Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Syn just laughed at Morgan's statement. "It's okay. I don't mind sitting in the back. I'll just think of it as being driven around like someone famous." He replied, amused. "By the way, I'm a man. But I don't blind being called Miss, if it makes you more comfortable." he added after a second as he slid into the back of the squad car. It wasn't most glamorous but it was comfortable and he was in no position to be complaining. He watched in amusment as the two battered back and forth and couldn't help but giggle. "Oh, by the way. My stop is Amore Hospital." he added in, just to make sure that they knew where to drop him off and not get confused. He made a mental note to look into getting a car. Something like a truck would do. That way he wouldn't have to bother Morgan or anyone else. He decided to look sometime during his break. Until then, he sat back patiently, waiting for the officer to start to drive.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:07 pm
User Image

With everyone in the car, the officer nodded about where to drop off Syn as he started the engine as they were off. Morgan was a bit cautious considering he doesn't want another incident where a body fell on the car even though that won't happen anytime soon. On the topic of that, he took his cell out sending a message to his little brother and greeting him with a good morning. The police scanner had a bunch of chatter between other officers on duty as they were just talking about random things and even making jokes as well as the interesting folks they see on the side walk. {"Oh gods that's the buffest looking reptile I've ever seen."} an officer from another squad car said in awe with a New Yorker accent, the other officers could only guess what the individual looks like considering most of them are just covered in scales. Morgan picked up the radio, "I think you're looking a sewer gator." before releasing the mic button as a few other officers hissed on the radio in which caused a few others to laugh over the radio and replying to his comment. Seems Morgan was poking fun at a few officers who are reptilian and that sewer gators don't exist. {"Who the hell are you and what have you done to Detective Grimm."} another officer said jokingly over the radio since they could tell Morgan seem to be in high spirit for some reason. Other officers joined in on the chatter, Morgan just gives Syn a slight glance with a smile as he shrugged a bit at the number of voices on the radio, including the dispatcher.

The officer looked at the back mirror, "So well uh, miss, what are you, receptionist or nurse? We don't see a lot of dryads in Elven country. What brought you here?" the rookie asked, seeming his first time even meeting a dryad.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:01 pm

Syn just say back and listened to the chatter that was going on around them and vaguely wondered if this is what happened every morning for the officers. He snorted at the comments they were making about the reptoids and other creatures as he fiddled with his phone, letting his boss know that he was on his way before returning his attention to his surroundings. He noticed Morgan looking at him and returned the smile before his phone went off. He started in surprise at the sound before looking down at his phone to receive a text from a number he did not know. He frowned as he read it, shaking his head before deleting it and blocking the number. He blinked when be was asked a question by the officer. "Ah. Both, actually. I am mainly the receptionist but I am a nurse when my skills and magic are needed." he replied after a second with a smile. "My teacher decided that it was time for me to spread my wings so I moved here and here I am working at the local hospital." he added a second later.

F-XylilShrink

Occ.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:59 pm
User Image

"Well not sure what this city offers, but some people seem to like calling this place home. Even if one of em is a deranged serial killer." The officer commented after listening to Syn's reply to his question. Morgan began thinking for a minute, trying to figure out what or who Ankou picks as his victims. Age wasn't something as the victims were at different age and their appearance varied as well including their daily lives and professional lives. Hoping Syn is able to remember where he's seen the pattern from, it may shed some light.

The drive wasn't all bad as the rookie chat with Morgan about a few of the places here in the city, though it was mainly due to nervousness since he's driving with a CIA detective beside him. Morgan didn't mind though as he just listens to the nervous officer, it wasn't long before they reached the hospital.

"Alright Syn, you take care now alright and if anything comes up you know how to reach me. Don't be shy if you wanna ask for anything else, you've been a real help and I'm happy to have met you, and thanks for letting me stay at your place." turning his head to the back seat and thanking Syn for his hospitality.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Syn didn't reply but nodded at the statement, wondering why the officer was nervous as they pulled up to Amore Hospital. He made a mental note to look more into the pattern when he head the time. He made sure he had everything before the car came to a stop. He looked up at Morgan, processing his statement before nodding. "Of course. But I wouldn't ask you for anything that I couldn't do myself but i will keep the offer in mind." he started as he opened the door of the cop car and into the pavement while studiously ignoring the looks he was getting from stepping out of a police car. He was used to such looks so he was very good at it ignoring them like a pro.

"It was no problem, Morgan. I am glad to have met you as well. And if you're nearby and in need of a place to crash, my door is always open to you. Oh, and you might want to clear up any misunderstandings about you and I do your police friends. I hope you all have a nice day." he finished before closing the door and shouldering his bag and then heading through the sliding doors, disappearing from view.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: So, thought. During a break, Syn figures out what the weapon is. It could be like a ceremonial dagger that he had seen used before but is only now remembering?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:32 am
User Image

The rookie and detective just nodded though when Morgan turned his head to the rookie and nod, "I'm gonna make an example of you to the others." a menacing aura as the officer sank into his chair, "I don't think you two are dating or anything, honest." driving out and onto the road as they're on their way to Morgan's place. The radio was on as some of the other officers could tell there's an omen about to happen. Morgan seems to have a way of making a clear statement considering how he is to the law enforcement here in the city. Poor Rookie seems to get himself into a lot of mess considering he just finished police academy before all this serial killer thing started.

His phone rang as it was his little brother calling, answering his cell, Morgan and his brother were chatting while he was on his way home.

Ooc: Sure that could work. Might need to have had something to jog his memory like seeing a scalpel or a random stroll around the morgue and seeing mortician or embalmer working on someone's corpse who donated their organs.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:46 am

Syn made his way towards the elevator that would take him up to the top floor of the hospital, waiting patiently for it to arrive while ignoring the whispering. After entering the elevator, he leaned back against the railings as the doors closed and it started to move up. He took this time to think about the case, especially the weapon but after a few seconds the damn thought still alluded him. With a sigh, he rubbed his forehead, groaning to himself as the doors of the elevator opened to reveal the top floor of the hospital, The Healing Ward to be exact. With a mental slap he shook himself of his morse thoughts and walked into the floor and headed to the front desk that stood in the middle of the floor. He greeted his co-workers cheerfully as he took his place behind the desk, setting his bag down beside his chair as he took a seat, getting comfortable before getting to work. It hadn't even been 5 minutes when he was called in to help with a heart surgery and he blinked at the statement. He shook hisnhead before saving his files and then heading to the operating room, making sure that he wore the scrubs and gloves when he went in there. This was going to be a long day indeed.

He vaguely wondered what Morgan was up to at that moment as he used his magic to keep the patient under as he underwent surgery. His magic seemed to help them for some reason so it was fine as he likes helping people.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Kay!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:21 am
User Image

The detective and the officer who volunteered to chauffer him chatted from time to time, it wasn't long until they arrived at Morgan's home where he had a quick breakfast because his little brother insisted and quickly changed to a new pair of clothes though his trench coat remained but it matched with the colors. The officer rang as the detective was needed at the precinct. A bunch of people were arrested for trespassing into a gated community, sighing he quickly finished his breakfast and let his little brother wash it up. The officer back in the drivers seat and Morgan in the passenger seat again, they're on their way back to the precinct.

Just like always for the detective, the radio is filled with idle chatter and officers taking care of traffic as a major highway starts building up traffic. Rubbing his left cheek, he reached into his satchel to take out a small Band-Aid as he unwraps it and placing it on his cheek, the officer wasn't paying much attention as his mind was on the road as they're close to the precinct by now.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Syn sighed as he removed his scrubs, gloves and mask as the surgery was over. It had been a success but man was tired just a bit. He waved away the doctor's thanks as he washed up before heading back to the front desk to get sime coffee to pluck up his nerves after those several hours. Tea would have been better but he would make due with what he had. He took a seat with a small sigh before reaching into his bag to pull out the thermos which was still thankfully warm. He found a mug and poured himself a generous amount as he got bsck to work on the computer, typing in appointments and cancellations, answering calls and generally trying not to tell his boss he was a jerk and to stop trying to get him to date him. It was not happening. After sometime, he paused in what he was doing when a sudden thought slammed into him. The weapon! It had been a dagger! He knew those types of marking because the elf priests would use them during a harvest sacrifice!

Thought surgery, as well as seeing the doctor use the scalpel must have jogged something in his memory. But before he told Morgan, he made sure that his facts were straight as he didn't want to get up the detective's hopes and then dash them with the wrong information. Once he made sure that the weapon was what he thought it was, he cursed silently to himself. A ceremonial dagger. It was used during special occasions, especially if had naything to do with sacrifice. He quickly tested Morgan. 'Hey, Morgan. This is Syn. I just figured out what the weapon is! Call me or text me back when you get the chance.' he typed before sending it. He then took a deep breath before getting back to work and waiting on Morgan to respond. He would also work on the pattern of kills later.

C-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:51 pm
User Image

Morgan was busy sorting through some papers and reading reports that were given to him for review, the station chief would've been the one who'd look, but since it's his day off today, the papers were passed on to Morgan instead. Rubbing the back of his neck as he just finished a few dozen papers, he received a text from Syn as he reads it. {'Best keep it in text for now, only the two of us should know about this, otherwise the killer may act now once he finds out we're onto em.'} he replied as he pulls out the case file so he can compare what Syn figured out. Other officers were still doing their daily routine as another pile of papers came over, 'ugh' is what he'd mostly likely say, though he didn't complained much. Looking at the photos, he wonders if Syn knows what sort of weapon was used because most cuts aren't like the ones the victims had.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:53 pm

Syn was working on a report when he felt his phone buzz against him in his pocket. He blinked before pulling It out and seeing what was going on. It was Morgan. He had responded. "Hey, Syn. Is that a message from your little boyfriend?" came a obnoxious female voice from nearby. He looked up from his phone to see a blue-eyed, blonde elf woman glaring at him from the elevators as she walked over to the front desk. Ah. His self-proclaimed rival,Fiona Amore, the daughter of the owner of the hospital and an all around diva and resident pain in the rear. Fiona was one of those women who always got what she wanted except for his job. She had no experience in healing or working a computer but expected his boss to give her the job because she wanted it. She even tried to seduce his boss, Dr. Yukimura, the resident heart-throb and Fiona's victim. "I have no boyfriend, Amore. And if I did, it wouldn't be any of your business now would it?" Was his response before dismissing her and going back to his phone to text Morgan back. Okay. By te way, the weapon he is or was using is a ceremonial dagger. One that's used for sacrifices. Did any of the victims have some blood taken from bodies?' he replied before looking up only to see Fiona still there. "Go away, Fiona." was his final say before she stormed off to fimd Dr. Yukimura. He really felt sorry for the man. But if it got the doctor to leave him alone. Then get. Power to Fiona.

With that final thought, he kept working until it was time for lunch, making sure once agin to save his work before getting up and heading off to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:44 am

Gruff Are The Gallant Gamblers RCC

Gruff Are The Gallant Gamblers RCC shows off how well behaved he is.

Pass
+3 trn

Show Secretary

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:28 am
User Image

By the time he received a reply from Syn, Morgan was finished with nearly a third of the stack of papers he was given as he only had one more stack to go through, taking a look at his phone and reading the message, he thought for a moment before looking back at the crime scene photos of the Ankou victims. He looked at a note the coroner put as it matches with what Syn is questioning as he began typing. {'The coroner's observation stated that there has been at least 8pints of blood being taken from the victims, I'm also seeing photos of areas the collection took place.'} he sends the message as he thought to himself about the ceremonial dagger Syn mentioned as he asks one of the police officers for references of this sort of dagger that's used for sacrifices. He was told to check a few case files downstairs as there might be one that was used in a failed mugging 5 years ago as he thanked the officer before finishing up with his paper work.

Gathering his things including the case file he's currently working on, stuffing the file into his satchel, Morgan heads on down to archives.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Syn was happily munching on his lunch, a slice of pizzs, drink and dessert when he felt his phone buzz. He knew by now that it was Morgan. He paused in his eating, making sure to wipe his hands on the napkin before responding. 'That is not good. If Ankou is collecting blood, it means that he/she is gearing up to summon something unpleasant. Or using it on themselves, which is even worse as blood collected from different creatures and then combined is dangerous as you don't know what could happen.' He replied after a second of thinking about it. Yeah. Something like that can have devestaing consequences. He didn't want to think about why Ankou needed blood as it made him I'll just thinking about what they could use it for. He just sighed, shaking his head at his thoughts before finishing his food and then throwing away the trash before getting back to work. He had a feeling that this lull from killing wasn't going to last long. He needed to call his teacher and ask her if any ceremonial daggers had gone missing back home.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:08 pm
User Image

Getting a response from Syn, Morgan read what was on the message, raising an eyebrow, he cupped his chin looking at a few contents that he took out of a box. He was the only one inside the evidence room rummaging through the failed mugging case as he finds A dagger though it seemed more of a fake replica than an actual one, luckily he had a pair of gloves on to retrieve it out of the plastic bag. Morgan thought about the elven history in regards to old traditions and lore, remembering certain details, piecing stuff together before putting the fake dagger back into the bag and storing everything back into the evidence box placing it back where he found it. Taking his cell out, Morgan text Syn back, {'I doubt eleven bodies would be enough to summon whatever he's calling to or he might continue on after he's come back from hiding. I'm not sure if he intends to use the collection on himself though, I could be wrong.'} before sending the message he thought on it for a bit before adding a few more things, {'We'll need to look further more, this alone is enough to get us started before he could strike again after his break.'} sending the massage to Syn, with his things in order, Morgan heads on up to finish up on the last stack of papers.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas