Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 49, 95 Total: 144 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:39 am
Waving to her moirail, she smiled bright at Nucleo. Not far off was Amonee, and she was certain Xavier was close by. If not..it meant he was off seeking them hot coffee and cocoa as promised when they hit the Bloodfest grounds. Her pumpbiscuit sped up a bit, a feel of warmth her winter attire couldn't begin to touch. The only thing missing from this scene was Caiden. Eilidh had even spied Eckios at a booth, putting a great deal of her fears at ease. It was strange..she had been worried about coming to Bloodfest.

Woopse! Maybe she should pay more attention to snowflake catching...her good start had melted on her tongue while she was thinking to herself.

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:41 am
Eilidh flushed with embarrassment. Whatever chance of scoring with her snowflake in that particular moment was lost when the last of it dissolved on her tongue. While not upset, she felt like she could have done better. She'd just have to try again perhaps. A smile crossed her features as she lifted her chin up despite coming up empty handed with scoring.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:41 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Forger Specie (Stryke Nvrmor)
My team is: Yellow
My talent category is: Weapon Handling Singing (lol)
My choice is: B

Current Score: N/A

Stryke was pretty sure this was going to end horribly for him.

Somehow he had talked himself into trying to go skiing, seeing as the perfect time to learn was during the middle of the wintery scene such as the one accompanying the landscaping. However, the yellowblood had gotten more than he bargained for as he pulled himself forward on his skies and peered over the edge of the mountainside. The ride up had been simple enough and was only unsettling if one did not care for heights. He'd come to Bloodfest to act as another friendly face for the younger members of the Phoenix Initiative, and for old time sakes. Stryke had seen a few Bloodfests come and go, and despite his dislike for the cold climate...he had to admit it was easy to hide his scars this bundled up. Between the hood, goggles, scarf, gloves, boots...a parka, and turtleneck layered underneath he was quite literally bundled up without limiting his mobility as possible.

His thoughts turned over a few other stray thoughts. He wanted to find Byakko, even if it was briefly just to check in with her. Then there was Tevini, he hadn't seen her since before his heading out this way in preparation for Bloodfest. Cerpin as well of course, although he found he was closer to the curly haired redblood due to their prior interaction...it seemed like the older he got, the more he seemed to seek out familiar companions. Even running to Rasali would have been a welcomed site.

Yet not. Here he was, looking down the side of a gog damn freaking mountainside. He'd come up here simply to make the treck and support those he knew going down..he had no god damn intention of going down that stupid slope! However, a large, powerful troll moved behind him. Just as Stryke would have used his psionics to shield himself, the fellow gave him a good shove...and aware Stryke went.

Screaming bloody murder at first, you'd think his theme would have been Singing..given the wildlife that took off as Stryke went shooting downwards. He had made a grave error, and he could only pray if he crashed and burned...he'd be able to catch himself with one of his shields. Stryke felt his completion go pale as he came about a set of flags. Having no idea what meant what, he panicked as he went down the blue path without any real thought or consideration for his choice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DAY 1 - Slaloms - RESULTS
Results:
A)You have a really easy time performing your talent on this path, but it doesn’t give the judges any danger or pizzazz. Gain 1 point. If your talent is Weapons Handling, you use the clarity of mind and easy trail to do a few high-flying weapon tricks, oo-ing and aah-ing the judges. Gain 2 extra points.

B)The effort of going down the trail takes away from your performance, but does add a sense of excitement in the sport itself! Gain 2 points. If your talent is Song, you manage to (whether purposefully or not) add some unique volume fluctuation, vibrato and otherwise panicked sounding hoots that the vocal judges have never heard before while zipping down the trail. Amazing! Gain 2 extra points.

C)You can’t seem to get coordinated with the odd placement of the green trail, and almost lose your way trying to find the next set of green flags to ride through. Gain 1 point. If your talent is Dance, you can at least make it look like your flailing and confusion is a part of your routine. Gain 2 extra points.
D)Your performance is an absolute spectacle, bucking all tradition to make the craziest performance possible. Commendations from the clown judge! Gain 3 points. If your talent is Mime, you make the most of this abstract decision to manifest a brand new set of slaloms with your imagination. Extra commendations. Gain 2 extra points.

DAY 2 - TREES!!!
You start off strong, a powerful troll behind you giving you a shove down the hill. After a steep drop, the first leg of the downhill talent display gauntlet comes into view: slaloms!

Lo, after the slaloms come what some might refer to as nature’s slaloms. A thicket of trees lies before you. It’s technically not required to go through them, so make of the woods what you will.

A) Stay out of the forest!
B) Jet as fast as you can through the trees
C) Serpentine! Serpentine!
D) Use the trees in your performance  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:40 am
Hivestuck
I WANT TO REDEEM TICKETS!
Tickets: 5 - Running a booth
User: C'est moi

Hivestuck
I WANT TO REDEEM TICKETS!
Tickets: 1 - Claimed here
User: C'est moi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:02 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Polair Rision
My team is: Purple
My talent category is: Dancing
My choice is: D

Current Score: 3

This had been a bad idea. Why couldn't Polair just stick with the easiest route? No, she just had to go through the green route. Whatever, she made it look good even though she was flailing through the steep slope.

The highblood was prepared for the next challenge, keeping in mind that anything could happen here. She needed to be aware and use her senses to the max if she wanted to win this thing. Polair deserved it. Strapping her gear tightly this time, Polair prepared herself before being pushed down the slope again. Her long hair moved side to side in rapid motions as she went down. Slaloms? Easy, this was the easy part, now she just needed to take the blue--

What? Trees?! What sort of twisted entertainment system was this? Yet nature's gift was easier to register with her echolocation braces, so this could work. She could pass this test. Right? The seadweller cursed under her breath as she took a turn for the trees. She was going to use them for her performance no matter what her logic told her. She could do this, she was able.

The word disability didn't exist. No more.

Polair was capable.  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:09 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Yureey Ohnici (Cynril Minati)
My team is: Red!
Yesterday's Total: n/a
Damage: n/a
Repair: n/a
New Total: 8

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Cynril had a snow booth and bragged about how awesome his forts were. It didn't take long for him to join in this competition. He knew how to use the snow in his favor, so he used every single brain cell in his head to make the best fort ever! Everyone would be inpressed by his creation and Byakko would surely lift his grounding if he brought home a nice and shiny trophy. Or another badge... He loved his badge.

The mutant shaped the walls carefully, even adding details that appealed to him. It was actually looking like the walls in his Plushie block!  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 3 100-sided dice: 61, 67, 48 Total: 176 (3-300)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:15 am
Dalema honestly would try every booth at bloodfest at the same time, if she was physically able. But, unless she had some powers like that, she could only try them one by one as quickly as possible. This was an easy game though. "This is for wigglers dudes! She knew she'd definitely win this.

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 100-sided dice: 94, 24 Total: 118 (2-200)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:24 am
The snowflakes forming on her tougue were getting heavier by the second! Dale couldn't actually believe she was so good at this! Gog, her tongue was beginning to numb, but who cared when a trophy was at stake?!

176-118 = 58  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:25 am
Dalema rushed over to the judges as quickly as she could, unfortunately the mass that had accumulated on her tou=ngue had melted. This was so unfair. Why would snow do that? The child was mad, she was definitely going to try again until she got 10-- no 100 points!

Dale final score: 0  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 3 100-sided dice: 81, 93, 100 Total: 274 (3-300)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:32 am
Cynril LOVED eating snow. This game would be an excuse for him to eat snowflakes and not breaking any rules or blowing up his cover. He was so smart, gosh. The trainings were actually getting through him.

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 100-sided dice: 58, 60 Total: 118 (2-200)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:33 am
He had gathered alot of snowflakes. Could Cynril Minati carry more? Probably. He was trying his best. Yet a lot of the gathered snowflakes had melted, which made him a bit disappointed. Maybe he should go to the judges befpre it all melted in his mouth!

274-118 = 156  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:34 am
Cynril couldn't believe the size of the snowflake sitting on his heavy tongue. Clearly he had enough experience with this sort of thing and he was proud of his ability to keep his head together through the game.

CYN FINAL SCORE: 62  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:51 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Rutaca Spuode
My team is: Orange
My talent category is: Weapon Handling
My choice is: D

Current Score: 1

Keionx was finding the whole thing difficult, but she wasn't here for easy. She was here to show her stuff, no matter which name she had, she was going to do exactly that. Trees were just another challenge to face, another set of foes to fight. Literally, actually -- time was, she used to pretend they were foes. She used to fight them, like the heroes in Beastdad's stories. She would have fought windmills, too -- she'd thought they were so ferocious!

But, by the time she'd gotten old enough to descend the mountains for the great plains of Hemisect, she'd grown out of the delusion that inanimate objects were worth fighting. She'd had more than enough delusions. Perhaps, she thought, as she prepared to do battle with the treeline, she still did.

Delusion or no, stupid or no, she would put on a good show as she 'battled' the trees with her sword. The skis were awkward to land on when she made a jump, and she very nearly rammed into a tree. Her heart pounded from the close call, but she did not regret her decision.

Why should she? There were no regrets, not in this place of sport, not when it was so much fun.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:10 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Psykgi Mentha
My team is: Red
My talent category is: Mime
My choice is: C: Serpentine

Current Score: 1

Well, she'd survived that... Now to survive this! Trees. Where the ******** had all the trees come from? Had they actually planted them all? Were they seriously doing that? There were so many perfectly good boulders to stick on a slope, you could find them at the beachheads --literally hundreds, actually everywhere.

So why trees?

Psykgi didn't know what to do, but before she could react, she was inside the woody mass. She slowed and took it carefully, weaving among the trees, bloodpusher racheting in terror as she encountered close call after close call. At some point, she figured, she'd go back the other way around and start having fun again... and with that, she barely remembered to do some miming.

It was just too many things all at once, and her balance wasn't good. She hunkered down and swore -- swore silently, because the wind was whipping too fast into her face and she was supposed to be miming -- that she would ask Leeroi or Hemera to teach her some skiing. If she wasn't hurtling towards tree trunks, it would probably be more fun.

Yeah. If it was just gravity, that would be enough. Gravity and snow. Gravity and snow. Gravity and... The almost mantra-like thought was broken by the edge of the trees -- at last, snow and freedom, and a bit further down the gogdamnned slope.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff