Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:56 am
Tear shifted and ripped the flap down to bring in the light and stepped forward toward the scene. " Lord Saito?" He said again and walked in before kneeling down and removing his hand from his blade. The lower class land lord was ripped to shreds, and his eyes removed.

Tear shifted and bowed his head before moving the ripped door flap over the dead body and glanced around. " This is a fresh kill. His still warm." He explained getting up and glancing around the hut. " Let's check the other huts and see what we can fine." Tear said moving to leave the hut and glanced around, now that he had taken the time to really look around. " I believe this village got hit by raiders." He said quietly as stepped back. " And I don't think there gone yet." He had a feeling in his gut they were close.

- -

Akuro nodded and finished his coffee and looked at Isuna. " You let me know when you want to go. I lovely morning hike sounds so much fun." He said a bit sarcastic but serious as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:03 pm
Neko wrinkled her nose once they checked the body. "Nothing better to lure out a bunch of bandits then a King worth a pretty hefty ransom." She muttered lowly, following him out. "If we make it look like we're leaving, they probably to ambush us on the road." She explained.

With a nod, Isuna took a couple bites of breakfast, swallowing before responding to Akuro. "We could always do the hike later today, if you had other ideas?" She offered, taking a drink of her own coffee  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:38 pm
Tear shifted a little trying to think and shoved his hands into his pockets standing outside the hut. " Poor Saito. " Tear said not really caring to much about the issue at hand before he nodded toward road behind them. " I don't want to be ambushed which is the great thing. This was suppose to be a simple meeting and going over work. Not a death scene." Tear said and started to turn around in a circle just reading the area. A very faint glow under his headband to scan the area.

" I told a good amount of people I was heading north today. " Tear started and glanced toward Neko. " So this is either one hell of a random attack or one of my workers got into my file info to find out the info from today" He explained before he started to move again. " Be on your guard"

- -

" Nah, I don't have anything planned today. I'm just here to help you out and eventually I have to stop at Kazu and pick up something for Hiei." He explained and looked toward Isuna. " So if you want to go get a bunch of herbs and stuff for your research we can do that."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:07 am
"Have been since we got here," Neko shifted her foot, moving it to her shadow and held it there for a moment. A small black cat emerged, roughly the size of a house cat. "Go scout, stay hidden" she shadow clone vanished, darting shadow to shadow around the village. "See if we cant figure out how many of them there are atleast. I'm assuming they're hiding in the huts with the residents."

Isuna finished her breakfast, moving to clean up her dishes. "Sounds good to me. I just have to grab my bag and I'll be ready to go. We can swing Kazus too" she smiled, putting her stuff away  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:37 am
Tear shifted a little trying to think. " If they are holding them I can't just leave. Will have to deal with this for sure." The Time demon said. He had some morals and this was still a village he was watching over and promised protection. He wasnt going to let the bandits hold hostages and kill people.

The Time demon moved grabbing Neko's hand and pulled her into an empty hut for now so they weren't out in the open. Moving he pulled out his map of the town to work something in his head. " If we can get to this hut here in the middle. I can access I can slow time down enough and we can deal with this." He explained, it was the highest point of the village and because of that his time necklace would reach the whole village. "I need to write something on you with my blood so this relic doesn't effect you. Alright?" The King said.

As Neko guessed, There about about 20 and all hidden in different huts and holding hostages and doing much worst things as well.

- -

" Perfect, Maybe Kazu has a list of s**t he needs us to grab for him as well." Akuro explained and stood up putting his mug away and going to gather some things before they left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:03 am
Neko knelt to look at the map, tracing over it with her fingers. "I can send my clone to it, once it's there we can shadow port over to it." The small cat returned to the hut shortly, filling Neko in on the surrounding area. "Theres about 20 of them, and we need to move fast." She sent the cat back out to the central hut before handing Hiei her knife and rolling her jacket let sleeve up. "Once you're done we can port over." She suggested.

Isuna nodded, "I'll meet you outside then." She kissed his cheek before heading back to her room to grab her notes, a small supply of emergency supplies just in case, and the tools needed to collect her supplies. She double checked once more before heading out to meet with Akuro.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:33 pm
Tear glanced toward Neko for a short second before taking the knife and cutting his hand open. Moving his fingers around the the palm of his hand he turned and wrote something on her arm. It looked like some sort of old language. Moving he pulled his glove over his cut hand and handed her the knife.

" Alright, Let's get this done" He said rolling the map up and placing it back in his side bag. He glanced around again trying to think before he looked back at the shadow cat. Waiting for her to shadow port with them both.

- -

Akuro again, like normal was outside waiting for the Fox demon. He was standing by some scouts and speaking to them. Just giving them the heads up about what to do and who to contact if anything was to happen. " Jyuu and Kyuu are the Knights in charge. Hiei and Mukuro are both on missions and Lord Tear is with his bodyguard on a meeting to the west. Please if you need anything contact me" Akuro said looking at the two fox demon twins ( Kyuu and Jyuu) and then toward the other scouts and knights.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:42 pm
Neko nodded, rolling her sleeve down and grabbing Tears shoulder. She enveloped them both in her own shadow and a moment later they were in the central hut. She clone merged back with her shadow as Neko let go of Tears Shoulder and moved to peak out the small window carefully. "No movement yet."

Isuna waved to the two guards. "A pleasure to meet you both. We wont be gone too long hopefully." She looked up and smiled at Akuro. "Ready? We can stop at Kazus first if you want."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:12 pm
As they landed, Tear had to double take the shadow and blinked behind his mask. " I'm not sure how I feel about that" He said about the portal. He glanced toward the window before moving his hand. " Alright. I'm going to freeze time. You and I will be able to move freely. Anyone else cant. This will give us time to see how many people are in hostage or even alive. I can give us 15 minutes before time goes back to normal and the relic needs to charge again." Tear explained and put his bloody hand over the locket.

" So We are going to split ways to do this. I'm assuming the bandits that are here and the Black Raven. It Will be easy to tell who they are once you see there logo." Tear added. He shifted and used his power of time to control it before looking at Neko and pointed at his shadow. " You still have a tracker on me?" He asked making sure all his ducks where in place.

- - -
Both the Inari temple foxes bowed and smiled. " Of course, Take your time. The castle is easy to deal with." The one said before the other chuckled. " Just trust us. Nothing bad will happen." The other said and looked at Akuro. " Have fun with your lovely Fox Girl." They both said.

Akuro sighed and ran his hand through his hair. " I don't feel safe leaving you two. But alright. Will be back soon." Akuro said turning to leave with Isuna. " Sounds good, let's go see Kazu and then go get your stuff."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:12 am
Neko smirked. "You get use to it. The heebie jeebies wear off the more often you use it." She explained as she double checked her knives and made sure they were easily accessible. She listened to Tear give the instructions about the time stopping and enemy in the area.

Once time stopped Neko moved toward the door, looking back as he asked about his shadow. "Yeah, it's still there." She replied, stepping out and heading for the closest hut to check the situation.

With a wave to the twin foxes, Iduna turned and headed out with Akuro, moving to hold his hand as she walked. "What is it your picking up from Kazu, by the way?" She asked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:02 pm
Tear nodded. " I hope so, That made everything feel strange." The King said before walking out and checking out a different hut. He glanced around looking at the two people tied up, one dead and two raiders standing with there backs to the wall with weapons waiting for someone to walk in. Tear shifted using his small dagger and killed two of the raiders before leaving that hut and going down the role.

" Kill them. " Tear said, talking about all the raiders in the area. They had to remove the threats to save the villagers.

- - -

Akuro blushed for a second before looking away and then looked back at Isuna with a smile. " I'm not sure, Hiei never told me. Said go to Kazu's and pick up whats there. That's all he told me." The vampire explained with a small sigh. Unsure of the plan really.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:48 pm
Neko moved quickly to the first hit, identifying the raider inside that a woman by her hair. She narrowed her eyes, promptly slitting the raiders throat and moved on quickly. She repeated this process with each raider shes found. "Found that mark you were talking about. Got a big with it tattooed on his face. Hes in this hut with most of the younger woman." She pointed out, standing in the door way of a slightly larger hut. What looked like a food supply was also in the building, giving Neko the idea it was probably a storage unit.

Isunas ears swiveled slightly. "Hmm, wonder what it is then." She mused. They walked for awhile, the market coming into view on the horizon. "So, our of curiosity, how long have you worked for King Tear?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:07 pm
Tear shifted dealing with a few more people before heading to Neko. He glanced down at his necklace and moved standing infront of the Raider boss before he found some rope and tied him up, his hands hanging from the rafters above.

" The rest of his men are dead" Tear said and crossed his arms waiting for time to run out for there freeze. " We could kill him. But where is the fun in that." He start.

That was when time started to go back to normal. The raider boss started to struggle on the rope he was tied to and looked toward Neko " Who the ******** are you and what the ******** did you do" The raider boss snarled before his eyes fell onto Tear, The King stood with his arms crossed and a dull look through the mask. " I've been looking for a Black Raven for months. Fancy I find the leader." Tear started. " Who the ******** are you, Half pipe" The Raider started.

-- - -

Akuro blinked and chuckled. " Well I've worked for Mukuro for almost 6 years. After I became a vampire Hiei found me in Human world and brought me over." Akuro explained and smiled. " After Mukuro lost to Tear, He asked if I wanted to stay working under him. So I said yes. So I've only been working under Tear for two years now." Akuro explained. " It surprises me though, how many people Hiei and Tear know that are similar." The vampire said with a chuckle. " Before I became a vampire, I was actually working on becoming a Doctor. I never thought about fighting or killing. I wanted to save lives."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:46 pm
Neko crossed her arms, smirking as time started back up and the Raider started asking questions. "That's not a bad look for him... though," she took her knife out, tossing it and catching it a few times. "I think red is more his color, wouldn't you agree King Tear?" She asked, smiling darkly at the demon.

"Well, you are sorta still saving lives." She pointed out, blushing slightly. "You uh...you did save mine after all." She looked down, fiddling with her braid absently. "I've never been all that great at fighting. I mean...I can protect myself if I absolutely have to, but mainly it just involves sending the enemy flying while I run. Or throwing some kind of mixture at them and hoping it slows them down."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:29 pm
Tear chuckled moving his hand from his masked face, slowly cupping the bottom of his own chin and staring at the demon. " It is crime to kill a Lord that's been picked from me. It's a shame, Lord Saito was a smart and clever demon." He started and looked at Neko.

" You are right, Red would do wonders for him." The King said and dropped his arms.

" You, You short little ******** is King Tear? The Demon that scares demons. You are the devil himself? You look like a ******** child. Your probably hiding behind that mask because your trash and nothing but a weak Demon." The Raider went off.

Tear shifted a little and waved his hand. " Talk as much as you want." Tear said.

- - -

Akuro chuckled a little. " I worked with Kurama at the hospital he is at I was actually learning under him before it all went down. His the one who had Hiei contact me." The vampire said and moved pulling Isuna toward him. " Well you were worth all the saving my love." The vampire said with a toothy grin. " You hold your own pretty well. I mean you are the only medic i know that back talks the king." He said as he walked toward the shop.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games