Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Abandoned Carpentry [Home to Shizuka and Haruka] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:27 am
-
OOC: -

"Tired of being trapped in a coffin,
far from my Liege I ran."

User Image

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 100/100
                                                              Place: Home, Ozymandias
                                                              Company: Shizuka
                                                              Outfit: White unbuttoned blouse and black jeans, collar with (silent) cat bell
                                                              Theme: Vampire's Curse

Haruka was slightly surprised when his companion suddenly grabbed his hand. Not to mention it wasn't much warmer than the vampire's. It told Ruka he was due another feeding, his last hunt had been interrupted but he didn't tell Shizuka that. Besides, he had another chance tonight. But what he noticed most of all was how Shizuka's face had changed a bit as the nekomata looked back at his friend.

So much hope, it was almost painful. He once had put all his hopes on a vampire and see how that turned out. Still, Ruka didn't want to disappoint Shizuka either, especially looking at him like that. He forced himself to smile a bit and nodded. It was sheer hope in general right? Not focused on Haruka himself... "Yes Shizuka, I'll help you find your memories." he said. The vampire would do his best to help him find his memories.

The least he could do for the other to have accepted his kind of imposed companionship. "I'm not sure how much scents or tastes are still the same in this errand land, but we can start by looking around the city whenever we are able. Scents and tastes aren't the same every day after all. They interchange. We might need a few repeated tries to get the right combination." Haruka said as he placed his own hand on the other's.

The feline didn't want Shizuka to feel disappointed if it didn't work out right away. He would help his friend out as long as he could. After all, there was no guarantee Haruka would be welcomed to stay indefinitely. Not to mention he would probably live much longer than Shizuka as well. Unless they really were a ghost.

"Now doomed to be alone forever,
will I live beyond my hidden pain?"

Profile: Shigame Haruka

-

-

[color=#9999ff]""[/color]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:40 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where do all the tears come from
With no memories why should I cry

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I can never rest my soul until
You call my name, call my soul, from the heart

Shizuka smiled brighter and hugged the vampire. "Thank you, Haruka." He said softly. Oddly enough, it is nice to hug Haruka. The teal-haired male stayed like that then in comfort.

Hugging someone feels... nice. He felt some warmth in his chest that he ignored for now. As time passed soending time with the vampire, Shizuka felt like he's becoming more and more... alive, if that is the right word. Before, he was like an emotionless doll but now..? It felt different.

"I'm so happy I met you, Haruka." He said and hugged a bit tighter.

With: Haruka
Where: Abandoned Carpentry (Home), Ozymandias
Feeling: Happy

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:52 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Ruka was surprised by the sudden hug from Shizu. The feline blinked a bit when he felt Shizu's body come in contact with his own. It had been a while since anyone had done that to him. Moreover due to his vampire senses he became fully aware of Shizu's scent as they had wrapped their arms around him. Thankfully Ruka wasn't super hungry right now, or he might have accidentally bitten his friend now.

His heart had even managed to skip a beat, even though Haruka more considered that to be because he hadn't been prepared and he did happen to be hyper sensitive to other people's body functions. Even if the blood his heart pumped around wasn't his own anymore by a long shot. Yet all this happened in a fraction of a second and it didn't take long for the demon to regain his self control after which he smiled and hugged the other back.

It felt good, though the last time he had caught Shizu's scent they had been pretty much opposed to each other. It was actually very pleasant to him. It didn't seem like his friend was letting go anytime soon though, so the vampire lay back a bit, making himself comfortable though kept a slight hold on Shizuka and looked up at the ceiling, even when they hugged him tighter. Thankfully the nekomata could handle it.

He lowered his ears slightly in a more relaxed state and curled his tail around a bit so it wasn't in his way. "You're welcome. And I'm glad you are happy. After all I did kind of just ran into your life. But I am also glad we met. It's been a while since I could say I had a friend." he said and smiled a bit. It wasn't that he had become super anti social, but his vampiric master had pretty much kept him away from the outside world. Didn't want others to look upon him they had told Haruka.

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:27 am
User Image

Shizuka pulled away from the hug and gave the vampire a small smile before sitting back. "Well then, we'll be friends for a long time, then." He said. Some objects seemed to float a little from their places due to the teal-haired male's feelings of joy, though the young man himself didn't seem to realize it.

He had thought about it. Haruka did seem to just barge into his life but Shizuka didn't mind. Heh, if someone told Shizuka earlier that he'll befriend the vampire attempting to kill him, he'll just smack the person in the face. "Perhaps, but I don't mind it." He said and shrugged. "Must be fate."

Feeling: Happy

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:15 am
-

User Image

User Image

It had been an odd feeling after such a long time to be hugged. Even though he didn't dislike it, it felt good to be able to move around freely again as well. His gaze caught a few of the objects floating, but it didn't really bother or puzzle the feline. It wasn't like he never saw it before. This wasn't his first time in desolated, abandoned lands. Even if this one still had beings holding residency and that was the big advantage for Ruka.

"Friends for a long time huh? That sounds good." he replied and smiled before resting his arm now on his stomach. There wasn't much to do at the moment and it wasn't time to go to his work yet, so there was nothing wrong with relaxing for a moment. "I don't mind it either. It sure beats wandering these lands alone. Maybe it was fate." the vampire agreed and stretched for a moment. "What do you want to do?" he asked his new friend.

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:18 am
User Image

He thought for a moment. He's a bit afraid of going outside because of the thing he felt, that the one in his dreams might be here to finish the job if they found out he is alive. He shivered at the thought. But he can't just stay cooped up here in their make-shift house. "Well, we can find more things to add here." He said and looked at Haruka.

"Anyway, you might need to feed before your job." He added and crossed his arms. The items returned back to their places now that he got his emotions in check. "Do you want to... go outside?"

Feeling: Alright, I guess..

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:13 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Ruka tilted his head slightly at Shizuka's shiver but he didn't comment on it. They hardly needed the feline to point it out after all. Haruka nodded and smiled before getting up. "Then let's go. Let's explore some out there. Maybe we can find some materials to create things even. After all we have an entire carpentry to use." he said and chuckled. Why not make use of the place? A lot of equipment was still usable and the feline did used to enjoy woodworking before he was turned.

The nekomata walked to the door and turned around to look at his friend and waited for the other to join him. The vampire smiled hearing the latter words and nodded. "Seems you found me out. I thought I hid it pretty well." the feline said about needing to feed and then shrugged. They were friends after all, no need to hide it from Shizuka it would seem. "I can feed on the way to work, but if we pass someone as we wander about I can always see if I am able to feed." he promised his friend.

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:12 pm
User Image

"It was just a guess." He replied with a chuckle as he joined Haruka. Hopefully they can still find some items they can salvage in this place, too. Lots of people will definitely be getting what they can take. As for the vampire, he's a bit worried with the vampire being hungry. Fortunately it was not as much as the time he first saw him. Shizuka doubt he could defend himself from the vampire when it came to that.

He looked outside, trying to search if the sense of danger was still there. There was nothing and Shizuka sighed in relief. "I guess we can head out." He said and smiled a little at Haruka. "If it makes you feel better, I can go somewhere else when someone caught your eye."

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:04 am
-

User Image

User Image

Place: Outside, Ozymandias

The feline raised an eyebrow when he heard the other's answer. It had been a very close guess then that they made. "You are full of surprises." he said and shook his head with a smile as they walked out and closed the door behind them. Shizuka had seemed reluctant still to leave the building. Haruka wasn't sure what that was about but got now he walked and looked around as he listened to the other's words about feeding. "Hmm, it doesn't matter for me personally. I am more worried about you not liking what you see." he replied.

After all Shizuka seemed somewhat squeamish about the whole affair. Not that the vampiric cat could really blame them. It might well seem unnerving to witness for those not initiated into the vampire existence. As for Ruka, he wouldn't mind if Shizuka would stick around if he did go feed. He'd prefer it even. That way he could make sure he was safe while out and about. Their first meeting had taught the nekomata that Shizuka wasn't really a fighting type. And he had seen things in this world that even made his blood run cold. Slavery seemed to be around every corner.

"You can stay around when I feed. If you don't mind it. It's no bother to me if you do. And the ones I feed from won't remember a thing anyway." he said and gave his friend a reassuring smile. All the while he kept an eye out around them looking at anything usable. It was true many would salvage all they could, but they didn't have a carpentry to their disposal to increase the chances. Even small pieces of wood, unusable for others, would be enough with the right tools which they had.

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:46 pm
User Image

"Am I?" He asked with a chuckle and looked around for anything of use. Maybe some extra food will do too. He will have to save up some and maybe get something for him to cook. Are there even animals that are edible here? Most of what he encountered before coming here are mutated beings that he's pretty sure they are more dead than alive, nor are they safe for consuming. It makes him wonder where the people here get their food.

He looks at Haruka when the vampire expressed his worry. Well, sure he was surprised during their first meeting. "I guess I'll just have to bear with it. I don't mind." He said. Shizuka might be guessing it but this might be some sign of trust from the vampire. He returned Haruka's smile with a small hint of smile of his own before going into an abandoned building and taking some items they might need.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:25 am
-

User Image

User Image

Haruka listened to his friend's reply as he wondered what their decision would be. The feline felt relieved when they mentioned they would stay close. This made it easier to keep an eye on their safety as well. He might have at first pretty much enforced his companionship, but now he was an accepted one and he would do his best to keep his friend alive and healthy. That said, since he had spend years and years without needing actual food, he wasn't fully certain where one could get it either. At least, not without a degree of danger in acquitting it.

When Shizuka went into an abandoned building, Haruka went into the one across of it. They could spread their chances and if anything did happen he could be at Shizuka's side in a heartbeat. Looking around the house it didn't seem to have much left they could use. Not that the vampire was very surprised. He didn't expect to find something around every corner and he was well aware they would need to search for a while at times to find anything. It was something to keep busy with at any rate. Determining the building to be unusable for their endeavors, the feline went back to the one his friend was in. "Find anything?" he asked and leaned on the broken wall with a soft smile.

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:08 am
User Image

Shizuka looked around for anything useful inside the abandoned building. There wasn't much of importance other than wood, some rusted metal, and trash. The teal-haired male stood up and stretched his arms just as he heard Haruka speak. Shizuka turned to look at him and shook his head. "Nothing useful." He said with a shrug and went to him. "Let's just look somewhere else..." He paused.

He didn't know where Haruka is going to work. It might be useful to know where in case there's an emergency that he had to leave their makeshift house. Haruka promised to put a barrier around it but better know where to run to in case that failed. "Is it okay to see where you work?" He asked the vampire. "Just in case I have to go to you while you are there."

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:01 am
-

User Image

User Image

The feline waited as he listened to his friend's reply and nodded, his ears lowering a little for a moment. Not that it really lingered for long as they soon perked a little and twitched as he heard a sound nearby. There was nothing to see however, perhaps it had just been some loose stones. After all, these were all ruins and they weren't being kept up by anyone. "I see. Well we can't always be lucky." he replied and smiled again. There were plenty of buildings left to scavenge so the vampire was quite confident they would find more items in time.

When Shizuka came forward and got to him, they walked on through the streets. Ruka looked around as they walked and as he listened to his friend, but the question came like a surprise. "Where I work? I wouldn't mind at all. But the neighborhood might not be...your thing." he said carefully. It was quite a dark area and it wasn't exactly safe either. The feline wasn't certain if he really felt good about Shizuka walking there by himself. Still, he knew full well that he couldn't stop them either. "Are you sure about this?" he asked just in case. Not to mention some activities that Haruka did for the staff there weren't exactly innocent either. But it paid well enough in necessities.

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image

Shizuka tilted his head as he walked beside the vampire. He understood Haruka's worry, really, but he can take care of himself as well. "Yes, I am sure." He answered and puts his hands in his pockets. "I can take care of myself. And if I did end up in trouble, I'll just shout for help." He said and stuck a tongue out. Perhaps with the bond they have right now, Haruka might pick up on his distress if he did so. Well, hopefully. "Or are there other things you do not want me to know. If there are, then I won't go."

He didn't know what Haruka does in his job anyway and if there is something the vampire didn't want him to see or know, he'll respect that, curiosity aside. Shizuka looked at the vampire from the corner of his eye then at the ground. He wondered what he can do for the vampire, since Haruka had done a lot for him already.

OOC:

Rhun Tolihzeh

Moonlit Gazer

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:52 pm
-

User Image

User Image

Haruke shook his head and smiled a bit. Shizuka seemed to have an answer for everything and was cheeky on top of that. He wasn't wrong though. After all it had been the vampire himself that told the other they would protect them. And he wouldn't get back on that promise. Ruka will protect Shizuka whenever. As per his promise and personal made bond/contract with the other. Even if he had kind of forced it upon them at first. The feline shook his head before looking ahead of them again when his friend asked if there was something they didn't want Shizuka to know. "I don't mind. However you do seem to be, sorry for if it is a wrong assumption, not very comfortable with more x-rated things." he brought up carefully before he sighed a bit and scratched his head with a slightly sheepish expression. It wasn't something that was easy to admit to a friend that seemed quite shy and very uncomfortable with sexual things. They had blushed before already after all at a much milder admittance.

"There is nothing shady or bad about where I work. It is just a diner or eatery. But they also offer 'extra' services. A customer seemed to have taken a shine to me and they asked if I wanted to be included in those services." he explained and waited for a bit to gauge how his friend would react to this news before he would continue on. "I accepted it, it means more payment with meals and we can both use all the food we can possibly get." Or more specifically it was Shizuka who needed that. After all, Haruka lived of blood. He could still eat and drink for the taste, but it wasn't a necessity for him since vampires were 'essentially' dead. That was why he needed to drink blood to sustain his own body. He had occasionally drank from some customers, but they had actually asked that from him, it was exhilarating for them and it did help sustain Ruka as well. It helped him to keep his senses and not end up in a blood-lusted frenzy.

-

-

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers