Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2018 VDay]: Main ORP (Hotel Lobby) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:05 pm
As he squirmed, she had her own inner turmoil. She was so...so angry. And hurt. And confused. And yet she just wanted to kiss him again. Her palms were starting to sweat as her heartbeat thrummed in her ears. "A blood pae? And what is so evil about that?" A normal pae might not have caught that soft murmur, but her fuzzy ears weren't a fashion statement. "From where I'm standing you have messed up here just as much as me, and I'd appreciate it if you judged me based on my character and NOT my blood!"

At his sudden shout, her tail froze as her ears flattened. She didn't like sudden loud noises obviously. "A...mistake? I actually liked you, you know." The anger had ebbed from her surprise, and it allowed the hurt to be heard in her voice. "I'd like to assume you didn't just...use me. Or did you?" Now she felt the eyes on her. She might've cared more if she wasn't wrestling with so many emotions. He just looked so...cute there. She wanted to curl up next to him right on the floor. No. No. BAD girl.

Daisicle

Talk about the lightest lightweight he'd ever seen. She was adorable! He laughed warmly as she swung harder than intended, quickly compensating by holding onto her tighter. "Yes, yes! We must show them how it is done." Thankfully she started leading them to the dance floor, and away from the chapel. If he were to marry anyone, Harmonia was not an ill-choice. He certainly was beyond the moon with happiness she thought as much. But the time wasn't right. They had never talked of such commitment, and now in her drunk state was certainly not right to talk of it.

When they reached the stage, he pulled her fully into his arms while planting a kiss right on her lips.
"Oh, I'm so happy when I'm with you Harmonia."

Evilsilverdragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:25 pm
He was on board! They'd show these mortals moves they have never seen! Hand in the air with a hip thrown dramatically to the right she declared, "Les own dis!" Warm blanket held her close, closer than even his arms. Whispers of content and throwing everything to the wind swirled in her head. The wine lied to her about coordination and grace.

Even with it the senses of disharmony clashed with something deep in side, so deep even the magic wine couldn't silence. Saying a call to her own power, she kissed her hand and blew out kisses to dissipate into the air. Alchol and power usage didn't jive but she was pleased.

She let his kiss leave, maybe didn't register it was really there. "I am aways hap-pahy with you, my cham-champon. Lessings~" Now she kissed him, well his cheek first as she'd missed before finally figuring out the right place to kiss.One would thing there was enough practice no to miss.

Brining a leg up, the goddess managed to hook her lower leg against his own before fearlessly leaning far back while moving both arms in some sort of interpretative dance. He had her, she knew that form the core of her being so all there was to do was laugh and enjoy the weightless feeling for a moment before they continued.

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:29 pm
Oh she heard that, didn't she?

"We're not supposed to talk to blood pae'il. They blew up our home... They injured so many... They got my dad thrown in the roots..." His voice trailed off as he continued to look away, softening.

"B-But that doesn't matter!"

Man was this awkward. He didn't know how to handle this situation at all.

"Look. I'm sure you've liked a lot of others; it wouldn't have mattered if it was me. I was just conveniently there for you. You felt bad about what you did when we were younger for some reason and wanted to 'make it up' out of some sort of form of self-gratification because I happened to be readily-available. You can't say there was anything special about it. It was a chance encounter. Anyone else you'd hurt in the past would have sufficed." He was almost surprised at how bitter the words seemed to taste as he spoke, his tone fairly steady all the while. Now that he was forced to put it into words, it hurt more than he'd expected it. He practically spat out the rest, a conflicted expression clouding his already pained face. "M-Maybe I did use you. I let the atmosphere and the moment get the best of me, and I've regretted it ever since. But you used me first." Through it all, though, he could never meet her eyes.

He felt emptied.

He was tired.

He wanted to go home.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:34 pm
She let out a small gasp and spun towards the voice she knew so well. "ZORANNNN!" She sobbed out his name and flung herself at him,
wrapping her arm around his chest tightly. Her frame shook as she tried to hold back her tears. She almost didn't register what he had asked her " I...I-I-I" She sniffed and wiped her eyes. She looked up to him with her pink eyes. "I...I'm scared...To ask..." Her gaze fell back down to the ground and she whimpered.
"I...didn't know if...If you...You wanted me as...You're girlfriend..." She was almost whispered her words as her body shook slightly again.

Antidia

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:53 pm
Valko happily chewed on his skewer of food as he watched Hatil stuff her face. She looked so cute with her cheeks puffed up. Like a chipmunk. A feathery very cute chipmunk.

Unlike the poor cherub Valko was unperturbed by Hatil's sudden movement, one must be quick to catch their prey. Someone might steal the drink you want! Valko followed suit and snatched up a glass that was bubbling, the bubbles where interesting! What a fun drink.

A few sips of his drink later and Valko was over come with a strong urge. An urge to GET MORE FOOD. Parties where all about food, in order to be the best party they needed to eat the most food!

Valko quickly gathered more food and passed some to Hatil before dumping it in his bag. He collected a few more morsels to eat and watched the food table carefully, he had to make sure there was still food. So he could eat more and save more later on.

Daisicle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:56 pm
Everything seemed to be moving too fast, so fast, but dreadfully slow. As if she was just getting moved around, her body going with the flow. Speech was difficult, coherent thought just as so.

But, it didnt feel bad.

Actually... it felt pretty nice.

Was it the drink? Probably.

As he moved, her body followed in turn. She'd not felt so graceful in some time. It was as if she was made for the floor. Giggling like a schoolgirl, seemingly uncharacteristic of her, her feet twisted and turned with his motions. This was so much fun!

EvilSilverDragon
Alioki

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:10 pm
Remy's eyes grew wide when Soliel mentioned that he had best her here. "Oh, were we racing?" He asked her genuinely. He usually was pretty competitive, but it wasn't for bragging rights that he had raced off to the party tonight.

"You look amazing," he quickly added before he got too distracted and forgot to complement her. He had of course been admiring her the whole time they were closing the gap between them. "That color looks perfect on you." As they embraced he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:13 pm
OOC: Just as a heads up to staffy, Dai and I have talked about this prior and I'm not god modding the actions here lol

BIC: "I didn't do anything. There are plenty of good, honest pae who you criminalize by lopping us all together. We are our own pae." The bigotry angered her enough as it was. But it was manageable as it was a generalization. Then it became personal.

Her cheeks flushed and her jaw tightened. How could such cold words come from that cute face? "You're wrong." She whispered softly. The emotions were violently pulling her from side to side. She was either going to strangle him or kiss him, and neither option was acceptable. Aurelia took a deep breath and dropped her arms. She slowly crouched down to his level, staring at him like he refused to do to her. "And you don't even know it." Strangle him. Kiss him. Strangle him. Kiss him.

Curse it all.

She lifted a hand.

SLAP!!

In one quick movement her palm smacked across his cheek before continuing forward. "So I'm going to spell it out for you. I am not a slut. You fooled around with me, then abandoned me. And if you are a man and not a coward, you are going to make it up to me. You are going to take me out, we're going to dance, and we're going to have a lovely evening until you make up for your previous failure. Because when you mess up, you make up for it. And you definitely messed up."

Daisicle

Difficult moves were out of the question. As it was, he had his hands full just trying to keep her from falling. "I'll take all those blessings. I'm so fortunate!" He laughed when she missed his lips, but she eventually found the way. Too soon though she was pulling away. FAR away! WOAH! As she leaned away he quickly pulled her back, keeping her from landing on the floor. "Thank goddess you're so light my heart! I can sweep you around like a feather!" Well, not quite a feather. But he could handle it. His laughter mingled with hers as they spun around.

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:28 pm
Areus raised his eyes for a moment in minor annoyance. He hadn't noticed the downer looks on some of their faces, he had been too busy staring at their other assets. Theras would notice though. Areus looked at the crowds again to see what his cousin was talking about though.

"Hmm, yeah... Surely these mortals have seen better days. It's not our job to provide entertainment though." Areus wasn't about to fail at his first job because he was trying to manage someone else's job. "It won't please grandmother though." Areus paused to think, let his uncle's children take the fall for their failure... Or keep grandma from catching wind that the party was a bust...

"Maybe we should let them know that they need to up the happy at this party. Too bad our aunts are sitting this one out too. Euphrosyne could easily fix those faces."

Twitchapher the Third

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hanna quitely walked into the party, quite amazed at what she was seeing and wondering how to get in on all of it! Well, maybe not all of it. She wasn't one to totally indulge herself as she felt like she couldn't handle too much, but she hoped to be able to see quite a few things here, and possibly meet some other pae!

There were quite a few here already and it seemed that the party had been going on for a while, that meant she was late! Her cheeks became a bit darker as she blushed in embarrassment, realizing that she hadn't gotten here on time, and wondered if it would be best just to look around instead of bothering all of the pae that seemed engrossed in something, whether it be conversation, games, or... she looked at the fountains. Wow. She thought to herself, as she was pretty sure she had seem some pae either swimming in them, or fallen into them. Were they safe to drink from still?

It was then that she noticed a particular table with pastries on top of it, and since that was one of her weaknesses, she couldn't help but head over to it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yahto strutted into the main area and looked around, rolling his eyes. He wasn't really here to do anything in particular, other than maybe causing a bit of trouble. He couldn't help it, it was just in his nature. He liked to ignore the fact that he had plenty of self control that could stop him from doing it.

He looked around, and 'tched' as he watched some of the others. It seemed that the fountains had already been spiked, and he hadn't even been able to get the chance to do it! Though he would have just spiked it with alcohol anyway.

With his main source of mischief now gone, he wandered around, trying to see if he could play any more 'pranks' on unsuspecting pae. It seemed however that there wasn't much for him to do. He stuck his tongue out, disgusted at all of the lovey-dovey crud that was going around. The only comfort he could take in was watching some of the more... inebriated pae stumbling around or watching some of the fools thinking they could win big at the machines and games.

Speaking of slot machines... Yahto headed over to them, suddenly having gotten an idea.

((these two are open for interaction!))  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:40 pm
Wellspring bit his lip lightly as she started off on him; he was expecting a solid talking down to. It usually happened. It couldn't be helped. He'd only spoken the truth, but most couldn't handle it. They'd always lash out instead. So he had to wait for it to pass. Just wait until she was done and they could part ways; she'd go enjoy herself with someone else at the party and he'd go find somewhere to drink himself into a stupor and go to bed.

He hadn't expected what did happen.

A sharp sound seemed to reverberate through his ears as he blinked slowly. Tears formed at the edges of his eyes and his hand reached up to gingerly touch his cheek. It was hot. It stung. And throbbed.

In a daze, he turned to look at her. Really look at her. Probably the first time he'd had a true look at her in... well... perhaps ever. His eyes were wide, and they were somewhat unfocused. Bags darkened the underside of them. It was clear he'd not been eating well. Even so, the pain cleared his head of any unnecessary thoughts and let her words hit with the full impact. He could see her expression, he could see pain in her eyes.

Had... What... Had he done that...? But he was nothing to her, just someone she used to get a ruse out of...

Why did she look like she was going to cry?

He didn't understand...

His voice was soft as he spoke, less out of a need to retort and more so to speak the truth he'd always understood. He wasn't a man, he'd never been. He had and would always be...

"And if I'm a coward...?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seamus was currently enjoying the pool, and hanging around on the side, making sure to look at all of the pretty female pae as they passed, and winking at the ones he thought may have been staring at him. He had heard of the celebration at the temple, and he knew that he just had to visit, even though he couldn't really walk around and do too much, but at least he could appreciate all of the beautiful pae that were wandering around.

Unfortunately, none of the ladies had been quite brave enough to come up and talk to him, and he had been here for hours now as he continued to look. The only solace he had was the variety of food that was on the tables, and that they brought over for water-only pae such as himself. Luckily he lived in the water or else all of this waiting here would mean that he would be looking like a prune right now!

He unhappily munched on some meat delicacy or something, that they had given him on the table, and wondered how he could attract the attention of the some of the ladies here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For his part, Cerulean had mostly been watching everyone else, a bit too intimidated to try any of the games or go out and mingle. Sure, he could always be social, but that was when he was in the water, talking to other water pae. He still barely went on land himself and while he could do so right now... He had mostly been looking around at the decorations and trying to think of what to do.

He hadn't been here long though, unlike a certain orange pae, but he had spent a considerable amount of time already in the water, and he was trying to see if he should use his magic for the day to get out and go and mingle for a bit. But what could he say? He could try some of the games, but he wasn't much of a gambler, and some of them he didn't even know how to do. He swam around for a bit more, before finally deciding that he should at least fill his stomach before doing anything and got out of the water to go check out the food table.

((these two are open for interaction!))  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:08 pm
Neo lifted the pouch of coins he had been given and gave them a little shake. The male was certain he could make them disappear really quickly if he headed to the gambling stations now. It was a tempting idea, even though he had only just arrived it made a nice sort of ice breaker to his evening. The fae wasn't sure what value the coins held yet though so he decided to wait.

He spotted the flowing fountains of beverages and food and was reminded that he was feeling pretty parched from his journey here. He made his way over to the fountains and took a look at them, taking in the aromas coming from the chocolate and cheese fountains before stopping in front of the sparkling champagne fountain.

Neo dipped a glass into the fountain, a fun way to fill up a drink, before testing out the beverage. The taste was bitter but he found that he enjoyed the way it tingled in his mouth and there was something else in it that felt unfamiliar, either way it brought a smile to his face despite the unpleasant taste.

[Neo is free for interaction]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:17 pm
Hatil was so happy to see Valko, even though she'd seen him every day for some time now; how great was that?! Super great!

As he passed her food, she happily and unheasitatingly ate it straight from his hands. Mmmm~~~ It was so tasty~ <3 Humming lightly, she brought a hand to her cheek and grinned as she chewed, chewed, and swallowed. Why was his food always the best food?

Giggling, she held out hew skewer of meat in front of him, pressing it forward a bit more a few times as she motioned for him to take a bite. She could share too! Since Vako's food was always good, hers would be even better if he had some first! Flawless deduction.

shadica
Valko

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:18 pm
She grinned at his adorable response. He was so cute! "Nah, I'm just hoping you weren't waiting for me for long."

Finally! She had received a thousand answers on how she looked, but at the end of the day his was the only one she wanted. The demon blushed warmly, slowly creeping towards the color of her dress when his lips found hers. Tonight was already just going perfect, absolutely perfect. When they parted lips, she slid her hands down to his hands. "This old thing?" Actually it was brand new. "Thanks. I um, was hoping you'd like it." A deeper blush. "I think I saw some interestingly...bubbly fountains on the way in. Wanna check it out?"

Wolfs Heart
Oh dear...Remy got the sugar fountain. Oh dear me oh my. His tail is going to legit fly off

Finally, she thought. Finally he looked at her. With his sad, dark eyes. His slightly sunken skin. There seemed to be a drop of a front, and for a moment she glimpsed a sad boy. A bit of clarity.

Don't kiss him. Now is literally the worst time to kiss him.

She took a deep breath at his answer, and slowly let it out. Don't kiss him, and don't cry. "Well, then you get to fake it." The wolf then stood up, and stuck out her hand for him to take to get up. "Now, I saw a chocolate fountain over there and I'd like to see it. Lets go."

Daisicle
rofl

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas