these parts from far away where lots of others looked like me, or moved in herds of similar looking members, there's a few here i've seen, even spoken too but somewhere where every single other Soquili is different from one another, sometimes it make me long so badly for home, until i remember this is why i came here, to see what i could find and oh it's wonderful, it would just be nice to see someone who remembers me from home, it doesnt even have to be one of my old herd where we all look the same. The others i've met haven't remembered ME as much as they remember seeing those like me. I want someone who knew me back home, to remember me as an individual, as i am remembered by others here. Oh please star, i know there are many others here wishing for similar but please please pleaaaaaase" he said, the last in barely more than a whisper.
10 Things I Like: Pokemon, Fluffy, cats, wildlife, darker colours, melanism. Albinism, teeth, claws, gemstones,
10 Things I Don't Like: too much neon, clowns, Mr Mime, Jynx, puppets
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Some fluff from his tail that he cut off with a sharp rock and a glittering gemstone that seemed to shine from the inside if you looked a certain way.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff